Inka Stoneworks Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6H3T6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Inka Stoneworks Inc

Terri in Burlington

I'm happy with the level of service and friendliness with Luis. The transformation of my front yard looks amazing. His prices were very fair and was easy to negotiate any issues. I would highly recommend using Inka Stoneworks, you won't be disappointed.

Pat from Bloor West Village

We were very impressed with how hard working and meticulous these men were. We were told the job would take 5 days to complete and they were right on schedule. We've had nothing but compliments from our neighbours. Would highly recommend them!!

Job Price

Thanks Pat! :D Much appreciated, we enjoyed working on your project and are so glad your happy with the results.

Jana in

Their work is incredible. They work so hard for long days. They are knowledgable and fair with their pricing. We are so glad we hired Luis and his team to finish our garden wall and lay our entire side and backyard stonework! Thank you guys, will definitely be recommending you!

Job Price

Thanks Jana! I really appreciate your review, we enjoyed working on your project :)

Madame O

What can I say but 'fantastic'! Work turned out beautifully and my tiny yard is now the envy of my neighbors. Importantly project was on time and within a reasonable budget. Luis was easy to work with, contributed some great ideas and was very professional. Given the space they had to maneuver in and the traffic it wasn't easy but they were very considerate of my neighbors. I have already referred them to my neighbors and am planning my next backyard project. Smoothest construction project ever!

Job Price

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to work on your front yard project.

patastley

I am more than happy with the finished result. Louis is an amazing trustworthy, hardworking, professional contractor. He did an amazing job on our backyard reno. He is a perfectionist. Although it took longer than anticipated, because of the end of the season and lack of help, he was there every day working on our project and did not waver in getting the job done. I have the utmost trust and confidence in Inka Stoneworks and would highly recommend them to any of my friends and neighbours.