Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Ciaran in Ottawa
Ciaran in Ottawa

Roof Repair

Super happy with the work Ivan did. I lost a few shingles during the tornado a few weeks back. Ivan showed up had it reviewed & repaired in a little over 30 mins.

Thanks again Ivan.

Hey Ciaran thank you so much for your review have a good winter and happy holidays :)

Anita
Anita

Bathroom exhaust fan

Ivan was very innovative in adapting a new exhaust fan motor to the old style exhaust fan box in our powder bathroom.

Thank you Anita hopefully you make the right decision for your roofing needs.

Sandymac
Sandymac

Fall eaves trough cleaning

I was very pleased with Ivan's work cleaning our eaves troughs on both levels of our townhouse. He worked swiftly and cleaned up well after blowing the leaves out of the troughs.
Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and helping me build my online profile!!

daisyofottawa
daisyofottawa

eavestrough cleaning

Ivan did a great job. quick and careful and cmshowed up when he said he would . will use this company next year too.

Thank you so much for the kind review it was a pleasure working with you !

Lynne in Ottawa
Lynne in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shingle repairs...

Contacted Ivan through Homestars and received a visit the very next day (he even offered to come later in the evening the same day!). I was just expecting to get a quote and maybe a date in future to have fixed, but he offered to fix the shingles for a super reasonable price on the spot and he seemed very knowledgeable and was friendly to deal with. He took pictures of the roof to show us what needed fixing, fixed things up in no time, and then had pictures of how things looked afterwards for us. No complaints here at all, Ivan was great to deal with!

Thank you for that kind review.. Ivan from Intricate

erika.h.hollander in Markham
erika.h.hollander in Markham

Fast and efficient

Ivan arrived at our home to do some roofing repairs. In the time I expected to receive a quote he had already repaired the roof, fixed a door, and resealed a window for us. He was very helpful, informative, and a very efficient worker. He will also be installing some new eavesthroughs fir us in the next month.

Thank you so much for your kind review , I will be looking forward to fixing your eavestrough issues as well. See you then! Ivan from Intricate Roofing

Brenda in Nepean
Brenda in Nepean

Chimney Repair

Ivan was recommended to me by a friend. He returned my call promptly. He assessed the chimney and I received the quote within 2 days. Ivan said he would complete the work next week. However, he was able to come before 'next week' and complete the chimney repair earlier than what was promised.
Upon completion, Ivan explained the chimney repair and even showed me pictures of the work that was completed. I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend Ivan at Intricate Roofing! Many thanks,
Brenda

Hey Brenda thank you kindly for your review, dont be shy if you need anything give me a call thanks. Ivan from Intricate Roofing

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Speedy and professional

I had a roofing inspection completed and repairs to several loose shingles which had come off due to high winds we have had.
Arrived early, conducted a quick and thorough inspection and then completed repairs. Overall very knowledgeable and friendly service.
Can recommend most highly.

Thank you kindly Andrew Any time.

Geordie Davis from Ottawa
Geordie Davis from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Need exterior work done urgently... in February?

I don’t hesitate to recommend Ivan for your roofing needs.

Ivan came for a free estimate in February within a few hours from request and proceeded to fix my roofing, soffit and fascia within a few working days. The problem I had was more complicated than anticipated, but he worked hard in terrible weather and prevailed. Ivan also helped do some much needed work on the back deck that was in terrible shape. He worked very hard and came up with ingenious solutions to complicated problems and fixed all the problems within a few days.

Ivan does what he says he is going to do, he is loyal and shows great integrity. Thank you for your help Ivan!

Thank you kindly Geordie . Great client to work With!

Andrew from Ottawa
Andrew from Ottawa

Roof, Siding, Ventalation, Shed

Ivan and his crew of workers worked everyday from bright and early in the morning right until the early evening everyday, Even if that day had a forecast call for rain. They started by knocking down the chimney then proceeded to re-shingle the shed (which was completed in just one hour and a half!!), and then began work on the main roof, at which point Ivan noticed several mistakes left behind by old contractors and addressed them accordingly at no additional cost to the initial price. At the end of every working day, a thorough clean up was carried out and no old shingles nor nails nor debris were left behind anywhere along the walkway or driveway of the house. Ivan was very understanding, enthusiastic and easy person to work and get along with, I wouldn't hesitate for even a second to recommend him to friends, family, or anybody in general that requires quick, reliable job done.

Hey Andrew , Thank you so much for the review and honesty about our work . Very Intricate House you guys have , a little challenging but that's what I like. I like challenges and trying different things like siding your dormers, that was fun and made a big difference on the look of the whole house. thx again.

More about Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Welcome to Intricate Roofing were we strive for customer satisfaction and make sure we do a great job. We are your Re Roof and New Roof Specialists. *Now Offering Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough *Email me at intricateroofing@outlook. com or call me at 613 355 8188 if you would like to ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?