ASTR Inc.

Kristen from Miami
Kristen from Miami
1 review Paris, ON

Cooling and Heating

My heating system in my home was not working at all. I had been trying for a few weeks to fix it without having any luck unfortunately. I had called over some friends to look at it who also didn't know how to fix the problem, one of my friends recommended ASTR Inc. to me, so I decided to give them a try. They came over to my home quickly and fixed the heating system. The price was affordable and the work they did was great. I will use them again soon.

Tony from Miami
Tony from Miami
1 review Paris, ON

air condition renovation

My air conditioner blew out and I had no idea what to do. It was so hot since it was summer and I was out of luck. I had my husband try to fix it, but that did not go anywhere either. One of my friends suggested ASTR Inc. to me, so I decided to give it a try. They came quickly out to my house and fixed it fast. The service men were easy to deal with. I would recommend this company to others.

Nadia from Brampton
Nadia from Brampton

AC Repair

My air conditioner stopped working and I was desperate for fast service as I have family visiting. I called a few companies, but I was impressed by the friendly customer service of ASTR Inc,. They sent someone out to help in the middle of the night within half an hour, and by morning my house was cool and comfortable again. I would highly recommend using them.

More about ASTR Inc.

ASTR Inc. is a HVAC company that services 18 cities in Ontario Canada. We provide service both for residential and commercial, and guaranteed the best service and lowest price. ASTR Inc values your business and is committed to building long-standing relationships based on honesty and trust with all our clients. ...