Grout Repair.Ca

Reviews for Grout Repair.Ca

Rish in Scarborough
Rish in Scarborough

Master Bath Shower Floor re-grout and re-caulk

Expedient, efficient, and very very neat. Chris and the crew did an amazing job. From the day of the quote (Friday) to job done on Monday, I was very impressed. Professional and respectful. Well done fellas. Will definitely be calling you again to do the same for my main floor kitchen floor tiles.

Hi Rish
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. As a team, we work really hard to make sure that we meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We’re lucky to have clients like you who appreciate the end results of our hard work. We look forward to working with you again in the future, on the main floor and kitchen grout repair project.
Cheers!!!!!
Chris,Andres & Dimanche

Paul
Paul

Bathroom Shower Grout and Caulking Repair

Chris and Andres were true professionals. I was advised that my shower would look brand new after they were done restoring it; and that's exactly what happened. I interviewed a lot of contractors for this job. Chris was the last one to give me a quotation. I wish I called him first because the rest of the other guys wasted my time! Chris came to my home and within 30 seconds he was able to give me the rundown of what needs to be done and what the end result will be. Andres was very helpful and completed the job in less than 6 hours! If you are looking to repair your grout then don't make the mistake by calling several contractors. Just call Chris! You will be glad you did. Thank you Chris and Andres!

Tub/shower grout restoration

The grout and caulking in my condo tub/shower was cracking in many spaces and falling off - my condo is about 12 years old. I didnt know what kind of company to hire, so i tried Homestars for the first time. Im so glad i did - the process was easy and I was lucky enough to have Chris from GroutRepair.ca respond to my service request. I was able to schedule my service very close to my initial ask and it looks great - my tub/shower look like new!

The job only took a few hours, Chris and Andres were very efficient and I am 100% thrilled with the outcome.

Pros - very communicative/responsive, reasonable rates, very thorough, excellent workmanship, quick and efficient

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and letting other potential clients know that we deliver on our promise to provide quality grout restoration service. As a team, we work hard to make sure that we meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We’re lucky to have clients like you who appreciate the end results of our hard work. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing!!!!! (As in, I was amazed. Very happy with results!!)

Grout repair was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the results far surpassed my expectations. My tubs were embarrassing, and Andres cleaned, recaulked, scraped out the old grout, regrouted, re-cemented five tiles, and even cleaned and polished the faucets and showerhead! Chris snd Andres were pleasure to work with. Very honest and professional. I took a chance finding them online, and I am so happy I did! I also referred GroutRepair privately to all my friends. They ended up saving me money, because I was afraid I would have to retile and replace my bathtubs. Now I dont.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. As a team, we work hard to make sure that we meet or exceed our customer's expectations. Thanks for your referral as I have already been contacted by your friend to complete their grout repair project. We’re lucky to have clients like you who appreciate the end results of our hard work.t We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Cheers!!!

rinki.vyas
rinki.vyas

Amazing job- Highly recommend for regrout and caulking services

Excellent service, very professional, good timing and very neat job.
We appreciate the great service you provided us by restoring our two bathrooms. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family.
Thank you Chris and Andres( Groutrepair team).

Hi Rinki

Thank you for choosing Grout Repair.Ca for your grout repair needs and for taking the time to write a great review. Andres and Chris are extremely hard workers. It's wonderful to know that the team was able to provide you with the excellent experience that we strive to provide to all our customers. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chris

Evelyn
Evelyn

Tile and Grout replacement

This morning I looked at my kitchen floor and was absolutely thrilled with it - looks like new. Chris and Andres arrived on time, immediately put down dust sheets, tidied up everything after they finished and left my floor looking like new. They were incredibly efficient and even replaced an extra tile where they found a chip I had missed! I wish they did more services than just grout repair! Great job guys - thank you

Hi Evelyn
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about us.
We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward.
Testimonials like yours are extremely important to us.
We are happy to have served you well.
Thanks Again

matthewerwright
matthewerwright
1 review Barrie, ON

Amazing Job - Highly Recommend

I highly recommend this company for their grout services, they did an incredible job at my condo downtown Toronto. Chris was quick to get me a quote and set up the job, it was easy process from start to finish. On the day of the job, Anders did the work, he was punctual & professional and he did such an amazing job to transformed my bathroom tub area and surrounding floor tiles. He worked extremely hard all day and left the place sparkling, it really did look brand new. I truly believe getting this done helped sell my condo for top dollar and in fact was a record sale in the building when it did sell. You do not need to do a full bathroom renovation - consider getting your grout done instead you will save thousands and be very happy with the result. I will be using this company for my other properties going forward. Thank you guys for a job well done.

Hi Matthew

Valerie
Valerie

Grout and caulking replacement

Our living room ceiling was showing evidence of leaking from our shower above. Chris came in a few hours to do an estimate. When we accepted, he came a few days later to do the job. He and his helper Andre were very careful to not make a mess in our house, and worked hard all day. They found multiple places where water could get through. They left the place looking beautiful, clean, with no mould, and more important, water tight. It's been a few weeks, and no more evidence on the living room ceiling, so they were successful! I would recommend them heartily!

Hi Valerie
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your grout repair project. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a nice review. Customers like you give us the excitement and passion to continue doing what we do best, quality grout repair service including leaking shower restoration and amazing customer satisfaction. Thanks again.
Chris

Yael Sirlin-Rush from Toronto
Yael Sirlin-Rush from Toronto

Outstanding Work!

Our home has one, well-used bathroom and the tiles very much needed cleaning and re-grouting. Chris transformed it so it looks brand new! His attention to detail and excellent advice leading up to this much needed cleaning, re-grouting and sealing of our bathroom tiles made a huge difference. In addition, he also was caring regarding my asthma and ensured the bathroom had absolutely no smell whatsoever when we returned. Chris is an excellent communicator, caring, and did an amazing job. Anyone looking...look no further. We are thrilled with his work and care to detail!! Big thank you to Chris and Grout Repair!

Hi Yael & Tom
I say a heartfelt thank you for putting your trust in us, leaving us perfect strangers the keys to your home, and trusting us to deliver on our promise. It is nice to know that when you returned home we delivered on our promise, and you are happy with the result. We’re so happy this went so smoothly for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re lucky to have clients like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks, Chris

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Regrout & Cleaning of my floor tiles

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job with the clean up of my floor tiles, making them look as good as new. They also did a great job with the regrouting of certain areas in my kitchen, very neat job done. The team was punctual and very accommodating to work with. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone who is looking for similar work to be done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. As a team, we work really hard to make sure that we meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We’re lucky to have clients like you who appreciate the end results of our hard work. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thanks

More about Grout Repair.Ca

Grout Repair.Ca has been servicing The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for 11 years providing quality shower restoration, re-grouting, grout repair, grout re-coloring, tiles repair, tiles and grout cleaning and caulking service. We offer quality work, quality material, excellent craftsmanship and value for your money. We take the time to get the job done right the first time or we will return to fix it until you are totally satisfied. At Grout Repair.ca, a large part of our business is from clients who return for more excellent work or from happy clients who refer us to their friends and family. Customer Satisfaction is not just a phrase but it what we accomplish time and time again. You can count on us to be punctual and respectful of your time and home. Before we commence work in your home we take the time to protect areas that will be affected by covering up all affected areas and when the job is completed we will clean up thoroughly. Your home is your castle and we keep it that way.