Ontario Pool Service

Reviews for Ontario Pool Service

lesleyrolls1 in Old Toronto
lesleyrolls1 in Old Toronto

Swimming Pool Maintenance

Since first calling Ontario Pool Service early 2018 for pool start up and continued maintenance, I have been extremely satisfied with the attention I have received. Along with excellent response time to my phone calls or texts, I feel there is pride taken in completing quality work. Honesty and integrity are a normal occurrence with Ontario Pool Service.

Lesley Bennett

Kirill
Kirill

Pool

The work was to convert my chlorine pool to salt water which included installing a professional salt system.

Thank you for your review, Kirill!

Karri
Karri

Pool opening and new pump installation

I contacted Ontario Pool Service to replace my old single speed pump as well as do the opening service this spring. Unfortunately they missed the first appointment I scheduled with their office, but I am now waiting for Denis and his crew to come do it later next week.

Thank you for review, Karri! Hope you're satisfied with the job done.

Satisfied P.
Satisfied P.
1 review King City, ON

Installation of a pool liner.

The staff were very knowledgeable about their products and services. They texted prior to their arrival and showed up at the work site with all the required tools and materials at the appointed time. They were personable and didn't mention the aging condition of our "grand dame" pool. :) We would be very likely to recommend them to friends.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Artech L.
Artech L.

Pool renovations

These guys are true professionals. Punctual and quick. No hidden costs. Top notch quality of work. We’ve recommended them to many of our clients with swimming pools.

Thank you for review!

Rosh
Rosh

Changing of Chlorinator and Salt Cell

Denis came and inspected problem. He was able to do a temporary fix until he could order the new parts and change it.

Thank you for your review, Rosh!

Bob in Scarborough
Bob in Scarborough

Prepare and Paint Concrete Pool

Ontario Pool Service did an excellent job with the final preparation and painting using Epoxy Paint of my concrete pool. The whole experience from the site visit and quote, recommendations, preparations and painting were excellent.
I have no qualms about recommending Ontario Pool Service for this work.

Hi Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us was pleasant. Looking forward to serving you again! OPS team

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Leak repair

My pool was constantly loosing water after the opening. The company who opened the pool couldn’t detect the problem, so we had to find someone else to do it. Other company came, did a pressure test and then gave us a quote for pipes replacement, which was over our budget. So we decided to have second opinion and get quote from another company. We had to do our research again and finally were lucky to call Ontario Pool Service. Their technician came to our house, did pressure test again and after detailed inspection figured out that the problem was in the filter valve, which wasn’t working properly and loosing water to the waste. So he fixed the valve and we ended up paying around $200 instead of $7000 for pipes replacement. We are very pleased with their service and highly recommend to anyone looking for reliable and knowledgeable pool company! Keep up great work, guys!

Hi Anthony,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We thrive to deliver the best possible service to our cutomers.
All the Best,
Ontario Pool Service Team

Mike in North York
Mike in North York

Best pool service

Ontario Pool Service has been opening, closing and providing maintenance of my pool for 3 years. They've done excellent work at prices that I suppose are more than fair. We are loyal customers due to their high level of professionalism!

Hi Mike!
Thanks for the kind words! It is a pleasure working with you.
P. S. Don't forget to clean the skimmer basket ;)

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent pool service

I can't say enough good things about these guys. They're in the process of doing a new pool liner.
They corrected all the imperfections and errors of the original installers mistakes. Dennis from Ontario pool services is one of the most professional people I've dealt with. Pricing more than fair. We've been using them for seasonal chemicals including openings ,closings and repairs. You won't find better on gta area . Thank you again guys!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

More about Ontario Pool Service

Ontario Pool Service has 20+ years of experience in the pool industry assisting homeowners with all indoor and outdoor swimming pool services and products. Ontario Pool Service is Toronto’s first choice in providing a full spectrum of professional residential swimming pool services including openings, closings, weekly services, maintenance, repairs, renovations, ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Toronto?