Grout Repair.Ca

Ed Bean in Toronto
Ed Bean in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Bathroom shower repair

Chris is excellent. Same day response to initial query. Detailed job specs and reasonable quote after reviewing photos of cracked and missing grout in shower. Arrived as promised. Finished when he said he would. Superb job. A treat to hire a specialist at a reasonable price. Great value. I'll hire him again.

Leaking Shower Restoration

Chris is a quiet, unassuming hard working and qualified individual. Our leaking shower has been renovated within a very short period of time and now looks like new. Everything went according to his initial statement of work.

We are grateful to Chris and highly recommendGrout Repair.ca company.

rhonda in Thornhill
rhonda in Thornhill

Shower and bathtub grouting

I called Chris to fix up the grouti in my bathroom shower and another bathroom tub, and also to make the bathroom floors in both those bathrooms look like new. Chris came on time and finished the job on time. He did a great job, and I would definitely recommend him!

parkdale homeowner in Toronto
parkdale homeowner in Toronto

Bathtub tile regrouting and recaulking

We urgently needed help with regrouting and recaulking after a botched job by a "handyman" (beware tradespeople advertising a vast range of talents by neighbourhood flyer!). I was able to reach Chris by phone immediately, and he came over the next day to survey our two bathrooms, both of which have small glass tiles which are fiddly to work with. He did a thorough assessment of the condition of the tiles, answered all of my questions, identified additional mildew on a dark grout which was hard to see, and forwarded detailed quotes for both jobs that evening. We agree he would start work at 8.45 am the next day. He arrived early and quickly got to work, finishing in just under 5 hours of hard work, and did a thorough clean up. The re-grouting look absolutely beautiful, and his hourly rate worked out about half of what we ended up paying the "handyman". We will be having Chris back in a few weeks to regrout our other bathroom. This experience has restored my faith in skilled tradespeople. I can't recommend GroutRepair.ca highly enough.

Paul T. from Toronto
Paul T. from Toronto

Regrouted my shower

Chris did a great job of regrouting my shower. He came 10 minutes early and went straight to work. He removed all the old grout and caulking. Sanitized and reapplied new grout and caulking throughout the entire shower. He is an extremely hard worker and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again, Chris!

Elaine Taylor from Ajax
Elaine Taylor from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Grout Repair

We hired Chris to regrout the shower in our master bathroom. He immediately responded to us when we contacted him and answered all our questions. He arrived on time and worked quickly, finishing the job in a day. He did an incredible job - the shower looks like new! We were so impressed with the focus on customer service and doing the job right! He went above and beyond. He found more issues when he began the work and without charging extra he took care of all the issues. The washroom was spotless when he left and he sent a follow up email and sent tips for maintenance. We would highly recommend his services and would not hesitate to use his services again!

Don Mills, Ontario
Don Mills, Ontario
4 reviews North York, ON

Grout removal and regrouting in Store Shower Stall

Found Chris on Homestars as a second choice, the first Choice (Highly rated on homestars!) did not show up or call after agreeing on date and price!

Chris was the opposite, he showed up on time, finished on time, at the promised price, and did a great job!

If you want on time on price and great communication, hire Chris!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Grouting and caulking

Chris was recommended by a friend who'd had a great experience with him. He arrived on time and finished when he said he would. The bathtub looks brand new. Beautiful work.

Hi Rose
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us.
We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward.
Thanks again.

DJTran in Toronto
DJTran in Toronto

Shower Regrout

We contacted Chris about our shower, which was in need of serious regrouting. He got back to us very quickly with a very reasonable price. The job was finished in two days and it looks absolutely amazing. Chris himself was a very clean worker, and sometimes quiet enough that a friend that came by our place didn't realize he was even there. He also emailed us afterwards with tips on keeping the shower clean, preventing mold, etc. We contacted other top-rated grout repair companies and most of them didn't even get back to us. We will definitely refer him to others, and call him up again if we need work on our second bathroom. Thanks very much!

Hi DjTran
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us.
Testimonials like yours are extremely important to us and is an essential tool in ensuring we are not only able to meet but continually improve our service and overall customer experience.
Thank you for your time and your business.

Nish
Nish
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tile Repair and Grout Restoration

We had two shower stalls reflecting the same issues. The grout was extremely discoloured and the caulking had intense yellowish mold. There was also calcium buildup on the shower floors. We searched on HomeStars for a reputable contractor to perform a major repair/cleanup of the stalls. We came across the most competent and professional individual, Chris John. Everything about Chris was above what one can expect. Chris was on time for the estimate and offered a competitive quote to get the job done to our satisfaction. In fact, Chris was the only contractor willing to replace the floor tiles because the damage to the floor (e.g. uneven) was beyond a re-grout (what other contractors were proposing). Chris removed the entire existing floor tiles, installed new tiles after making the shower pan cement leveled in such a way the waste water is directed to the center drain as it should. Chris restored the existing side drywall tiles that one would believe those tiles are brand new. The work was completed in 4 days for both showers back to back and Chris worked non-stop while having his lunch on the go. Everything was left clean; the showers look brand new, and aesthetically pleasing. I would highly recommend Chris John (GroutRepair.ca) because of his great workmanship and service, high level of professionalism, and all at a reasonable price. I have provided my neighbours his contact information and will be dealing with him on future projects. Thank you Chris!

Hi Nish

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us. Testimonials like yours are extremely important to us. It is valuable to our future business and just as importantly, allows us to keep on improving the level of service we provide.

I’m proud to know I’ve been of service to you and your family and have served you well.

Thanks again

Chris

Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Toronto?