Adept Painting Services

821 Bloor Street West Toronto ON M6G 1M1

Reviews for Adept Painting Services

Azad in Toronto
Azad in Toronto

Extremely professional. Top quality work and exceptional service.

My wife and I are undergoing major renovations and the paint job was tricky of the condition. We found the staff very helpful as they offered suggestions and seemed very knowledgeable.

The work was completed with immaculate perfection with a very quick turnaround. The staff were clean, friendly and extremely professional.

We received quotes from at least 7 other companies and Adept was the most competitive for what we needed done.

Highly recommended. Do not bother with any other company!

Thank you very much, your detailed review is greatly appreciated.

Bev from Vaughan
Bev from Vaughan

Painting Exterior

My exterior needed far more work than I realized. My garage door had wood that had cracked and rotted. Awat provided a fair price and I had the option of buying the paint myself, he guided me. Awat takes great pride in his work, and will do his very best for the customer. Positive customer experience!

Your review greatly appreciated. We're happy to be your home painters.

Robert @.
R. .

Painting a 2 storey house.

Adept painted our 2 storey house in 2012. The work was meticulous and crisp and he kept the jobsite clean. Since then I have asked Awat to paint my client's homes. I as a General contractor and I am very careful who I hire. Awat is a professional and a pleasure to work with. I always recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you very much for your review and the referrals you been given us.

richard.klump
richard.klump

Remove popcorn ceilings, paint every inch of walls, cabinets, and cielings in a condo that included 17' tall ceilings.

Professional quality work and attitude. Finished on-time, and right on budget.
Also very friendly and helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to review, and always a pleasure to work for you and your family.

Beatriz  from Toronto
Beatriz from Toronto

painting

Adept Painting did a fantastic job of painting my complicated furniture and rooms. Craftsmanship, timeliness, professionalism, including knowledge of exact paint colours make them the best choice for whoever hires them!

Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We will be more than happy to help you with your future painting needs.

More about Adept Painting Services

We are a full-service painting company experienced in a wide range of painting contexts, finishes and techniques. Our expertise includes interior & exterior applications especially in residential environments. Our team is specialized in all types of finishes, such as water-based, oil, and staining. At Adept Painting Services our main priorities ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?