Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Geordie Davis from Ottawa
Geordie Davis from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Need exterior work done urgently... in February?

I don’t hesitate to recommend Ivan for your roofing needs.

Ivan came for a free estimate in February within a few hours from request and proceeded to fix my roofing, soffit and fascia within a few working days. The problem I had was more complicated than anticipated, but he worked hard in terrible weather and prevailed. Ivan also helped do some much needed work on the back deck that was in terrible shape. He worked very hard and came up with ingenious solutions to complicated problems and fixed all the problems within a few days.

Ivan does what he says he is going to do, he is loyal and shows great integrity. Thank you for your help Ivan!

Andrew from Ottawa
Andrew from Ottawa

Roof, Siding, Ventalation, Shed

Ivan and his crew of workers worked everyday from bright and early in the morning right until the early evening everyday, Even if that day had a forecast call for rain. They started by knocking down the chimney then proceeded to re-shingle the shed (which was completed in just one hour and a half!!), and then began work on the main roof, at which point Ivan noticed several mistakes left behind by old contractors and addressed them accordingly at no additional cost to the initial price. At the end of every working day, a thorough clean up was carried out and no old shingles nor nails nor debris were left behind anywhere along the walkway or driveway of the house. Ivan was very understanding, enthusiastic and easy person to work and get along with, I wouldn't hesitate for even a second to recommend him to friends, family, or anybody in general that requires quick, reliable job done.

Hey Andrew , Thank you so much for the review and honesty about our work . Very Intricate House you guys have , a little challenging but that's what I like. I like challenges and trying different things like siding your dormers, that was fun and made a big difference on the look of the whole house. thx again.

Ross from Ottawa
Ross from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The owner, Ivan was honest, upright and provided with our family with the exact service we requested. Beyond this, he went over and above to ensure we had a fully ventilated and water tight roofing system. We were beyond impressed with his work ethic. All services were completed prior to the estimated deadline. Cleanup was impeccable. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Ivan and I will be calling upon him in the future.
Ross

Hey Ross Thanks for taking your time to write the review it is well appreciated and I did enjoy working for you and your wife , very nice people from up North , Small world.

Gordon Estabrooks from Ottawa
Gordon Estabrooks from Ottawa
1 review , ON

Replaced Roof

My brother-in-law had his roof done by intricate roofing and highly recommended them. I seen them working on another place and asked for a quote within a few days the owner was at my place provided a quote and explained everything in detail with some recommendations. The price was very reasonable and with in 5 days my roof was replaced. The work was excellent the site was clean after the job and all the recommendations provided just added to the finished product. The owner of the company is amazing, passionate about the work, hardworking and trustworthy, hard quantities to find in a business these days.

Hey Gordon Thanks a lot for the review , It was a pleasure working on your house, looks great! and sealed tight.

Cheryl Bertrand from Cumberland
Cheryl Bertrand from Cumberland

roof reshingle

This company re-shingled my roof in May 2015

The price was competitive and they showed up on time to do the job which took three days

The job site was cleaned up every day and at the end of the job the areas around the house were cleaned up and a sweep magnet was used to clean up any nails that had fallen into the grass lawn

The owner, Ivan, is professional and easy to deal with. He kept me apprised of the job progress every day

I would use this company again and would recommend them, without reservation, to anyone looking to have their roof re-shingled

To the Betrands. I thank you for your review of my work as well as the recommendations you have gave for me I am very proud to complete this project for you.

scott from Ottawa
scott from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

fascia

Ivan was fast, efficient and very professional. After being blown off by multiple companies we found Ivan on Homestars. After spending months of trying to find someone who works with fascia - Ivan completed this job in a week! He delivered on time and kept us in a loop along the way. I wish we had contacted Ivan first! We highly recommend.

Hey Scott I want to thank you for your review I would have had it done for you the day I showed up but I had to match the colour and place the order for it as that colour was not in stock, anyways we got the right colour and made a nice match. thx again

Dan from Ottawa
Dan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were extremely pleased and satisfied with the workmanship and professionalism encountered with Intricate Roofing and Contracting. Ivan, the company owner, was pleasant, hard working and easy to deal with. It felt we were in good hands and feel we made a good investment by choosing him to replace our roof. Ivan is meticulous and thorough, a number of problems (left by previous contractors) were identified and corrected. We have no hesitation in recommending Ivan or Intricate Roofing and Contracting.

Thanks Dan, I really like to pay close attention to my work to make sure things get done right, I take pride in my work and enjoy doing it.

Mike from Ottawa
Mike from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New roof shingles and ventilation

Ivan was very quick to come out and give me a quote. His price wasn't the lowest or the highest but very reasonable. He delivered as promised and did a very nice job. Cleaned up afterwards very well. I have already recommended Ivan to my friends. Ivan is very knowledgeable about roofing and a very personable person. I am glad I chose Ivan to do the job.

Thanks a lot Mike for the review as well as recommending me to your friends, it was nice working on your house and looks amazing with your new roof!

Bruce from Carp
Bruce from Carp
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof, Ventilation, drip edge

I simply can't say enough about how professional Ivan and his crew are, from the quote and explaining what really was needed and how he would address ventilation issues everything was exactly as he promised!

He is a man of his word and the go too guy for anything we do with roofing from now on.

What made me decide to go with Ivan was not just his very competitive quote but the very positive feedback I got from the 4 references he gave me and I went to visit.

Ivan and his crew are punctual, honest, trustworthy and very very particular about the quality of the work they do.

They made the entire process fast, easy and they cleaned up really well.

My wife and I are really pleased with the roof and how great Ivan made the entire experience.
I would be pleased for Ivan to put me on his list for references, simply, this is the right guy for the job!

Wow Bruce thanks a lot for the review , it was bizarre how I ended up meeting Bruce while I was shopping, He ended up over hearing me on the phone with a customer discussing a re-roof. He Then asked me if I could go give him a quote and told me that because he lives a little far people were taking long to go give him estimates and were much over priced, so I drove to his place the next weekend , gave him a quote ,saved him money and provided him a quality Timberline Hd Roof.

Marnie Jull from Ottawa
Marnie Jull from Ottawa

roofing

Intricate Roofing & Contracting
60 boyce ave
Ottawa
K2B 6H9

fast, great price, nice owner, excellent quality work, used quality products, honest, and delivered what he said he would in the time frame agreed, he is punctual too. I have already recommended this roofer to my good friends.

Thanks Georgine, for the review that was a very intricate roof of yours but we did as promised and did a beautiful job and eliminated a lot of out of use accessories on the roof making it look nice and clean cut, kind of like a new hair cut :)

More about Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Welcome to Intricate Roofing were we strive for customer satisfaction and make sure we do a great job. We are your Re Roof and New Roof Specialists. *Now Offering Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough *Email me at [email protected] com or call me at 613 355 8188 if you would like to ...