P.A.R. Appliance Repairs

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Dishwasher repair

Paul arrived on time was able to diagnose a tricky problem with my Samsung dishwasher.
Paul was able to fix quickly and was pleasant and courteous

Thanks Paul
Great Service
I will recommend to friends and family

Thank you Doug. Very much appreciated! It was nice to meet you. Im glad the repair worked out, and with no parts required!

T&G in Hamilton
T&G in Hamilton

Great Service

Had Paul out to the house and he was great with both me and my fiance. We had a dryer that wouldn't turn on, and he was able to find the problem quickly and came back the next day to repair it with the part. Highly recommend you use his services, i will definitely be keeping his number handy for the future.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to meet both yourself and your fiance.
Glad I could help.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Great service, fantastic individual

Our washer started leaking. I saw a few videos and determined the seal needs a replacement. tried opening the tub nut but that thing just did not turn. Read online that the tub nut on a GE machine is a difficult one to open, to put it mildly. Called Paul and he too agreed that the tub nut is tough one but agreed to come over and try. Not only Paul did his best but went above and beyond in the repair job. The replacement required the entire tub and motor to come off and Paul did the job with no hesitation.
Paul is the person to go for any appliance repair. He has a very pleasing personality and always keeps a cool head. Great job Paul.

Thank you for such kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I'm glad I was able to help. All the best!

Jeannie
Jeannie

Washing Machine Repair

Paul was able to pre-determine what was probably wrong with appliance. Gave quote over phone and that was actual cost. Flexible on timing to come as worked around my schedule. Polite, clean, and efficient. Would recommend, and have recommended to others if have an issue come about.

Thank you Jeannie. It was nice to meet you. Glad I was able to help out!

kimisnowat in Hamilton
kimisnowat in Hamilton

Dryer repair

The service I received was fantastic! Paul was on time and explained to me what exactly was wrong with my dryer and fixed it in no time at all. I would definitely recommend Paul and use his services again.

Hi Kim.
Thank you for giving me a positive review! Very much appreciated!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Dishwasher Repair

Prompt response, same day service, extremely honest, personable and informative. I will definitely use this service again! Paul correctly diagnosed and repaired an older dishwasher in less than an hour. Very reasonable also

Thank you for the very positive review Sandy. Glad I could help you out today!

Bill in Hamilton
Bill in Hamilton

Clothes washer Repair

Paul arranged an appointment for the same day and gave me a probable cost for doing the job. He had a cancellation so called again to slip me in earlier!! True to his word, and prediction, he arrived on time, fixed the machine expertly, (the problem was as he foresaw) and he charged me as promised. Great work, great price! Nice fella'! I'm back up and running. So painless! How great is that?!! Thanks Paul! Hire this guy!!

Thank you for the review Bill. It was nice meeting you and conversing during the repair. The best parts of running my business are meeting people like yourself and how happy all of my customers are when I get their appliance up and running quickly and at a fairly low cost. Thanks again!

alexg in Hamilton
alexg in Hamilton

washing machine

My washing machine stopped working. I took it apart and found the motor coupler broken. I emailed Paul sunday morning asking if he had the part. He quickly responded with options. Within couple hour I had the part at my door. He even gave some quick advise on installation. Great experience with this company!

geoff best from Hamilton
geoff best from Hamilton

dryer repair

Paul was outstanding, on time and professional. Had the parts required and was done in a very efficient manner, 4.30 in the afternoon! no extras. Thanks Paul, will recommend for sure