Grout Repair.ca

Reviews for Grout Repair.ca

campitk in Pickering, Ontario CANADA L1V3M9
campitk in Pickering, Ontario CANADA L1V3M9
1 review Pickering, ON

Highly recommend - reasonably priced, amazing work and true professionals

I cannot thank you and your technicians enough for the work you just completed. You were so prompt to come and do a site visit only within hours of receiving my inquiry; you quoted quickly and followed it up with an email. You were ready to get me into your schedule the next day understanding how quickly I wanted the job done after my contractor left me with a disaster. And then the technicians and their work.... UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING, and their professionalism..... they’re so very hardworking. Words cannot express how grateful and appreciative I am. Please extend my thanks to your technicians - Chin and Dave.

PaulWerk in Toronto
PaulWerk in Toronto

replace shower walls and retile

I engaged the services of Grout Repair.ca to replace water-damaged bathroom walls and retile them.

Chris, King and Ching worked hard and conscientiously in challenging conditions (a very small bathroom) to create a beautiful shower with bevelled tiles I picked out (which I was informed later are difficult to work with. )

The project was done on time and in budget. I would certainly recommend the services of Grout Repair.ca and Chris, KIng and Ching. They did a spectacular job!

Ed Bean in Toronto
Ed Bean in Toronto

Bathroom shower repair

Chris is excellent. Same day response to initial query. Detailed job specs and reasonable quote after reviewing photos of cracked and missing grout in shower. Arrived as promised. Finished when he said he would. Superb job. A treat to hire a specialist at a reasonable price. Great value. I'll hire him again.

Leaking Shower Restoration

Chris is a quiet, unassuming hard working and qualified individual. Our leaking shower has been renovated within a very short period of time and now looks like new. Everything went according to his initial statement of work.

We are grateful to Chris and highly recommendGrout Repair.ca company.

rhonda in Thornhill
rhonda in Thornhill

Shower and bathtub grouting

I called Chris to fix up the grouti in my bathroom shower and another bathroom tub, and also to make the bathroom floors in both those bathrooms look like new. Chris came on time and finished the job on time. He did a great job, and I would definitely recommend him!

parkdale homeowner in Toronto
parkdale homeowner in Toronto

Bathtub tile regrouting and recaulking

We urgently needed help with regrouting and recaulking after a botched job by a "handyman" (beware tradespeople advertising a vast range of talents by neighbourhood flyer!). I was able to reach Chris by phone immediately, and he came over the next day to survey our two bathrooms, both of which have small glass tiles which are fiddly to work with. He did a thorough assessment of the condition of the tiles, answered all of my questions, identified additional mildew on a dark grout which was hard to see, and forwarded detailed quotes for both jobs that evening. We agree he would start work at 8.45 am the next day. He arrived early and quickly got to work, finishing in just under 5 hours of hard work, and did a thorough clean up. The re-grouting look absolutely beautiful, and his hourly rate worked out about half of what we ended up paying the "handyman". We will be having Chris back in a few weeks to regrout our other bathroom. This experience has restored my faith in skilled tradespeople. I can't recommend GroutRepair.ca highly enough.

Paul T. from Toronto
Paul T. from Toronto

Regrouted my shower

Chris did a great job of regrouting my shower. He came 10 minutes early and went straight to work. He removed all the old grout and caulking. Sanitized and reapplied new grout and caulking throughout the entire shower. He is an extremely hard worker and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again, Chris!

Elaine Taylor from Ajax
Elaine Taylor from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Grout Repair

We hired Chris to regrout the shower in our master bathroom. He immediately responded to us when we contacted him and answered all our questions. He arrived on time and worked quickly, finishing the job in a day. He did an incredible job - the shower looks like new! We were so impressed with the focus on customer service and doing the job right! He went above and beyond. He found more issues when he began the work and without charging extra he took care of all the issues. The washroom was spotless when he left and he sent a follow up email and sent tips for maintenance. We would highly recommend his services and would not hesitate to use his services again!

Don Mills, Ontario
Don Mills, Ontario

Grout removal and regrouting in Store Shower Stall

Found Chris on Homestars as a second choice, the first Choice (Highly rated on homestars!) did not show up or call after agreeing on date and price!

Chris was the opposite, he showed up on time, finished on time, at the promised price, and did a great job!

If you want on time on price and great communication, hire Chris!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Grouting and caulking

Chris was recommended by a friend who'd had a great experience with him. He arrived on time and finished when he said he would. The bathtub looks brand new. Beautiful work.

Hi Rose
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us.
We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward.
Thanks again.