Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Adept Painting Services

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Painting Services

From the moment I met Awat he was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Once I decided to hire Adept Services, I found Awat to be very accommodating to my changing schedule. He was always quick to respond to my emails which I really appreciated. I hired Adept to paint my living room, dining room and bedroom. His cost was reasonable. I then added additional services such as removing trim and he easily agreed, with an added charge. I was content with the painter he sent to my house. Kurda was also very professional and I could tell customer service was important. I would even say that Kurda went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the service. I even called for a touch up just after Kurda was finished and he came back the next business day. Once the job was complete, Awat called to ensure everything went well, which it did. I would definitely use Adept Painting Services again. Thanks guys for a job well done! Monica

Thank you very much Monica for the awesome review.

Your words help us and other potential customers a lot. What you mentioned is everyone's wish for their painting project, to get it done the rightaway.
Reviews like yours reminds us the importance of a great plan for our customer's painting projects, from start to end. Completing a painting project is not only covering walls with a new colour, but to be 'adept' at all other matters of the project, timing, budgeting, a lasting result, and many more.

We have your next project in mind and in callender.
All the best till then :)

rebeccayoung2
rebeccayoung2

Prime and paint 650 sq foot condo

Awat did an incredible job of painting my condo. I needed the ceilings, trim and all walls done and he accomplished this beautifully. He was courteous, professional and recommended a few things that I had overlooked. The workmanship was excellent as well. The job was completed on time as well, even though there were several problems that we didn't expect. Awat responded to these with solutions that really worked. My walls look flawless, and I am very pleased with the work!!

Thank you Rebecca, I very much appreciate your review. I am sure other potential customers appreciate it too.
You took the time to write us that great review. Very kind of you. We're very happy to have customers like yourself. I look forward to take care of your family's and friends' painting projects in the future.

Chris
Chris

High End Waterfront 2 Storey Condo - Entire house

Workmanship, attention to detail, ensuring all areas were protected from possible paint drips, clean up.....All amazing. Really appreciated how they team pointed out issues that pre-existed but weren't identified by myself. They prepped, repaired and painted. Great work overall. Very happy. Only downside....took a bit longer than I anticipated, but that reflected in the quality of the work.....absolutely fantastic work.

Thank you Chris, it was our pleasure working with you on your interior painting. Thank you for taking the time to write us that review, we appreciate it very much. Looking forward working with you on your next painting project.

Azad in Toronto
Azad in Toronto

Extremely professional. Top quality work and exceptional service.

My wife and I are undergoing major renovations and the paint job was tricky of the condition. We found the staff very helpful as they offered suggestions and seemed very knowledgeable.

The work was completed with immaculate perfection with a very quick turnaround. The staff were clean, friendly and extremely professional.

We received quotes from at least 7 other companies and Adept was the most competitive for what we needed done.

Highly recommended. Do not bother with any other company!

Thank you very much, your detailed review is greatly appreciated.

Bev from Vaughan
Bev from Vaughan

Painting Exterior

My exterior needed far more work than I realized. My garage door had wood that had cracked and rotted. Awat provided a fair price and I had the option of buying the paint myself, he guided me. Awat takes great pride in his work, and will do his very best for the customer. Positive customer experience!

Your review greatly appreciated. We're happy to be your home painters.

Robert @.
R. .

Painting a 2 storey house.

Adept painted our 2 storey house in 2012. The work was meticulous and crisp and he kept the jobsite clean. Since then I have asked Awat to paint my client's homes. I as a General contractor and I am very careful who I hire. Awat is a professional and a pleasure to work with. I always recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you very much for your review and the referrals you been given us.

richard.klump
richard.klump

Remove popcorn ceilings, paint every inch of walls, cabinets, and cielings in a condo that included 17' tall ceilings.

Professional quality work and attitude. Finished on-time, and right on budget.
Also very friendly and helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to review, and always a pleasure to work for you and your family.

Beatriz  from Toronto
Beatriz from Toronto

painting

Adept Painting did a fantastic job of painting my complicated furniture and rooms. Craftsmanship, timeliness, professionalism, including knowledge of exact paint colours make them the best choice for whoever hires them!

Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We will be more than happy to help you with your future painting needs.

More about Adept Painting Services

We are a full-service painting company experienced in a wide range of painting contexts, finishes and techniques. Our expertise includes interior & exterior applications especially in residential & Commercial environments.
Our team is specialized in all types of finishes, such as water-based, oil, and staining.
At Adept Painting Services our main priorities are focused on both the reliability and integrity of the painters that we hire, and the quality and durability of the products that we use. Our painters are typically referred to us by either work-related associates, or friends. And, the same level of scrutiny is applied in regards to all the materials that we use for all the phases of the contract.

Affiliates

Homeowners, general contractors, Real-estate agents, custom home developers, designers, and other commercial managers.

Such as;

- Other Commercial Managers within GTA and surrounding areas

- And other various customers

Learn More about us Here:

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We use water-based paints for exterior and interior painting projects. Other Service Details; As customer contacts us, we will get a close idea of their painting project and we will picture an idea of our approach to their project and provide them approximate material and labour cost for their painting project. Then we book an appointment to view the site and provide them an accurate estimation and consultation for free within 2 days. In our estimation which will be sent by email, all details are contained in.
Interior Painting. Exterior Painting. Handyman Work. Custom Finishes. Commercial & Industrial. Stain & Varnish. Handyman Work - Wallpaper removal and installation. - Kitchen Cabinet Painting,by roller or spray finishing. - Doors & Trims - Stairs and Railing finishes, painting or staining. - Hardwood Floor touch-ups. - Balcony painting & Improvement. - Concrete Floor Paining. - Mold and mildew removing. - Plastering and drywall repairing. - Iron fence painting, and other metal painting and coating.
Benjamin Moore Paint. Dulux Paints. Sherwin-Williams. And others...
- Classic painting. - Modern Painting. - Faux finishes. - Texture Finishes. - Taped Designs. - Metallic Blocks.
- Aluminum & Vinyl Painting Finishes. - Front Doors & Furniture Finishes. - Kitchen Cabinet Finishing by HVLP Titan Spray Gun.
2002
By Check & By Bank E-Transfer.
84448 5615 RT0001