Landscape Toronto

Reviews for Landscape Toronto

Mary Duarte in Toronto
Mary Duarte in Toronto

Front lawn and walkways

We are extremely pleased with the work completed by Zac and his crew. They have completely transformed the curb appeal of our home. We've received so many compliments from friends and family. Zac takes pride in his work and stays true to his word with respect to the plan, cost and timing. We strongly recommend his services.

Thank you for the review Mary. It was a pleasure transforming your property.

Dave Read from Mississauga
Dave Read from Mississauga

Privacy Fence

My new neighbours and I needed a good neighbour fence and as Zach's company Landscape Toronto had done an excellent job on a sound wall at my bakery we gave him the fence project. This too was well done and I now receive compliments on my new fence regularly. Zach also looks after my bakery for snow removal. Good hard working guy who takes pride in his work.

Thank you for the review Dave and for continuing to support our business.

D Albini from Bradford West Gwillimbury
D Albini from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Patio Project

Zach and his crew were great. They transformed our tired backyard into our dream space. We look forward to working with Zach and Landscape Toronto in the future. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the awesome review Dino! Hope all is well.

Kimberly McFarlane from Toronto
Kimberly McFarlane from Toronto

Patio & Retaining Wall

I had a patio added below my deck and a retaining wall at the back of the yard . Zac was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He took the time to explain what he was going to do and it looks awesome! He helped me to choose plants and trees that would fit my needs. He was on time, precise and the price was great. He even fixed my patio at the front of the house which had started to sink in certain areas. I called 5 different landscaping companies and Zac was the only one who actually showed up. I would definitely recommend Landscape Toronto! Thanks Zac!

Thank you for your amazing review Kimberly, it was a pleasure working for you guys. Hope your new backyard is everything you imagined it to be.

wendy from Toronto
wendy from Toronto

Front lawn

I am really happy with the job Zach and Mike did on my front lawn. They were both very friendly and not only did they do a great job he charged me less than his quote. They totally transformed the way my house looks and all I have been getting compliments from total strangers. I would recommend this company to everyone. Great job guys, keep up the good work.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Glad you guys are happy with your new front lawn!

Analisa from Vaughan
Analisa from Vaughan

Garden bed removal and re-design

Zack was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to go over exactly what I wanted for the landscaping and went above and beyond by sending me several links to different options he thought I may like. The project was finished in half a day and the finished project surpassed my expectations. We are very happy with Zack's work, business ethic and professionalism and will continue to use him for our landscaping needs in the future. I absolutely recommend Landscape Toronto.

It was a pleasure working for you and your husband. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to transform the front of your property. Thank you for the kind review as well.

joel
joel

New sod and walkway

Following the completion of an extension to our house, we needed to re-sod the backyard and and add a walkway spanning from the driveway to the deck. Zach and his team did a fantastic job, on budget and left the site cleaner than how they had found it. We love our new lawn and walkway. Thank you Landscape Toronto.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feed back about your experience. I hope your new grass is doing well!

André
André
6 reviews East York, ON

Retaining wall, steps and walkway

Zac and his crew were great. I had an issue with the city when I attempted to rebuild my retaining wall, walkway and steps as I 'was not an insured landscaper' and I 'needed the proper landscaping permit in order to complete the work', which is complete BS. I went through at least a dozen landscapers (one of which kept my deposit) and the others gave me false promises of getting the proper permit and completing the work and Zac was the only one to step up even though he was incredibly busy. After scheduling a day and time, Zac and his crew completed the work in 2 days instead of the quoted 3-4 days. Overall I was very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend or use Landscape Toronto again!

Thank you Andre for the review, we appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to help you through your troubles.

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

Entrance Pathway

I started an entrance pathway project (removed the old one with off colour bricks) after getting my porch done in concrete. Realizing I was running out of time (winter was approaching) and running out of energy (or I might not have known exactly what I was doing...haha), I was referred to Zach from one of the reviewers here.

I'm usually the type of consumer to get at least three quotes before selecting who I am most comfortable with. But after seeing his work firsthand and realizing how professional and knowledgeable he was, I decided to forego even meeting any other competitors. And this was without seeing the actual quote (which turned out to be reasonable)!

The interlock pathway, heavy concrete steps, armourstone placement and even work I had him do which wasn't originally planned for (sodding certain areas) was done efficiently and meticulously. I have attached before, during and after pictures (the parts of my lawn that look dead in the after pics are spots I told him not to sod, so don't blame him if it looks "off").

Long story short, I am happy with the work, I would refer Zach to anyone and I look forward to using him again in the future for my backyard patio!

Thank you for the amazing review Jason! I am happy we could help you with your landscaping needs.

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping.

We do:

- concrete
- planting
- sodding
- excavation & grading
- commercial & residential property maintenance
- commercial and residential snow removal
- waterproofing

If you are looking to improve your outdoor living space give the experts at Landscape Toronto a call for a free estimate.

We are a fully insured and licensed company as well. Check out our website for more information!

www.landscapeto.ca or call Zachary @ 416-550-2220