Landscape Toronto

Reviews for Landscape Toronto

Leo Villacis in Mississauga
Leo Villacis in Mississauga

Back yard Oasis

Landscape Toronto is a company that I would trust and recommend to anyone that is looking to do a small or large project. Zack and his crew are efficient and very knowledgeable about the product that they installing. LT also replaced our old fence last year and did an amazing job that we had to have them come back and do our backyard this spring.
Keep up the great work Landscape Toronto, your quality of work and service is a game changer!!

We wish you all the best

Dean Banasco in Etobicoke
Dean Banasco in Etobicoke

Concrete Walk-Way

Efficient and quality work and service provided by Landscape Toronto. We needed a concrete walkway replaced for one of clients and Zac was able to accommodate in a timely matter. Our clients and ourselves are very happy with the work provided.
Highly recommend and without question will be using Landscape Toronto again.

Dean Banasco,
Re/Max Realty Specialists Inc.

philip in Toronto
philip in Toronto

Very happy - Excellent work and no surprises

Zac and his team were excellent. The job was completed as outlined and the workmanship is top notch. There were no surprises and Zac was flexible to small changes during the job. Before leaving each night, the work area was cleaned and left well organized. I would highly recommend Zac and his crew. Cheers and ty.

Phil and Carey in the Beach

Thank you Phil and Carey for your review. Your project turned out amazing, very happy you guys decided to go with the premium black boarder! Really makes your driveway standout. Thanks again, it was a pleasure.

Teresa from Woodbridge
Teresa from Woodbridge

Interlocking project

We hired Zac and his team to complete our landscape project which consisted of interlocking our full backyard, sides of the house and front yard which was completed in a reasonable amount of time. From the start when Zac came over to provide a quote, he was very knowledgeable and did a good job explaining what he would be doing. Zac was very honest from the beginning and gave good advice. As the project moved forward he would always keep us updated on the status. Zac and his team would always arrive on time and worked hard throughout the day. They made sure to clean up after each days' work and was respectful to our property and our neighbors'. Zac was extremely patient and accommodating to the last minute changes we made to our project. Zac and his team are diligent, professional and efficient. Zac is an absolute pleasure to deal with. We are extremely happy with the quality of his work and it is obvious that he stands behind the work he does. Thank you Zac and team for such a beautiful improvement to our house. We highly recommend Landscape Toronto to anyone looking for quality work. Vito & Teresa

Hey Teresa, it was an absolute pleasure working for you and your husband! You guys were so easy to deal with and knew exactly what you wanted. I truly hope you enjoy your new backyard and front walkway.

Kaitlin I.
Kaitlin I.

Front Landing and Walkway of house

The guys from Landscape Toronto came to my house first thing in the morning, they worked hard and did an amazing job.

Before we even had the landing done Zac, the owner, went through all of the colours available to me for the stonework, he showed and explained to me different designs and options of the stone layout. Zac was extremely patient, informative, helpful and easy to work with.

I was very happy with the final product. I will be using him and his company to finish my driveway this year and again when I get to my basement next year.

I’ve recommended his company to friends and family already.

Thank you Kaitlin for your review. Your project turned out amazing, thank you for the business and opportunity.

Mary f.
Mary f.

Outside interlocking and concrete work.

Zachary and his crew were very professional and hardworking. The quality of product and workmanship provided were superb. I was very happy with the end result and the price I paid. Everyone on site was punctual, work areas kept clean and organized and I intend to call this company back to do more work in the near future. I would highly recommend Zac and his crew.

Thank you for your review Mary, it was a pleasure working for you and your husband.

Van K.
Van K.

New Fence, Interlock & Sod

Zach and his crew did an excellent job within our budget. They worked hard and kept the site clean. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quality landscaping at a great price.

Thanks Van! You guys were great, hope you enjoy your new private backyard!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Backyard Reno

We contacted Zachary at Landscape Toronto last November for a project we were looking to do this August. We booked with him and the timeline he gave us was pretty much bang on which was amazing considering the constant rain this year.

Him and his team were very professional, courteous and did an amazing job with our backyard.

He listened to our needs and completed the project on time with amazing detail and quality workmanship.

Will definitely be using him for the front when the time comes.

Thank you Rose for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Glad you guys had a positive experience with Landscape Toronto and I hope you continue to enjoy your new backyard for years to come.

backyard fence and patio

Zac did an amazing job of removing old fence, setting up a solid foundation and installing a new one. He also did a good job relaying my patio and fixing the edge. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard renovation - landscape

I entered into contractual agreement with Landscape Toronto for my backyard work at the end of 2016. Work started in late April this year. I am very satisfied with their service as they are very professional and I definitely will recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you for choosing Landscape Toronto to complete your backyard project!

More about Landscape Toronto

Landscape Toronto is a rapidly growing company that provides clients with a wide range of landscaping.

We do:

- concrete
- planting
- sodding
- excavation & grading
- commercial & residential property maintenance
- commercial and residential snow removal
- waterproofing

If you are looking to improve your outdoor living space give the experts at Landscape Toronto a call for a free estimate.

We are a fully insured and licensed company as well. Check out our website for more information!

www.landscapeto.ca or call Zachary @ 416-550-2220