Landscape Toronto

3 Clumber Road Toronto ON M9C 4C9

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Landscape Toronto

Backyard renovation - landscape

I entered into contractual agreement with Landscape Toronto for my backyard work at the end of 2016. Work started in late April this year. I am very satisfied with their service as they are very professional and I definitely will recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you for choosing Landscape Toronto to complete your backyard project!

Backyard clean-up

Zach did a tremendous job with our backyard! He listened to what we wanted and executed the plan beautifully! We now have a much more open and functional space for our family and friends to enjoy and the transformation is night and day.

Zach and his team were extremely professional, honest, and hard-working. He met and exceeded our expectations and was a pleasure to work with, especially in being flexible with changes to the project scope as they arose.

We've been so impressed we've recommended him to our neighbours for any of their future outdoor projects!

Thank you Nam for your awesome review. It was amazing to see yours and your wife's vision take shape. You guys knew what you wanted and it turned out great. Working for you guys was awesome! I hope you and your family truly enjoy your new and improved backyard.

Backyard clean-up

Amy
Amy

Backyard Makeover

This review is long overdue. Zac gave us everything we wanted and more when he completely transformed our unusable backyard to a gorgeous family friendly outdoor space. He genuinely cared about doing the best possible job and wanted us to be happy every step of the way. His communication was excellent, keeping us informed on every detail and helping us through every decision. He was extremely accomodating to last minute changes and gave fantastic suggestions to improve our plan. We've enjoyed our yard 3 seasons now and couldn't be happier. Puts a smile on our faces every day. Definitely hope to use him again for our front yard. Thank you Zac!!

It was a pleasure working for you and your husband Amy. You guy's are great clients, very easy going and understanding. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to transform your backyard. Look forward to working with you in the future!

Denis from Etobicoke
Denis from Etobicoke

Entire backyard

Few years ago Zac and his team did a fence job for me and after few quotes around I finally decided to have him do my entire backyard . Words can't describe how horrific my backyard looked , but just look at it now . I just want to say If your looking for someone who doesn't cut corners and really takes pride in his craftsman ship , Zac and his team are for you. The quality of the work is top notch , i keep getting compliments from my friends and family . One thing I suggest to people is to ask Zac for his opinion as he really helped me decide what stone I wanted and thankfully I went with his selection . Thank you again guys , I could not be happier with my backyard

Thanks for the awesome review Deno, it was a pleasure working for you.

David in Etobicoke
David in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Backyard transformation (Interlocking and Retaining Wall)

Zach and his crew completely transformed my backyard. We had old concrete slabs that were uneven as well as a garden that was dysfunctional. From the first phone call and meeting, to the final walk through and completion, Zach was extremely professional and provided outstanding customer service. Zach is very knowledgeable and skilled in his craft, has fantastic work ethic, and provided amazing attention to detail. I would hire Zach again in a heartbeat for future projects. I particularly appreciated his quick response time, thorough explanation of the tasks, and overall down to earth nature and friendliness. Thank you Zach and Landscape Toronto for giving our family of 5 a brand new space to enjoy for many years to come.

Thank you for the amazing review David. You and your wife were awesome clients. I hope you and your family continue to enjoy your new patio for many years.

Marlee in Lawrence
Marlee in Lawrence

Interlocking and retaining wall

Was referred to Landscape Toronto by a friend. We used them for our backyard patio and retaining wall. They did an outstanding job. My husband and I are very happy with the quality of their work.

Thank you for the review Marlee!

naomi
naomi

Stone work front of property

We had a crumbling retaining wall and a wild "English" garden that was totally unwieldy. Zac and Chris totally transformed the front of our house and dramatically improved our curb appeal. The retaining wall and front park pad are absolutely beautiful. Zac was professional, reliable, diligent and extremely pleasant to work with. He addressed all of my concerns regarding our old tree and proper drainage. Would 100% recommend them.

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and your husband.

rich.grech
rich.grech

Exterior stone work and landscaping

Exterior stone work (planters) and landscaping (mulching, planting of shrubs and other plants, installation of concrete curbs)

Thank you for the review Lorraine and for continuing to use us for your landscape needs.

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping.

We do:

- concrete
- planting
- sodding
- excavation & grading
- commercial & residential property maintenance
- commercial and residential snow removal
- waterproofing

If you are looking to improve your outdoor living space give the experts at Landscape Toronto a call for a free estimate.

We are a fully insured and licensed company as well. Check out our website for more information!

www.landscapeto.ca or call Zachary @ 416-550-2220