Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Raekho
Raekho

Absolutely Excellent

After calling around and getting no response, or even just the runaround from other even highly recommended companies, it was such a relief to talk to Ivan. He was super responsive, a great communicator and kept me up to date with every step of the job. He installed snow guards on our nearly new metal roof, alerted us to previous shoddy workmanship ( screws not tightened properly and even a random hole cut into the metal ) He fixed the roof issues and had our snow guards installed in a very timely manner. He's a really friendly and courteous guy and his assistant Jackline was great as well. It's such a breath of fresh air to meet a contractor like Ivan and it restores your faith in the Ottawa scene, which can be so painful as customer. Highly recommended.

Thank you So much for your amazing review!!!
Ivan from Intricate Roofing & Contracting
🏆Best Of Award Winner 2020/2021🏆

Derek
Derek
1 review Ottawa, ON

Entire roof replacement (plywood, shingles, soffits, leaf guards, as well as repair work)

I met Ivan in the winter when he came to remove an ice dam that had formed on my roof. I asked him to come back in the spring to check out the roof to see if it was still in good condition, as well as to install new soffits. Ivan found areas of concerns, presented us with options and explained the benefits of each. In the end, we decided to replace the entire roof. Ivan quickly ordered all the material, it was delivered and he and Jackline started as soon as everything was here. They worked efficiently and quickly (we sat outside for a bit and Jackline absolutely killed it getting the shingles on while Ivan worked on the soffits.) and had the entire main roof done in two days (working 12 hours per day just to get the work done before it was supposed to rain...this also included new soffits and leaf guards on all of the gutters). Before they began, the roof was in bad shape (the previous owners seem to have hired someone who didn’t know what they were doing) and now knowing that it is done properly is a huge relief (the entire job - before, during and after - was documented in pictures and all sent to me as they were taken). Over the past year, I’ve dealt with other contractors that I was not happy with at all...unprofessional, showing up late, poor quality of work, me left wondering if they repaired the problem or made it worse...Ivan and Jackline have helped restore my faith that there are contractors out there who are genuinely interested in helping you and doing the job properly the first time so you don’t have to worry. Each day they left, the yard was spotlessly clean...for any future work I have, I will always call Ivan first. Guys, on behalf of myself and people who have been in our position, thank you and keep up the great work! I already got a compliment on the new roof...the neighbours are getting jealous!

Thank you so much for your amazing review those are some very kind words I appreciate the recognition so much!
Ivan from Intricate Roofing & Contracting
🏆Best of Winner 2021🏆

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

We had Ivan replace our roof this past week. He was efficient and meticulous. Our roof looks fantastic. He discovered where a leak originated as well and went above and beyond to repair it. He also kept the site tidy each day which was appreciated. His estimate and bill were competitive and he was very pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your very nice review it was a pleasure working with you guys!

Bryan
Bryan

Icicle removal

I reached out to Homestars looking for a roofer to remove icicles from my building that I am a property manager for. I received a call from Ivan about an hour after making my submission to Homestars. Ivan was able to meet me at the property the same day. He assessed the situation and the next day had the work completed. As a property manager you need to have contractors that can do the work immediately (depending on the project) in order to keep your tenants happy. Ivan and Intricate roofing have met this requirement along with being honest, reliable and reasonable. I have since recommended Intricate roofing to others.

Thank you so much Brian for your review it means alot that people take the time to post about they're experience with Intricate I was glad to get up there and help you out. Thanks

Harry in Moncton
Harry in Moncton

Roof and gutter installation

Hired Ivan and his crew to install a roofing system on our house’s front awning. this is the second time we used Intricate Roofing and we continue to be impressed by their professionalism, quality of work and overall friendliness. The prices were fair, Ivan is super communicative (which is essential for any good contractor in my opinion) and I cannot overstate how good of a job he and his crew do. Would recommend them to anyone in Ottawa looking for quality roofing services.

Thank you Harry for your awesome review it was and is a pleasure working with you guys I'm more than happy to help you out with your projects.
Thanks Ivan From Intricate Roofing

GG
GG
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Remove ice & snow from roof

Ivan remove several feet of snow from the roofs and made channels in the ice for the water to run from a run of 4 townhouses. He was very efficient and totally competent. He made sure none of the snow fell on A/C units and shovelled walkways and decks. Would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for your kind review it was a pleasure getting those roofs cleared for you before the rain!
Thanks Ivan From Intricate Roofing
Best of Winner 2020 and 2021!

Melanie in Hamilton
Melanie in Hamilton

Snow and Ice Damming

I had a recent roof leak due to ice on my roof which is very irregular. I was referred to Ivan by a friend. Ivan responded almost immediately and came and addressed the issue same day. He cleared all the ice and snow from my very large roof. He suggested solutions to prevent the extent of the issue going forward and regular maintenance for which I will be hiring him for. I was very please with the professional and efficient service I received and will be recommending to others.

Alex
Alex
1 review Ottawa, ON

Structural repairs for car port

Good service, timely, went above and beyond to complete job in the winter when no other companies wanted to take it. Very satisfied with the job and would definitely rehire for future jobs.

Thank You for your review Alex it was a pleasure fixing up your place and getting everything back to normal for you . Looking forward to dealing with you in the future!

Josh in Guelph
Josh in Guelph

Quick and professional service

Saw them doing work at one of my neighbours houses, went to speak to them as they were packing up for the day. I told them about a problem I was having with my roof and was pleasantly told that it could be repaired the following day. Quick and reliable. Will definitely use again.

Hey thanks for that kind review josh I was happy to be able to help you out !

Eva Burnett in Cambridge
Eva Burnett in Cambridge
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

So pleased!

We have used Ivan a few times now. He is honest and goes above and beyond to help you.
He makes sure your happy with his work and will make suggestions to help.

Totally recommend Ivan!

Mike and Eva

Thank you so much for this very nice review I am happy your are so pleased with the work! Thanks!
Best Of Winner 2020

More about Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Welcome to Intricate Roofing were we strive for customer satisfaction and make sure we do a great job.We are your Re Roof and New Roof Specialists.
*Now Offering Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough *Email me at intricateroofing@outlook.com or call me at 613 355 8188 if you would like to reach me faster thx