Absolute Hardwood Flooring

joseph chan
joseph chan
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

cork flooring

it was original that I was interested the cork flooring product from one of the south side store, I was mis-leaded the product is not supplied and installed, the quote that I got from the renovated my basement contractor, he told me verbally that I trusted as a long time friends, but guess what there is no friendship when come into money,
he told me everything included supplied and installed for the cork flooring, but when I got the invoice that he charge me additional 1,500.00 for installation fee, which is rip me off, but unfortunately I can not go back due to verbal agreement supposed to be friend, at the end I had paid the invoice. Please make sure fully aware of the product that you brought in writing on both supplied and installed.