Tree Service
Edmonton AB T6X0G5
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Edmonton  >  Seedling to Stump
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Seedling to Stump

Shari H in
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

From quote to finish I am thoroughly impressed with our choice in tree removal provider. Amanda has been such a pleasure to deal with. The arborists were very professional too. Prompt, efficient, safe workers. Cleaned up very well before leaving too. I'd recommend Seed to Stump to everyone. Invoice also came in as expected. No surprise costs. Photos are pre stump grinding.

Thank you Shari!
We are happy when our customers are happy!

Chanda in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

From the moment I contact Seedling to Stump I received exceptional customer service. The estimate came in quickly, and Amanda was great to talk to about my needs. When they came to cut down the tree the crew was very professional and efficient. They did the whole tree removal in a short amount of time and cleaned up the street and my yard nicely. Everything about my experience has been absolutely great!

Job Price

Thanks for the review Chandra! We were happy to help!

Lynne from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had hired Seedling to Stump previously, and so when it came time to remove 2 trees from our rental property, we invited them to submit an estimate.

As they had before, Seedling to Stump did a great job for a fair price. They were very prompt in their response to our request, were pleasant and highly professional throughout, and did a great job cutting down the trees and leaving the property in good condition.

We will hire them again, and recommend them.

Hi Lynne.
Thanks for the review.
We were happy to help!

Seedling to stump

Andrea W in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were really impressed with the service we received last month. They worked extremely efficiently (truly...we were shocked at how much they accomplished in a day!), cleaned up our very large and over-grown yard, and were very knowledgeable in how to care for our trees. They only removed the tree that was essential to remove (we had wondered about a couple of others) but also managed to prune and clean-up more than 15 trees and numerous shrubs. They charged what was quoted. We would not hesitate to recommend them or have them back again.

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for hiring us and thank you for your review.
We truly appreciate it.

Larry
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have used other tree removal services, but this is by far the best! Amanda was so pleasant and gave me an estimate when she said she would and the crew showed up right on time and were very professional in taking down my tree and stump and protecting the neighbors property. Cleanup was great. Best price too!

Hi Larry,
Thank you for the great review! We were happy to help.
Call us anytime!

Louise in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I requested a quote on 2 trees to be trimmed and Amanda quickly came to my home and gave me a quote. I have a very large ornamental maple, front tree and since their pricing is so unbelievably fair I added a third tree. Their team worked for many many hours, huge job and they also did such an incredibly fabulous job cleaning up all branches and twigs. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for improving the health of my trees and making my yard so amazingly beautiful !!!!!!!

Dear Louise,
Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure helping you with your trees!
Enjoy!

Chang in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Seedling to Stump did a great job trimming our trees and stump removal in my backyard. The quote came back promptly based on some pictures and the price is very competitive so we scheduled the time. The crew came punctually on the days scheduled and did a great job. We are VERY happy with their work. I would highly recommend Seedling to Stump! Thank you!

Job Price

Hello Chang. Thank you for the above review. When our customers are happy, we are happy!

Gerry in Edmonton
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

They were very prompt in both coming to give us a quote and to take down 2 large Spruce Trees. Very courteous people and did an excellent job. Completed the job quickly and excellent clean up.

Thank you Gerry!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Linda from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

To the Rescue!
“Seedling to Stump” has come to my rescue twice in serious situations. In the first instance, an enormous branch fell off my Manitoba Maple tree into my neighbour’s front yard, narrowly missing her ornate patio furniture. The elderly lady was unable to leave the house, as the tree branches were completely blocking her front door! I called Seedling to Stump and Richard and Amanda came out ASAP and removed the branch and all the refuse. Richard, a qualified arborist, gave me expert advice on the condition of the tree and how to best care for it. The second situation occurred at my rental property in May of this year, when I was out of the country. I received a long distance call on my cell phone, saying that there was a windstorm in Edmonton, and an enormous branch from my Ash tree had fallen across the city sidewalk, narrowly missing cars parked on the front street and making the sidewalk impassable! I called Seedling to Stump, and they came out first thing in the morning, and removed the branch and all the debris. They are always available and the price is right!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Linda. We are always happy to help!

f.r.wyatt in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Seedling to Stump did a fantastic job trimming our trees and removing a couple of trees near the house. They came and gave a quote right away, and I was very happy with the price. I also really appreciated that they took the time to inspect all of our trees and let us know what species they were and also provided care tips. The tree removal and trimming was fantastic, and we are VERY happy with their work. I would highly recommend Seedling to Stump! Thank you!

Dear f.r. wyatt,
Thank you for this review and thank you for hiring us! We truly appreciate your business.
Seedling to stump.

More about Seedling to Stump

Vision and Mission: To provide quality tree care and tree related solutions for Edmonton and area. We intend to raise the bar on customer satisfaction and safety while educating our customers.

Who: Family run, Edmonton based Tree Care Service.

What: Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Stump grinding, Hedge Trimming and more

Our Senior Arborist/Owner has ISA certification as well as 16 years experience in the forestry field. Richard has also obtained a Bsc and Btech in Forestry and Arboriculture.