Home Painters Toronto

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

denise richmond hill
denise richmond hill

Outdoor home and fence painting

The project was well mananged administratively and once the job started, the level of communication and efficiency was outstanding. We are extremely happy with the work and would work with this company again without hesitation.
Thanks!!
Denise

Kitchen renovation

My project was complete in a timely manner and the price was also reasonable. Miki and Lamine went extra mile making sure I was happy with the job. Miki even came back the second time when I wanted some minor repair to be done underneath my counter top. Service team at home painters Toronto was constantly following up with emails giving me updates. And Jackie was excellent all the way through sending me update texts and answering my questions any time of day. Please see before and after photos attached. Excellent service! Thank you! Natalia R.

Marguerite in Etobicoke
Marguerite in Etobicoke

House Painting

I chose Home Painters Toronto because of their Homestars rating and how quickly their representative was able to assess our home and provide us with a quote. They were understanding and helpful when I needed time to choose paint colours and once the job began the painters were courteous, thorough and competent. Some
touchups were required (at no fault of theirs) and they were back promptly to address them. It was obvious that they wanted us to be happy with the project, which we very much are.

Dave Hunsburger in Toronto
Dave Hunsburger in Toronto

Apartment paint job

This is the third time I have used these guys. They respond quickly, give a reasonable quote and do a fast, expert job. They always follow up after to ensure the customer is satisfied.

diannemowat in Toronto
diannemowat in Toronto

Wonderful team of professionals!

From the moment I met the salesperson (Sam) to the day the plasterer and painter arrived at my home I was in great hands! We had electrical work done and there was a lot of damaged walls to prepare....also, the house is old.

My husband and I could not be happier with the completed job!

Our home looks so fresh and clean!

Interior & Exterior Window Frame Refresh

I live in an old house with alot of original windows and original storm windows . The master bathroom and family room windows ( 19 windows in total) were in very poor shape and needed a great deal of attention
I have to thank Rocco (field manager) for listening to my issues with the windows, for taking alot of time to go thru the house patiently to assess all the windows inside and outside and for staying in touch either by phone or by coming by several times to check up on the job and to ask how I felt about the progress throughout the entire job. Amazing !
I have to thank both Zev and Jeff for undertaking this job which was tedious at times and making it the best experience one could hope for.
They both tackled the different areas meticulously and in an extremely organized fashion. They were polite, kind, tidy and very very mindful of my furnature in each room and the entire house inside and outside.
They both had the years of experience and talent as top notch painters to start and finish this job successfully and in a timely fashion
They didn't rush, skip or miss any steps of preparation or details in the painting of this project .
Rocco, Zev and Jeff are the dream team and I can highly recommend all 3

Mary L.
Mary L.

Plastering and painting

We live in a 90-year old house in mid-Toronto. We recently hired Home Painters to smooth out the stucco walls and paint out the wood wainscoting, doors and trim in the dining room and upstairs/ downstairs halls. The also painted the the living room including the stained baseboards, crown, window trim and fireplace mantel. They also did some carpentry on the stairwell posts and one of the doors. We were very pleased with the work, especially the plastering which exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed working with Jackie, Rocco and the team. We are currently planning our next paint jobs.

Exterior reno and paint

I had hired home painters for an exterior renovation project and painting. I was engaged with Jackie to help coordinate the project.

I had an excellent experience. We hit some complexities in the project but Jackie kept on top of the project, kept me constantly updated with the progress and looked after it to the end.

Satyam in Toronto
Satyam in Toronto

The best guys in business.

If you are looking for top of the line paint work at affordable prices then this is the company you must use.
Rocco the Field Manager is an Amazing Guy.
We Been with Home Painters Toronto for 7 years.
There worksmenship is GREAT.
I am a very picky customer but with Home Painters Toronto I was impressed 200%
No one beats them.
Allow them to paint your home and you will never regret Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Did the job as promised

Home Painters handled our project (staining our exterior brick) very professionally from beginning to end. The job was done in consecutive days as promised (there were some rain days in between) and they took great care to make sure everything went well. We're happy with the work, and everyone we dealt with in the company was friendly and very helpful. No nonsense - highly recommended!

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College