Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

lisa bayview/eglinton

Very pleased with the service. Joe met with me and we went over all the details. Matt the painter did a wonderful job. He is very thorough and pays attention to detail. My home looks great. I certainly appreciate the service and would highly recommend Home Painters. Thank you

John in Toronto

Impressed with their professional detail and caring for the clients. From their sales staff (Ryan), Joe (site mgr) and Piotr (painter) were all great to work with on my paint job. It was a good size of a job given it was the whole house and Piotr was fantastic. He was super detailed and answered any questions I had - he was friendly which is always a nice bonus. I’m very happy with how the house looks and Piotr did quite well.

I highly recommend Home Painters Toronto ... will look to them for future jobs I have as well.

Thanks
John Masse

I live in Etobicoke and my basement was among the many flooded in 2013. After totally gutting it, we let it sit unfinished for 4 years and finally decided it was time to do something about it. We needed the space to accommodate our growing family! I invited Mark and his team from Home Painters Toronto to come take a look at the project. They were able to quickly provide an estimate and go over all the details of the project. We decided to repair and replace the drywall in a rec room, guest bedroom and hallway storage area. We also installed new vinyl plank flooring. Once we decided on the details, they were able to start right away and they worked consecutive days until the project was complete. This was a real plus for my family as we have a 4 year old and a 1 year old! Midway through the project, we were so impressed with the development of the space that we decided to flatten the original popcorn ceiling, remove a bulkhead and install pot lights throughout the basement. Although this was an add on midway through the project (contractors love that!), Mark’s team was able to quickly adjust the project to accommodate our request. Every member of Mark’s team was highly skilled in their craft and they arrived on time every day. Likewise, all members of both the building team and the office team were polite and professional at all times. All aspects of the project were completed in accordance with building code. Home Painters completes a criminal record check on all of their employees and they provide full liability insurance. Mark also personally checked in with me in person or by phone at the end of every day to go over the progress or to explain decisions that were made or needed to be made. When the project was completed, we decided to list our house. We ended up having over 200 viewings in 4 days and sold in less than a week with multiple offers and an above asking price of sale. Our agent told us that many visitors to the house noted the basement renovation as a strong selling feature of the property. I would highly recommend Mark and the team at Home Painters Toronto.

Anne in Toronto

The Home Painters team was amazing! From the colour consult, through to project completion, we received regular updates on the job status and were informed of any potential delays/hiccups (there weren't any). Joe checked in daily and Visar was great on site. Our 105 year old walls look like new again! I will definitely call Home Painters in the future.

Andy in Toronto

Joe provided a detailed and easy to understand quote. Piotr and his team completed the project on time and on budget, and did an outstanding job. Equally important, both Joe and Piotr were focused on ensuring our complete satisfaction through the entire process, including post completion of the project. We would not hesitate to use them again for any future projects.

Rachel in Toronto

We had our whole condo painted. Our painter, Matt, did a great job. It was reasonably priced and the job was completed quickly. I would definitely use this company again.

Thanks so much Rachel for the kind words and I'm glad Matt took care of you and got the job done! Brian

dbee  in Toronto

Had a very good experience with Home Painters. Ryan made a great first impression for his company and we felt comfortable with them. The painter Matt was very professional, good to be around, did a great work, and we never had any issue with his approach to the job. Joe the project manager was always readily available, and kept us in the loop at all times once the job started. Ironically enough, the only thing that caught me off guard was the number of people we dealt with in the process even before Joe and Matt came on site. Keeping track of their staff via emails, phone calls and messages in retrospect was a good problem to have---I can only imagine the opposite end of the spectrum when people can't get answers because of a short staffed business. Overall, the only hiccup in the entire process was a computer glitch which didn't initially confirm our work order, but once we followed up, it was sorted out quickly.
Choose this business if you want peace of mind for the job. :)

Thanks so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. Keep in touch should you have any questions. Brian

Gustavo in Oakville, ON

Visar, from Home Painters, did an amazing job at our new condo, making it look brand new after his job was finalized (despite all the dirt and dents all over the walls). He followed all directions given and did an extremely professional job not only with the finishes, but also regarding the cleanliness which he left the condo after he was done. Th whole team at Home Painters (Visas, Joe, Robert, Bryan...) kept contacting me with updates, asking if all was going according to plan, etc., showing how much they care about their customers. I also want to thank Robert for helping me choose the right paint for my condo, providing me all details about the brands and options available. The whole service hired is definitely worth the price paid, and I'm surely going to request their services again anytime I need my condo or other place painted in future occasions.

Gustavo, thanks for taking the time for your feedback. I'm glad your job was done in an efficient, clean, timely matter, especially your colours got chose properly as well. Keep in touch and call anytime! Brian

andre_malais

Moved into condo and wanted to spruce up the place. I wanted to get new flooring, painting, popcorn ceiling remmoval, and crown moulding. Initially I was looking to get multiple contractors for each portion but cam across Toronto Home Painters. Upon reviewing their website I saw that they offers everything I wanted done - best part meant I had to coordinate nothing. The sales person Ryan who cam was fantastic. Clearly knows this business and was able to give me a quote on the spot. The project coordinator Mark was simply amazing throughout the whole job. Was a pleasure interacting with him and getting feedback. He even talked me out of putting up crown moulding which I am very thankful for as it would not have looked right. The popcorn ceiling removal looks fantastic. The flooring (laminate) installing is simply astounding. I have installed many laminate flooring and the perosn who did mine was clearly skilled in this craft and took extra effort for some insanely thin pieces. The painting job was fantastic and very quick. Alltogher great experience, very professional, and highly recommend for all your home Reno jobs!

Hi Andre, Thanks so much for your kind works and giving us your feedback. Please keep in touch and call us anytime! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing