Springside Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
54 Guided Court Etobicoke ON M9V 4K6
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Concord  >  Springside Paving Ltd.

Reviews for Springside Paving Ltd.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Honest people

This is a great group of people to work with on any size paving project, honest hard working & dependable people. We choose Springside based on experience, service & Quality they gave us exactly what we paid for.

Don’t hesitate call these guys for a great job

Thanks Pedro

Pedro Mancera  in Vaughan
Pedro Mancera in Vaughan

Honest people

I would like to thank Springside paving & all there staff for a great job they did at my property, nice honest hard working people who really care about what they do.

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you

Shannon
Shannon
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Driveway Paving

We hired this company to pave our driveway in 2017. Since then our driveway is now crumbling at both sides from the asphalt that was laid on top of our existing driveway and now the old driveway is exposed on one side. Peter was contacted shortly after the job was done and advised after we noticed the issue and we were told he would return in the spring to have a look as our driveway was done in the fall. I have communicated with Peter several times and am still waiting for him to return and have a look at the problem. Our driveway is now the worst it has been and is literally falling apart all along the sides and I still have not seen the company. Several pictures were also provided and I have been told several times they will come have a look once they are in the area and is clearly not a priority. I am completly dissatisfied with this company and would not be recommending to other unfortunately. My recommendation would be to look elsewhere.

Ricky_255 in Mississauga
Ricky_255 in Mississauga

Springside paving

Was in contact with peter very nice to deal with was fair upfront instead of rushing the job and moving to the next he put the gravel let it settle came pack and finished just like he had promised and it came out amazing all of the people working on the drive way were very friendly and answered all questions my experience was amazing with springside paving would recommend for sure very good services

Ricky thank you so much for the amazing review it was a pleasure working for you everybody at our company wishes you all the best

Alfred in Toronto
Alfred in Toronto

driveway paving

We hired springside paving to pave our driveway which was gravel before. Our main point of contact was Peter. We had an agreed  date and then there was weather related delays - a month and a half or so. Then we get the call to say that they are coming which was a little short notice (because not everyone can get time off in the summer with no notice) but oh well we managed. The paving went smoothly and everyone was nice and they were quick about the job. I was told initially not to park on it for a couple of days and one of the workers said it pretty warm out so you might want to wait a little longer than that. I left it for a week. I had a tripped planned anyways so that was not a problem.  The first time I parked on it there was a depression in the pavement from my front tires - I drive a corolla by no means a heavy vehicle.

July 5th

Springside paving paved driveway.

Waited a week to park on driveway then notice a depression - (first of many by the way)

July 13th 9am

Spoke to Peter about it and he said they would be back up in the area mid August - September. I was also told that the problem would go away on its own?

August 21st 10:30am

Called springside paving again and spoke to Peter and he told me to call back after labour day weekend.Which I did and he told me they would back up in the area after thanksgiving - the Canadian one not the American one? We are now over half way thru November and no signs of them and we have the pavement starting to crack at certain spots .

In short if you have work done by Springside Paving hopefully you don't have to call them back because they will give you the run around about the repairs. I don't think pavement should sink the amount it has or crack like it has ....

Hi Alfred I'm sorry to see the review & your right you did contact us a couple of times & you were understanding to wait until we came back to your area, in actuality I did pass by to see the driveway in early October & I should of contacted to let you what I saw . What I did see are tire marks which is simply tire imprints on fresh asphalt which can definitely happen in the summer heat when you twist & turn tires which is not your fault or bad material it's just a possibly on fresh pavement which generally 2 things happen 1) they disappear as the driveway wears or as I mentioned on our last conversation I can heat them up & remove them very easily which will not effect the integrity of the driveway this is what I call a aesthetic repair which means it's sucks to see a tire print on a new driveway but again this is not due to bad material or poor workmanship we also mention this in our warranty that it can happen but regardless I will pass by in the spring to have another look just to make sure all is good .

Happy holidays

416 410 1551
3300 Steeles Avenue West - Unit 8
Vaughan
L4K

Thanks to Peter and the Springside Paving crew for the nice job on our driveway! They were very easy to work with and able to adapt to some irregular requirements. Very refreshing to have both price and timeline respected.

Steve

Thanks Steve it was a pleasure working with you on the driveway project, all the best

T & B
T & B
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Driveway Paving

We recently had our gravel driveway paved by Springside and were very impressed with the results. Our driveway looks fantastic! The job was done in a timely manner within the estimated dates provided. The paving crew was professional, quick and friendly with attention to detail. After the paving was done, they cleaned up the work area and put an entry barrier on the street side of our driveway. The whole job from start to finish was under four hours. Working with Peter Gallo was a pleasure and the pricepoint was acceptable. We can highly recommend Springside Paving to anyone who wants their driveway paved.

Thank you so much we wish you all the beat

Denis in Brampton
Denis in Brampton

Project, enlarging, preparing, paving my driveway.

Dino was a pleasure to work with. He has been patiently waiting/hoping for my call from having come by my house every spring for over 20 yrs. Once I finally met him, it was clear that I was dealing with a company that was in it for the long run, had, and will continue to do so. You can only be in the business (he has done nearly 50%+ of our neighbor of 30yrs old) this long because of the loyalty that is created by the effort, patience, politeness and professionalism of the team on the front lines. I will not be hesitating to recommend Spring Side Paving to any and all of my friends and neighbors! Thanks Dino & team!!

Thank you Denis we really appreciate it thank you & we at Springside wish you all the best . Dino

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Paving

Dino was very professional and did an excellent job on both of my driveways. They finished the job in record time with 3 inch asphalt as promised. They left everything clean, removed all of the debris and 2 concrete blocks at no extra cost. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much Kelly you were amazing to work for all the best

More about Springside Paving Ltd.

Springside Paving has been in the paving industry for over 30 years. During the past three decades we have completed countless quality projects that never were, and still never are, too big or too small. Our company has grown and thrived throughout the years because of hard work, great customer ...