York Taps & Tile

Reviews for York Taps & Tile

Joan ENDERSBY in Toronto
Joan ENDERSBY in Toronto

Success and satisfaction

I visited York Taps on a weekend, along with other suppliers to select materials for my complete bathroom renovation. Staff in store were very helpful and well informed about the products.

I found the best value for the toilet, sinks (2) and drain stoppers I wanted was at York so followed up by phone on Monday. Kal answered the phone and assisted me with my choices, answering my questions about the products and later about delivery.

Following an easy interac payment, my materials were delivered during the time-window I was available. Thanks to everyone at York who made this a successful part of my reno. So far -- so good.
Joan E

maya from Toronto
maya from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

film production

lots In stock, helpfull, fast, my go to for bathrooms.
Some places can't be bothered to do a little extra work for the sale, but these guys did.
I'm happy to have found them!

Cindy in Richmond Hill
Cindy in Richmond Hill

Bathroom renovation

I would highly recommend York Taps. Kal and Chris were extremely helpful. I was so happy with their customer service. All calls were returned and everything arrived on time.
Thank you for all your help and recommendations.

Great customer service

First of all I was impressed with their showroom and inventory. After being to several showrooms this was by far the best. After one year my kitchen faucet developed a leak which was determined by my plumber. One phone call to York Taps and my problem was solved. A new unit would be ready for pickup the following day. That's what I call customer service ! Thank you York Taps !

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Air Jet Bathtub

We were in a bit of a desperate situation and need a tub quick and no one would find us one in time for our contractor but York did! The customer service was great and they went out of their way to find it for us - looked for it when no one else would as we had a deadline. Kept in constant contact and delivered on time. They even gave us the discounted price when we weren't even worried about price at that point. Good job!

Sunnyt in Brampton
Sunnyt in Brampton

Yorktaps

I have been shopping around from store to store and had the greatest experience at York Taps. They are a one stop shop, and they have great quality and pricing. Special thanks to dave the manager and the staff at yorktaps

v_porter41
v_porter41

Broken, broken and broken

The coles notes version is that our toilet bowl, vanity counter and sink all came to us broken. In addition they gave me the wrong vanity mirror. Customer service via Dave the Store Manager was horrible served with attitude. I never write negative reviews so you can appreciate just how poorly run and operated this business is. Save yourself a headache and shop elsewhere.

Ninsarangio in Richmond Hill
Ninsarangio in Richmond Hill

3 way shower system

It was a pleasure doing business with Dave at York Taps. He was informative and friendly and the product arrived and was ready for pick up the next day.

I would definitely recommend York Taps for a variety of shower systems

East Ender
East Ender

Damaged Tub

I purchased a bathtub from York Taps. It arrived cracked. David, the store manager, was easy to deal with at the time and agreed to take the tub back and provide a refund. However, after over a month of waiting and multiple calls and emails, he would not grant my refund until I finally mentioned I was married to a lawyer.
I appreciate that David is busy and he certainly is knowledgeable and has good products. But they really need to work on their customer service.

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto
1 review , ON

Vanity purchase

The sales persons in the store, David, also owner are all very friendly and helpful. I purchased a 72" vanity set. Price is reasonable. I even got same day delivery, which is quite impressive. Only when I reached home, I realized that the backsplash/side-splash was not looked after during the whole purchasing process. Called store back, they are both optional. $2/inch. Eventually, they offered me the backsplash, I paid $49 for the side-splash only. It could be my own issue as I assumed that backsplash is included in vanity sales. Better clarify everything before making payment.

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?