Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Nancy in Ottawa
Nancy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Three great Jobs - great company!

I needed someone quickly responsive and trustworthy to do an assessment of a new roof as I was in the middle of a house purchase. Time was of the essence. Ivan came right away and said the shingle work was good but the vents had not been updated and there was no caulking around the old vents. He put in new vents and got everything fixed up before the freezing rain started.
Ivan also recently cleared my roof of ice dams and got the snow off the roof. Did a great job cleaning up and snowblowing so that I now have a beautiful clear area in front of the house instead of the hill of snow that was there. Ivan also put a new roof on my former house 2 years ago - again, a great job, reasonable price. When my recent issues came up it was great to know who to call. I just had to pick up the phone. Thank you, Ivan!

Hey Nancy thank you so much for your amazing review! This is what I work so hard for! I'm so happy I was able to help you out on all of those projects and keep you satisfied along the way . Great working with you !

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Skylight leaking after ice dam.

Ivan and crew came within 3-4 hours of my call and cleared the roof and the ice dam. Leak was successfully stopped. He said to call back if there was a problem and he would come back to see if any further work needed to be done. This would be done at a reduced rate. We are very pleased with this service.

Thank you so much for your review if you have any more issues or need my service again dont be shy! Give us a call !!

Snow removal from Roof

A blocked vent on the roof caused by a significant snowfall yesterday prevented my hot water heater from working. I called Ivan in the evening after Reliance informed me of the problem. He came and cleared the snow within an hour for a reasonable price. Thank you Ivan for your diligence and your timely response. I'm very happy to have hot water again!

Hey shawna, thank you so much for taking your time to write this review I am glad to get your hot water back on any time!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

exterior work

I had a serious leak comming into my house, Ivan was recommend to me. He came and had it fixed up in no time at all. My roof looks nicer now than it did before. Very satisfied with the work. Thank you Ivan so very much!!

Thank You Kindly for the great review I am glad I was able to help you out when you were in that jam.

Sriram
Sriram

Snow ckeaning

Ivan is always dependable, and flexible in responding to my requirement (in case I need the snow cleaned at a certain time). The snow cleaning is always done thoroughly, including walkways. His rates are very reasonable and I have found him friendly and good-natured.

Thank you so much for this review . I am happy to see it finally made it up. Anytime you need fast and dependable service you know who to call!

Roof Snow Removal

I had 30-40cm of snow on the porch roof and needed help with clearing it to prevent any damage due to the weight of the snow. Ivan's work was excellent and he had the job completed in less than an hour from when I had spoken to him. The price for the work was also great. Thanks for your help Ivan!

No problem. Thanks for the call and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Clearing snow on my roof

We hired Intricate roofing last week for an emergency snow clearing on our roof. The company replied without minutes of sending our request and was on site within 2 hours. Did a great job clearing the snow and also took the time to take the snow blower out of his truck to clear the path to our front door. He told the time to explain us the ice accumulation on our roof and provided us with some guidance to fix that issue.

Very happy with the service provided!

Thank you kindly Jeff for your review I'm glad I could help!

Ciaran in Ottawa
Ciaran in Ottawa

Roof Repair

Super happy with the work Ivan did. I lost a few shingles during the tornado a few weeks back. Ivan showed up had it reviewed & repaired in a little over 30 mins.

Thanks again Ivan.

Hey Ciaran thank you so much for your review have a good winter and happy holidays :)

Anita
Anita

Bathroom exhaust fan

Ivan was very innovative in adapting a new exhaust fan motor to the old style exhaust fan box in our powder bathroom.

Thank you Anita hopefully you make the right decision for your roofing needs.

Sandymac
Sandymac

Fall eaves trough cleaning

I was very pleased with Ivan's work cleaning our eaves troughs on both levels of our townhouse. He worked swiftly and cleaned up well after blowing the leaves out of the troughs.
Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and helping me build my online profile!!

More about Intricate Roofing & Contracting

Welcome to Intricate Roofing were we strive for customer satisfaction and make sure we do a great job.We are your Re Roof and New Roof Specialists.
*Now Offering Soffit, Fascia, and Eavestrough *Email me at intricateroofing@outlook.com or call me at 613 355 8188 if you would like to reach me faster thx