Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Reviews for Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

Bobby Ebo from Calgary
Bobby Ebo from Calgary

Fencing Work

I called Platinum Heritage Construction Corp. on Wednesday night, and on Tuesday night the following week my fence was all done. It was superbly done, on time and within budget. From my experience, this company represents integrity, quality, affordability and provides topnotch customer services amongst other great things.

Thank you Bobby,it was a pleasure working on your property. Thank you for your business and feedback.

Philip Evbomoen from Calgary
Philip Evbomoen from Calgary

Landscaping

I had planned to work on my landscaping by myself but never managed to find the time. Also, the terrain of my yard was quite challenging and though I like the GIY stuff, it was pretty clear that the outcome may not be the desired. I contacted Platinum Heritage as they were working on my neighbors basement development. Within 24hours they sent someone out to take measurements and talk with me about options. Next day I got the quote and within 24hours of giving the green light they were in my house and completed the job. Very professionally done job. I would recommend these guys anyday.

Hello Philip, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our service. It was a pleasure working on your yard for you.

More about Platinum Heritage Construction Corp

At Platinum Heritage Construction Corp, We offer both residential and commercial construction services. Our residential construction services focus on providing a unique and exceptional Basement Development, Garage Construction, Home renovation experience and result for our customers. Basically, you dream it, we build it. Our commercial construction services are focused on ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Calgary?