Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Basement Renovation
111 - 70 Country Hills Landing NW Calgary AB T3K 2L2
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Reviews for Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Panorama Hills NW
Calgary
AB
T3K 0V5

I had planned to work on my landscaping by myself but never managed to find the time. Also, the terrain of my yard was quite challenging and though I like the GIY stuff, it was pretty clear that the outcome may not be the desired. I contacted Platinum Heritage as they were working on my neighbors basement development. Within 24hours they sent someone out to take measurements and talk with me about options. Next day I got the quote and within 24hours of giving the green light they were in my house and completed the job. Very professionally done job. I would recommend these guys anyday.

Hello Philip, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service. It was a pleasure working on your yard for you.

More about Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

At Platinum Heritage Construction Corp, We offer both residential and commercial construction services. Our residential construction services focus on providing a unique and exceptional Basement Development, Garage Construction, Home renovation experience and result for our customers. Basically, you dream it, we build it. Our commercial construction services are focused on ...