York Taps & Tile

Reviews for York Taps & Tile

Ernie  in Richmond Hill
Ernie in Richmond Hill

Bathroom Vanity

I am extremely happy with the sales and service of York taps, especially with David. They made the process easier than going to a big box store. Way more knowledgeable and better products and prices. I would highly recommend York Taps highly.

Cheers
Ernie

Craig in Scarborough
Craig in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

Dealing with Dave for the past three years and as usual he was a great help when it came time to our Kitchen Renovation and helping us select our Kitchen Faucet. York Taps always has a great selection of products at amazing prices. I have recommended friends and family and will definitely return to the store for my next renovation!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom reno

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable about products. Quick with returning calls and finding products. Easy to work with and had lots of variety to choose from as far as products. Was able to store tub and vanity until I needed them for my project.

Dave and Jackie in East Gwillimbury
Dave and Jackie in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom Reno

Worked with David, he was very knowledgeable and worked with us to provide very economical solutions to our new bathroom needs.
Great service and very accommodating, showroom has a lot of product and nothing seemed to much trouble for him.

poppa2jus in Courtice, Ontario Canada L1E1W2
poppa2jus in Courtice, Ontario Canada L1E1W2

price match policy

Brief story is that at the beginning the salesperson Kal was attentive and fairly knowledgeable about the product. We were excited about the place, they a good selection and were able to get us things that we saw at other places. We found a kitchen faucet at another canadian competitor at a lower price, and showed them the site. We were told "there prices were very low, how could they survive", so we cannot match it. So much for there price match policy we were promised at the beginning. I never write reviews, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Its a good thing we only gave them a small deposit, so we bought things equal to that amount. We had planned on spending quite a bit there because we were renovating 3 bathrooms. I guess they felt that me spending thousands of dollars wasn't worth the $50 less price match.... .. Oh well.

Brenda-Thornhill
Brenda-Thornhill

New bathroom vanity

Daniel was extremely helpful and courteous when I was purchasing
a bathroom vanity. I changed my mind 3 times for taps and never
had a problem exchanging them. He was always polite and I
would recommend them when buying bathroom fixtures.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

York Taps makes you pay for their mistake

Terrible Experience. I bought 3 toilets and York Taps delivered the wrong ones. My contractor installed the first one without realizing it. I called York Taps to swap for the correct toilets and let them know that one was out of the box. After missing the first delivery date, they finally came to swap the toilets, but then charged my contractor $200, because one of the toilets was out of the box. When I called to complain (this was all their mistake), they refused to refund me the money. The owner, Imad, offered me $75 store credit after I pushed several times for a refund, but I did not accept. The customer should never have to pay for the store's mistake. Never again!

maya from Toronto
maya from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

film production

lots In stock, helpfull, fast, my go to for bathrooms.
Some places can't be bothered to do a little extra work for the sale, but these guys did.
I'm happy to have found them!

Joan E.
Joan E.

Success and satisfaction

I visited York Taps on a weekend, along with other suppliers to select materials for my complete bathroom renovation. Staff in store were very helpful and well informed about the products.

I found the best value for the toilet, sinks (2) and drain stoppers I wanted was at York so followed up by phone on Monday. Kal answered the phone and assisted me with my choices, answering my questions about the products and later about delivery.

Following an easy interac payment, my materials were delivered during the time-window I was available. Thanks to everyone at York who made this a successful part of my reno. So far -- so good.
Joan E

Cindy in Richmond Hill
Cindy in Richmond Hill

Bathroom renovation

I would highly recommend York Taps. Kal and Chris were extremely helpful. I was so happy with their customer service. All calls were returned and everything arrived on time.
Thank you for all your help and recommendations.

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?