Home Painters Toronto

(416)494-9095
25 Lisburn Crescent
Toronto
M2J 2Z4

Amazing crew and friendly staff. It’s clear that experience and longevity in this field shines through. Their quote for the job was better than the others and they were receptive to my questions and concerns. They helped me through my decisions and made me feel like I could reach them when I needed.
Would definitely recommend them- highly professional team!

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback and glad we could take care of things for you! Sincerely Brian

Exterior siding & Bay Window painted

We needed the exterior siding and the bay window at the front of the house painted. Home Painters were able to schedule the work a week after meeting with Sam. Initially, mid-job, we weren't quite crazy about the colour I selected - Sam, Jack, Rob and Jessica worked with us to help us land on the right colour and were able to make the change and have the job completed the next day. I really appreciated the follow up calls from Sam and Jessica, checking to ensure that I was satisfied and Jack did a great job painting. I am very happy with the end product and will definitely recommend them to friends and family

Thanks so much for your feedback and so glad we ended up getting the right colour selected. Please keep in touch and feel free to call me anytime. Brian

Vanessa in Vaughan
Vanessa in Vaughan

Exterior wood wall painting

This company was disorganized, unprofessional and make false promises. It looks like they are short staffed. It might be a very good company couple years ago but not anymore. It's at their "final decision" when they want to come to my house to do the job AFTER I had paid my deposit. Sales person said someone will contact me next day to arrange a start date. No one called. Cancelled on me twice when they were suppose to come to do the job. Didn't finish the job the same day and didn't inform me when they will come back again. I had to ask multiple times and multiple people before I could see their WSIB certificate. I also asked for repair photos since it's a three story house I can't see the top wall work. Again asked many times and multiple people. The sales person even wrote my request on the contract. Answer was always no problem but still no one sent me a single photo. There is clearly a lack of communication between the Sales, Management, and field worker.

Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for your feedback and appreciate your honesty. This is just to confirm Rob my field manager has since been in touch with your husband to address all these issues and will be meeting later this weekend to address all your concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you and this is not how we normally like to do business and are 100% committed to taking care of you! Sincerely Brian

Kristin
Kristin

When The Going Gets Tough......Integrity Shines

home-starst-call-to-action.jpg Home Painters Toronto
(416)494-9095
25 Lisburn Crescent
Toronto
M2J 2Z4

The true test of an organization and its integrity is seen not when things go perfect, but when things don't. Brian demonstrated to us his deep commitment to his customers experience and quality of work. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Hi Kristin, Thanks so much for taking the time for your valued feedback and concerns. Without your feedback we would never be able to improve and grow as a company. I'm just confirming that since your feedback to us we have vehemently been in contact with you and are amidst rectifying the situation pronto. So if there are any other questions please contract me directly as we have been via text/email. Again, we look forward to taking care of your situation and making sure that you get the 10 star job and treatment that you deserve! Thanks again for reaching out to us and look forward to correcting these issues asap. Sincerely, Brian

Allison in North York
Allison in North York

Painting Entire Apartment

Home Painters Toronto was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. They answered all my questions and concerns promptly and made planning my project as easy as possible. Andrew, my painter, was friendly, punctual, and did an amazing job painting my apartment in just two days. I am so happy with the result - the space feels completely new. I would highly recommend HPT. They may be a bit more expensive than some other options but it is totally worth it.

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for your kind words and glad we could get it done for you! Brian

Great Service

Amazing great service. Very professional and high quality work. You won't find a more reliable company to get the job done. I would highly recommend Home Painters Toronto to anyone.

Thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation! Brian

M. Grace in Toronto
M. Grace in Toronto

Fixing walls and painting main floor of housr

We were Very pleased with the work done. We Liked working with Ryan, project manager and excellent work done by painter, Matthew. Highly recommend them both . They had great suggestions and advice.! I would definitely hire them again.

So glad things wen't well and we could take care of you! Brian

DianaV in North York
DianaV in North York

Interior condo

Brian and rob did a great job at taking care of me and my project. I had a short window to get it done and they got it done in less than a day with great quality. The colours were magnificent and Brian helped me with the selection when I wasnt sure. Thanks again and I’ll recomenend them to anyone who asks

Thanks so much for your kind words and hope to work with you again soon in the future. Brian

Condo Painting

As a previous paint company own, I am adept to painting and sensitive to any mistakes. Matt, our painter, was highly skilled and detail orientated. Clean lines, corners and no paint drops. We were impressed with his professionalism and expertise of his craft. Very pleased overall.

Hi Robyn. I'm glad Matt took care of you and all turned out well. please keep in touch. Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College