Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for Intricate Roofing & Contracting

BH from Stittsville
BH from Stittsville
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast response time and reasonable price

We detected two missing shingles on our roof. I used Homestar to get a quote. Ivan was the first one to respond and gave me a quote within 5 minutes. He came to our house the next morning to replace the shingles using the leftover shingle stock we have. He checked our roof and made sure no other missing shingles on the roof. We also asked Ivan to add a screw to the shingle near the chimney. Great job and good humor too!

Thank you so much for that beautiful review was really fun fixing your roof , you and your husband and very happy go lucky I wish you the best!

artric in Orleans
artric in Orleans
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

roofing repairs

Even though this was a small job, Ivan arrived as promised, did a thorough check to determine the problem, came back and fixed it (as well as some other potential future leakage areas) the following day. He is courteous, professional and his prices are reasonable. He asked that I call him if there was any problem. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a new roof, or who needs roof repairs.

Hey Artric Thank you so much for you AMAZING Review always helps to have another one under the belt . Thanks again and keep me posted for your shed project in the future.

Sierra in Nepean
Sierra in Nepean

Great job!

Intricate roofing did a great job helping us vent our hood range outside (on roof) and also installing the hood range. Ivan bought all the parts and completed the job quickly and professionally. He also did a wonderful job on our roof several years ago. We would recommend him for both big and small jobs. Thanks so much!

Hey Sierra thank you so much for your great review I'm so happy I could help you out with everything and save you some phone calls.

Denis
Denis
1 review Ottawa, ON

Heating cable

I had exactly the same experience described below by one of his clients. However, in my case, I already had my heating cables, he saw things to fix on my roof took pictures and repaired them. I will not hesitate to call him again if needed.
  If you need heating cables do not buy low-end cable. Buy good cables like: https://www.flextherm.com/en/protectherm and have an electrician come in to install an independent circuit. It is more expensive with these cables but at least it will work.

Best regard
----------------------------------------------------------
another customer

I was looking to have a relatively small job : I wanted some heating cable installed in some gutters and downspouts on a 3-story townhouse. Often, other roofers wouldn't bother because the job wasn't "big enough" or the height was too inconvenient. Ivan promptly answered, came over and gave me an estimate. The price, was very reasonable. We scheduled the job and he did the job professionally and quickly.

Hey Denis thank you so much for your review I'm happy I was able to help you get those cables up and will be offering these cables to all my clients in the future !Thanks Alot Ivan From Intricate Roofing.

Robert in Ottawa
Robert in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Heating cable install in gutters

Ivan promptly answered, came over and gave me an estimate. The price, including heating cable, was very reasonable. We scheduled the job and he did the job professionally and quickly and also gave me some suggestions regarding future maintenance.

Would choose again.

Thank You Robert for your kind Review!

loyarmz
loyarmz

Roofing and General contracting

Ivan responded to my call promptly, gave a reasonable estimate same day. He was very professional and reliable, always showed up on time. I was very satisfied with all the work he did. I highly recommend Intricate roofing

Thank you so much for your review it was a joy to help you guys out around the house with a few different jobs and more too come whenever you need any thing let me know .

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing and landscaping

Dependable, careful, quality, are some words to come to mind. This is a small company with a hands-on owner who does the work. Others may get the job done quicker, but Ivan and his team do quality work. They replaced the shingles on my home, and managed the change in soffits and fascia with attention to detail, and with continual communication as the job progressed. I would hire this company again ... in fact I did. They landscaped my back yard, again with attention to quality and no corners cut.

Thank you so much for that review it was a pleasure working on this project so happy to see the recognition of a quality job done right. Thanks Again, Ivan From Intricate Roofing

Anna in Nepean
Anna in Nepean

Backyard overhaul

Ivan is an amazing contractor! He is a fast, efficient, hard-working individual that I would highly recommend for any of your household needs. Ivan built my fence, deck (including 2 sets of stairs and a gate), and landscaped my back yard. This was a huge job and Ivan made it look easy. Thank you!!!

Thank You so much Anna for that great review I appreciate the recognition.

Chris in Ottawa
Chris in Ottawa

New roof + reno + subs

Ivan not only made our roof brand new he also made chimney repairs to make it look better. We needed new electrical box and wiring, to bring the house up to code as well as painting and hardwood sanding and re-finishing. Ivan arranged for sub-contractors to come in and get the work done, quickly, efficiently with all permits and inspections done.
We needed the work done and the house looked so good it was listed on a Thursday evening and sales contract signed the next Tuesday!
Well done Ivan and thank you.

Thanks Chris I'm glad to hear that it sold !! Great News and Thanks for the A Plus Review.

Pierre in Onoway
Pierre in Onoway
1 review Kemptville, ON

Highly recommend

Ivan and his team did an amazing job on our roof. Gave me a quote and followed threw! Got the job done in a very reasonable time. I recommend Ivan and his team to anyone looking for a professional reliable roofer.

Thank you for that review pierre it was a pleasure working for you and your family wish you guys the best with your new home and future.

More about Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Welcome to Intricate Roofing were we strive for customer satisfaction and make sure we do a great job.We are your Re Roof and New Roof Specialists.
*Now Offering Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough *Email me at intricateroofing@outlook.com or call me at 613 355 8188 if you would like to reach me faster thx