Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Basement Renovation
111 - 70 Country Hills Landing NW Calgary AB T3K 2L2
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Reviews for Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Aniekan E.

PHCC delivered above my expectations. They basically took an old home and made it new. It was like watching a home renovation TV show over a few months.

From design stage, to construction and then completion, I was carried along all the way and the added value of the reno that was being done was explained to me at every step.
I am very pleased with the outcome of the project.

Areas renovated - garage (added 2nd garage), redesign and construct interior layout, exterior finishes, landscaping etc.

I recommend Platinum Heritage Construction Company for any type of renovationor new build for commercial and non-commercial projects.

Ani, thanks for leaving us such great feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to complete your project for you. You can now enjoy the space.

Elizabeth

It is a nice and solid deck. The work was completed as scheduled. Very happy with the work.

Elizabeth, thank you for your for leaving us this excellent feedback. It was great working for you.

davidskrober

Simple fence around a garage. They were quick and did a good job. Recommended to friends and family already.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to complete your deck work

Oluwaseun in Calgary

I was happy with the work done by PHCC. The workers were professional and easy to deal with. I was especially impressed with the completion timeline. The project was completed 2 weeks before schedule

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to deliver your project and for your referrals

Bruce in Calgary

I was very impressed with the professionalism and the financial consideration that the PHCC team had from day one. A job well done in the end with a team i can call friends today.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks Bruce.

Platinum Heritage was professional and easy to deal with. We did have to keep on top of the trades to make sure mistakes were corrected however, this is understandable as they have multiple projects on the go. Any mistakes were dealt with quickly and professionally. We really like the basement they designed. The basement took longer than expected but the wait was due to materials not on the trades. Over all we are very happy with our basement would use their service again and would recommend their services to others.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to complete your project

debsco2 from Calgary

PHCC renovated my entire home in Sept/Oct 2015 and I am very happy with the work done. From selecting quality materials to timely completion of the renovation, the project was very well done (completed in 3 weeks). The project manager was very responsive to our concerns and PHCC bore some unforeseen cost encountered as the work progressed. I strongly recommend this contractor for integrity and transparency.

Hello Deb. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your like our work. It was great working with you too...Thank you for your business.

osazedos from Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

They undertook a tenancy improvement to a commercial unit we were taking over. They were very professional in their approach to the work, helping and accommodating my request and changes along the way.
A very patient group and they took the time to explain each step as the work progressed,
The quality of their work exceeded my expectations and I have had other people comment on this.

Hello Kester,

Thank you for your business. we wish you success in your new business venture. LONG LIVE CREEKSIDE PHARMACY- AIRDRIE!!!

Regards

PHCC Team

More about Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

At Platinum Heritage Construction Corp, We offer both residential and commercial construction services. Our residential construction services focus on providing a unique and exceptional Basement Development, Garage Construction, Home renovation experience and result for our customers. Basically, you dream it, we build it. Our commercial construction services are focused on ...