Windmill Appliance Service

Andrew in Burlington
Andrew in Burlington
1 review Grimsby, ON

Dryer "repair"

I took my dryer all apart...u tubed possible problems. Called Bob who came over, put his voltage tester on two circuits... One was bad. He pulled one out of his pocket, undid did one screw and screwed the $15 plastic part on. He was in my front door and gone within 5 minutes. He didn't even offer to put the dryer back together. I live a stone throw away from his business, to be billed $115 for what he did made me sick. I will never recommend Windmill and suggest that people shop around for another Appliance repairman... This was a rip off... $50 plus the price of the part would have been more than fair for what he did. Here's a pic of the part he installed.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Honest, reliable, reasonable prices .. private owner, great person.. BOB .. high recommend him

Bob is great we txt him on facebook on the long holiday weekend and he txt us back quickly! He came to our home on Tuesday when he could pick up the parts needed for our dryer repair. He was awesome - solved my problem in one hour.. prices are reasonable and he is a great person and awesome reliable worker... we would highly recommend him and would call him immediately next time for any appliance.

service call $75.00 and labour $45. per hour plus cost of parts and taxes

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Grimsby?