Landscape Toronto

Reviews for Landscape Toronto

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

Entrance Pathway

I started an entrance pathway project to my newly laid concrete porch. I was running short on time (fall and winter were approaching) and my muscles started to ache (plus let's face it, I didn't know what exactly I was doing...haha). Luckily I was referred to Zach from one of the other reviewers here for a quote. Honestly, as a consumer I usually get at least three quotes but after seeing his work firsthand, and meeting him and already realizing he was professional and knowledgable, I already decided to go with him before I even got another quote from a competitor. And this was before I even got an actual quote from him, which turned out to be very reasonable!

His work was efficient and meticulous for the interlock pathway and concrete steps I had him do, and I even changed up some things we didn't originally intend to do (I had him add sod) that he did without complaint. Long story short, great company to use, I would recommend him to anyone and I look forward to using him again in the future!

Gordon Findlay from Toronto
Gordon Findlay from Toronto

New front lawn

Ours was a small project: a new front lawn. Zach came promptly, and gave us a fair estimate. His crew quickly and expertly stripped out our old lawn, laid down a triple-mix base, then fitted our new sod down, following the contours of our garden. Prompt, professional and at a fair price. Highly recommended. Gord Findlay, Etobicoke.

Thank you for your review Gordon! We are happy to have been able to give you the new front lawn you wanted.

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Lawn mantaince and retaining wall and new walk way

Landscape Toronto is a pleasure to deal with, my two new retaining wall and walkway look fantastic. Zac works quickly with precise details. There was no mess for me to clean once the job was completed. Zac continues to maintain my property in a timely manner and the lawn and garden have never looked better.

Thank you for the amazing review Don!

DANNY from Toronto
DANNY from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

snow plowing

Zac did a great job last winter for our compnay, especially after the heavy winter that we had here in Toronto. Because of our shipping / receiving, he made sure our parking and shipping areas were plowed early for us. If we ever needed salt to be aplied, he looked afetr that as well. Quick response and great service!!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about your experience with us!

Sharon from Mississauga
Sharon from Mississauga

Backyard Patio

Zach and his partner were excellent! They were professional, neat, and efficient. I was extremely impressed with the quality of their work; they fixed a backyard patio that I had another company do last year. The other company did a mediocre job - when I compare Zach's work next to theirs, the difference is definitely visible. I would highly recommend Landscape Toronto. It is rare to find an honest, reasonably-priced landscaper, but I did - it was Landscape Toronto.

Thank you Sharon, it's unfortunate it wasn't done right the first time but I am glad we could help complete your backyard patio!

denis from Etobicoke
denis from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fence

I had a great experience dealing with Zachary and his team , both me and my neighbour were beyond satisfied with the work and professionalism Zachary provided us with. We had a 70 ft fence removed and a new fence installed . He was able to satisfy both me and my neighbours needs in terms of the work and budget required. They went beyond what was required and even trimmed our trees for free that were around the fence and cleaned up all the debris that was in the backyard from the winter storm. I will contact Zachary soon to come and give me a quote for some interlocking and a 10x10 backyard patio that i need done by september. I attached a picture of before and after.
Great work guys and thanks again

Thank you Denis for the great review! Fences can be tricky if you don't have a good relationship with your neighbours but luckily both you and your neighbour were on the same page about the kind of fence you wanted.

We look forward to completing more work for you in the near future!

Shawn Jennings from Brampton
Shawn Jennings from Brampton

Landscaping

Zachary and his Partner were very Professional and gave me a deal half the price i had gotten from other companies..Im very happy with the job that was done(landscaping front and back of house). Would recommend them to anyone looking to get great work done at a affordable price.

Thank you Shawn for the review!

salvatore  from Concord
salvatore from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

property maintenance

we have gone through quite a few landscapers because of bad service.Landscape Toronto provides service in a timely manner and cares about their job.I would not hesitate to recommend him.Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the review Salvatore, we really appreciate it!

DG from Kleinburg
DG from Kleinburg

Landscape

Landscape Toronto gave our home a beautiful new look. Zachary, the owner, designed an amazing new walkway that's a show stopper! I would highly recommend Landscape Toronto to any of my friends.

Thank you for the Review Dora, glad you are happy with your new landscaping!

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping.

We do:

- concrete
- planting
- sodding
- excavation & grading
- commercial & residential property maintenance
- commercial and residential snow removal
- waterproofing

If you are looking to improve your outdoor living space give the experts at Landscape Toronto a call for a free estimate.

We are a fully insured and licensed company as well. Check out our website for more information!

www.landscapeto.ca or call Zachary @ 416-550-2220