York Taps & Tile

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
9206 Leslie Street Richmond Hill ON L4B 2N8

Reviews for York Taps & Tile

Great customer service

First of all I was impressed with their showroom and inventory. After being to several showrooms this was by far the best. After one year my kitchen faucet developed a leak which was determined by my plumber. One phone call to York Taps and my problem was solved. A new unit would be ready for pickup the following day. That's what I call customer service ! Thank you York Taps !

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Air Jet Bathtub

We were in a bit of a desperate situation and need a tub quick and no one would find us one in time for our contractor but York did! The customer service was great and they went out of their way to find it for us - looked for it when no one else would as we had a deadline. Kept in constant contact and delivered on time. They even gave us the discounted price when we weren't even worried about price at that point. Good job!

Sunnyt in Brampton
Sunnyt in Brampton

Yorktaps

I have been shopping around from store to store and had the greatest experience at York Taps. They are a one stop shop, and they have great quality and pricing. Special thanks to dave the manager and the staff at yorktaps

v_porter41
v_porter41

Broken, broken and broken

The coles notes version is that our toilet bowl, vanity counter and sink all came to us broken. In addition they gave me the wrong vanity mirror. Customer service via Dave the Store Manager was horrible served with attitude. I never write negative reviews so you can appreciate just how poorly run and operated this business is. Save yourself a headache and shop elsewhere.

Ninsarangio in Richmond Hill
Ninsarangio in Richmond Hill

3 way shower system

It was a pleasure doing business with Dave at York Taps. He was informative and friendly and the product arrived and was ready for pick up the next day.

I would definitely recommend York Taps for a variety of shower systems

East Ender
East Ender

Damaged Tub

I purchased a bathtub from York Taps. It arrived cracked. David, the store manager, was easy to deal with at the time and agreed to take the tub back and provide a refund. However, after over a month of waiting and multiple calls and emails, he would not grant my refund until I finally mentioned I was married to a lawyer.
I appreciate that David is busy and he certainly is knowledgeable and has good products. But they really need to work on their customer service.

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto
1 review , ON

Vanity purchase

The sales persons in the store, David, also owner are all very friendly and helpful. I purchased a 72" vanity set. Price is reasonable. I even got same day delivery, which is quite impressive. Only when I reached home, I realized that the backsplash/side-splash was not looked after during the whole purchasing process. Called store back, they are both optional. $2/inch. Eventually, they offered me the backsplash, I paid $49 for the side-splash only. It could be my own issue as I assumed that backsplash is included in vanity sales. Better clarify everything before making payment.

Do Not Buy Here in Richmond Hill
Do Not Buy Here in Richmond Hill

Defective Vanity

We purchased a vanity at York Taps. It was in a shipping box. When we opened the box at home, the vanity was damaged beyond repair. Repeated calls to David the manager have been ignored. He offered to replace the damaged vanity for over $500. Suggest that you take your business to a reputable supplier, not here.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Products and services

Friendly customer service. No problem with any of my purchases. I would gladly do business with this company again. Their prices are excellent and workmanship of good quality. Very nice....

LINDA in Toronto
LINDA in Toronto

Bad Customer Service

We recently bought about $7,000.00 bathroom products. We are satisfied with most of them. One of the products we bought was a glass shower enclosure. When we did the renovation we realized that we bought an extra glass which we never unpacked. The glass was not custom made. So we contacted the store manager, David for a refund a few days after Christmas. He said the supplier was on holiday and he will get back to us after the new year. To this day we have not heard from the store manager. When we spoke to David about a refund he sounded unclear and not too sure and just try to delay our request. If the store wants to be competitive and do business in a long term it must do better than what they are doing now in regard with this type of issue. It made us feel like they took our money and when we have problems with their product they don't want to deal with us anymore. That's very bad business practice.