Grout Repair.Ca

Reviews for Grout Repair.Ca

Matt in Etobicoke
Matt in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Clean master bathroom grout lines and recaulk walk in shower

Our master bathroom has those tiny white marble tiles size of a nickel. Grout lines were white when it was new but turned yellowish over time. When Chris came to our house to give an estimate, he actually spent 45 minutes to clean a spot with his machine to make sure he can do the job. It worked and I was sold ! He just did the job today and now our bathroom looks great again. Chris also recaulked our shower stall and it looks like new! Chris is a nice guy and easy to deal with. He showed up on time and finished on time. He even fixed a couple of holes on my hallway tiles for free. I highly recommend Chris and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

HI Matt
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us.
We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward.
Testimonials like yours are extremely important to us.
We are happy to have served you well.
Thanks Again
Chris

Jacob Mathew from Richmond Hill
Jacob Mathew from Richmond Hill

Cleaning Tiles, Re-Grouting and Caulking

We wanted someone to clean our kitchen, hallway and bathroom tiles, re-grout and re-caulk them the very next day. Searched for quite a few people, but all were very busy, many did not even answer my calls. Finally found GroutRepair.ca and spoke with Chris John, its owner and operator. He instantly took my call and I gave him my address and he came and the appointed time and gave me a very good quote. He came early the next day and right away started his work. What a professional Chris is. Our tiles are sparkling like new after 15 years. He did an excellent job in re-grouting and re-caulking. He is very honest, sincere and hard-working. He finished the work which was supposed to be 2 days of work in 12 hours. He went above and beyond what he was supposed to do to make sure we are satisfied. We are extremely satisfied with his work and I can surely recommend him to anyone who would need similar service.

Christine Sidey from Etobicoke
Christine Sidey from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

regrouting ensuite bathroom

I contacted Chris John to regrout our ensuite bathroom. He promptly returned my call and came to give an estimate within a few days. He completed the job in 2 days. The job was regrouting the tub surround and decking, the separate shower stall and the floor in our 20 year old bathroom. I am extremely pleased with the end result. It definitely looks like a new bathroom!
Chris worked diligently and kept the area clean. He did a great job. I would definitely recommend him for any grout repair or regrouting work.

Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Toronto?