Care4Homes - No Longer In Business

House & Apartment Cleaning
Ottawa ON K4A0K6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Care4Homes - No Longer In Business

Review for Care4Homes - No Longer In Business

Paul Gagnon from Ottawa
Paul Gagnon from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deep House Cleaning

Christina and her crew came into my house before Christmas and I set her loose on our 3 story house. I was hosting Christmas dinner in one week and due to my extremely busy schedule around Christmas time , the housework was way down on a long list of chores.
I asked Christina to perform a deep cleaning , she thoroughly cleaned the kitchen , cupboards , floors , bathrooms , taking time and care to move furniture , clean very thoroughly and gently placing them where they were.
She even swept the Ceilings!!!

I was very impressed with her and her teams effort and service and would ( and have ) highly recommend her to my friends and clients.

I have a residential house painting business and have referred her to several clients so far. We have developed a great working relationship.

Hire this girl!

Paul Gagnon.
Flying Colours Precision Home Painting

Hi Paul! Thank you for the Christmas Dinner Cleaning Challenge! haha I am proud of the work done in your house. The deep clean really made a difference! Thank you for the kind words!

More about Care4Homes - No Longer In Business

I really appreciate having a career I love, and it shows in my work. Caring for homes gives me the opportunity to impact people in a positive way. I provide time to busy people and alleviate pain for people who are ill or really sore. I also get to hang ...