Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refurbished Kitchen Cabinets and Painting my Living Room, Kitchen, Powder room and closet and hallway

I found Home Painters on Facebook as I was looking for someone to refurbish my kitchen cabinets. After going through so many companies. I called Brian Young the Owner of Home Painters and made appointment for him to come over to my place to give me a quote. When Brian was here not only did I get him to quote my Kitchen cabinets, but also asked for a quote for doing some extra painting of my living room, kitchen, closet, powder room and all the stairway and hallways and doors. The price was very reasonable and gave me the quote in less then 20 minutes. I agreed to the price quoted. His crew of Omar and Matt showed up on the Dec 28/21 and both worked together in unison. Matt then had to leave for another job and Omar was left to complete the job. Omar was finished in 3 days and did a great job. We went over the finished job together and made sure all was good. It was excellent and was very happy with the outcome. in the meantime. Miki came in and took apart my kitchen cabinets and took them back to the shop to have them worked on. Miki came back to sand and paint the trim around my kitchen cupboards . I wait about 8 days for the Doors of the cabinets came back and once they were installed I was over thrilled with excitement. Miki had done a great job. It was like having brand new kitchen cabinets. I was very impressed. Brian's team did a great job and if you needed anything Brian was available at all times if you needed him or if there was any issues. They also have a great payment plan if you choose to use it. I would definitely hire Home Painters again.

Main Floor, Staircase and Ceiling Painting

We were very happy with our recent paint experience with Home Painters Toronto Inc. Brian quickly provided a very reasonable estimate and was very accommodating with our schedule. He patiently answered all our questions and we were scheduled within a few weeks for the work to be done! Our field manager Miki was a true professional. With over 20 years of painting experience, Miki provided a quality job in just a few days. He was conscientious with attention to detail, tidy, punctual and honest with his advice. We love our 'new' home!!

David in Whitby
David in Whitby

Cabinet resurfacing

Brian and Miki are most helpful through out the job. Miki the printer done a fantastic job and explain how to maintain after the painting done. I've no doubt to recommend to any of my friends and future paint work.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interior Painting

Were recommended to us by a friend who had some renovation work done. My mom was concerned about paint spill onto furniture as friends with another company had a bad experience. However, Home Painters provided a painless estimate process, and a very neat and clean and professional job. No problems. Project met agreed timeline and price. Would def use again and recommend.

Living Room Renovation

Thank you for the fantastic job. Their work and dedication has really helped us to make our living room nice and beautiful. I really appreciate the excellent service of this company provided to my home. Thanks for getting this done very fast. It is highly recommended company.

Dianne
Dianne

interior wall painting and wall paper removal

Home Painters did an amazing job in my guest room. they removed the old wallpaper and painted it nice and perfect. they assisted and updated me the entire project from start to finish. the price is very reasonable. I am very satisfied with the result of this project!! i highly recommend them to everybody.

Angelie
Angelie

Ceiling & Kitchen Renovation

Home painters did a great job in renovating my kitchen. Their team are well skilled and friendly. Wow, I can't imagine I called the right team to do my ceiling and kitchen renovation. I will definitely recommend you guys to my relatives and friends. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

natalia in Toronto
natalia in Toronto

Restoration

Home Painters Toronto has been a great company to use several times. They have done different things in my house, such as new drywall (after water damage) painting, kitchen cabinets resurface, laminate floors, and general handyman tasks. Every time it has been a smooth experience, with Brian coming in personally to quote the project, sending very polite professionals to do their jobs, sticking to a schedule and keeping their prices fair and competitive. I feel I can count on them for any house project. Thank you!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Cabinets refinish

All work was completed to a high level and done quickly. Miki was very helpful and completed the work quickly. The work area was kept clean. We are very happy with the final produce.

Cathy
Cathy

Painting of my apartment

I will recommend the company for sure. The workers were very professional, courteous and helpful. Always had the homeowner in mind while in the home. I would highly recommend this company!

Hi Cathy, we're very happy everything was to your liking. We really appreciate your review. Stay in touch and take care, Brian.

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•30 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College
$1000
PROJECT RATE
Varies depending on project
Lifetime Warranty on Interiors, 3 Year Guarantee of Quality on Exteriors, 15 Year Warranty on Brick Staining