Grout Repair.Ca

Toronto ON M6E 4W1

Reviews for Grout Repair.Ca

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Bathroom grout repair and caulking

Chris replied with a detailed estimate promptly, was able to schedule us quickly, and did excellent, detail-oriented work. We’ve used many contractors in the past for various work around the house and Chris is definitely top-notch in terms of professionalism, communication, and work quality. We would not hesitate to use his services again and recommend him.

- Adam and Laura

Sandy in North York
Sandy in North York

Bathroom recaulking

Never before wrote a review, but must pass on our outstanding experience with Grout-repair.ca. Shower area looks like new. Chris visited to assess and quote on the job, then arrived the next week at exactly the agreed day and time, fixed grout and replaced all caulking neatly and evenly in about 5 hours, and left the place clean as a whistle. Also provided a one-year guarantee and a tip sheet on cleaning and maintenance. Completely satisfied.

Hi Sandy
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your grout repair project. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a nice review. Customers like you that give me the excitement and passion to continue doing what we best, quality grout repair and amazing customer satisfaction. Thanks again.

Dave I in Toronto
Dave I in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Floor Tile Repair

I contacted Chris at Grout Repair.ca based on the positive reviews here. I needed to repair a kitchen floor whose tiles were lifting in places and whose grout was falling out, both due to improper installation. I also had a bathroom floor where the tiles were in good condition but the grout was dirty and needed cleaning and restoration.

Chris and his team did an excellent job and were very easy to work with, from start to finish. They worked really hard and the results were great, in both rooms.

I'm very happy to recommend Chris if you need tile repair or restoration done.

Hi Dave
Thank you for choosing Grout Repair.Ca for your grout repair needs and for taking the time to write a great review. Dale & Kevin are extremely hard workers. It's wonderful to know that the team was able to provide you with the excellent experience we try to provide to all our customers. Your recommendation means a lot to us.
Thanks again

Great job

He was more expensive than most quotes, but well worth it. They were clean, on time and did a fabulous job, much better than the previous co. I’d hire again in a second.

jimridout in Mississauga
jimridout in Mississauga

Chris & Team did an Amazing Job

Chris completed a job for us in 2015 but this was a much bigger. He wasn't the cheapest but I knew he is Quality. He regrouted and recaulked a large walk in shower with one side that is glass bricks. It's awkward space and was in total disrepair. Chris gave me a timely quote and was able to get a team on it the very next day. It had to be done quickly do to a dinner party my wife planned. He delivered. His workers are professional, exceptionally nice, and did a fantastic job. I should have had him do my entire bathroom... next time. Thanks Chris & Team!

Hi Jim
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review.
Dale and Kevin are hard working & diligent,and this review will help to provide them with more encouragement to continue to provide quality service to our customers. I will let them know that they are doing a great job.
Again, thanks for taking the time to review our business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom cleanup

Read the reviews on HomeStars and contacted Chris... very glad I did! Our bathroom looked terrible.... tired-looking tiles, loose grout, mildew and even some leaks from problems with caulking. Now it looks like a photo from a magazine! Chris is very professional, responded promptly to emails, and gave a detailed quote . The two work crew guys were hard working, very pleasant, and did excellent cleanup.

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

Bathroom Tile Repair

Had a leaking shower and needed grout/caulking work and found Chris on Homestars, called him and he came over within 2 hours. He carefully inspected the wall and floor tiles and told me the caulk and silicone needed replacing along with several floor tiles. He provided a written estimate that evening and sent Dale and Kevin the next morning to do the repairs. NO LEAK NOW. I was so pleased with the work and the professionalism I hired them to do similar repairs to the master bathroom. Very happy with the work!!!! Thanks Chris, Dale & Kevin for a job well done!!!

Ada in Toronto
Ada in Toronto

Kitchen floor rescue

Chris and Dale were great to work with. Chris was very responsive, came over to give me a quote the same day I contacted him and was extremely professional throughout. Scheduling time for the work to be completed was a breeze. Dale who did the actual grout repair was also great. He was courteous and friendly, arrived on time and did the work efficiently. The result was excellent. Our kitchen floor grout was a disaster (cracking and crumbling) and now it looks like new. Ive already reaches out to them for another job I need done. They are really excellent - highly recommend them.

Hi Ada, Once again congratulations on the addition of your new bundle of joy to your family.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your grout repair project. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you on your next project.Thanks again Chris and Dale

campitk
campitk
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Highly recommend - reasonably priced, amazing work and true professionals

I cannot thank you and your technicians enough for the work you just completed. You were so prompt to come and do a site visit only within hours of receiving my inquiry; you quoted quickly and followed it up with an email. You were ready to get me into your schedule the next day understanding how quickly I wanted the job done after my contractor left me with a disaster. And then the technicians and their work.... UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING, and their professionalism..... they’re so very hardworking. Words cannot express how grateful and appreciative I am. Please extend my thanks to your technicians - Chin and Dave.

PaulWerk in Toronto
PaulWerk in Toronto

replace shower walls and retile

I engaged the services of Grout Repair.ca to replace water-damaged bathroom walls and retile them.

Chris, King and Ching worked hard and conscientiously in challenging conditions (a very small bathroom) to create a beautiful shower with bevelled tiles I picked out (which I was informed later are difficult to work with. )

The project was done on time and in budget. I would certainly recommend the services of Grout Repair.ca and Chris, KIng and Ching. They did a spectacular job!

Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Toronto?