Seedling To Stump

Happy Dan in Edmonton
Happy Dan in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

350 feet of wind break stumps

Needed 350 feet of choke cherry trees and a dozen large tamarack and ash stumps removed. Finished faster than I imagined possible. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

Thank you Dan!
We appreciate your kind words.
Call us anytime.
Take care and stay safe!

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Full tree pruning and canopy reduction

We are very pleased with the work that has just been completed by the Seedling to Stump crew and appreciated the way they paid attention to detail, listened to our concerns, and clearly communicated with us from beginning to end. The quote they gave for the work they felt needed to be done was very fair (especially after seeing what they ended up doing), and they even honoured the quote they had given us last fall (6 months ago). We have a very large May tree in our backyard and a medium-sized tree in front that were both in serious need of pruning after years of my very unprofessional trimming. Their work included thinning, cutting away rot and canopy reduction, and our 2 trees now look healthy and attractive. I am also very glad that the large tree in the backyard no longer overhangs two of our neighbor's yards. Lastly, we greatly appreciated the crew's attention to detail in cleaning up our yard after they were done.

Jon in Edmonton
Jon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Better than the big boys

This year I pruned my trees for the third time. I have several large trees including a very big Manchurian Elm. Past jobs were done by the two biggest outfits in Edmonton. I won't mention their names but you know who they are. You'll see them out pruning the City of Edmonton Elms.
Seedling to stump did the best job and cleaned up the best, at a reasonable price. I would recommend these guys.

Dear Jon,
Thank you so much for this kind review!
This made our day! We are always happy to help.

Kindly,

Tree Removal in St. Albert in Edmonton
Tree Removal in St. Albert in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree and Stump Removal

Very pleased with the tree and stump removal. I was unprepared for the amount of work that this takes. Four staff members showed up and did the job. The staff was very friendly and super efficient. After witnessing their job, I truly felt their work was underpaid, but I was thrilled to have the tree removed at such a great price! I highly recommend this company for their excellent work and cleanup!

Thank you for the review.
We truly appreciate your feedback and business.

yeglabrat in Edmonton
yeglabrat in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Complete removal of large tree

The Seedling to Stump crew was super quick in communicating and getting service booked for me--I actually had to hold off rather than be put on a long wait list. Their quote was very reasonable for the service and all work was done quickly and professionally--Amanda and Richard (and the other crew member whose name I didn't get) were all great to work with, and I would for sure recommend them for this service!

Thank you for your kind words.
We are happy you are happy with the work.
Call us anytime.

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree removal and stump grind

Put in a request for quote thru HomeStars. Had a reply within 24 hrs. Had someone come to the house within days and provide a quote for tree removal. We were hoping to save the tree but were told it was diseased. After paying the deposit, the work was scheduled and performed within weeks. The staff that came out were extremely pleasant and very professional. The site was left as it looked before work and the price did not change from quote. Overall, would easily recommend this company to anyone. Thank you folks.

Thanks For the review, Thomas.
We truly appreciate it.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree removal and pruning, stump grinding and hedge trimming

This is second time we have used Seedling to Stump. This company provides excellent customer service. The staff are pleasant and courteous. The office staff made an on-site visit and provided a price quote the same day after initial consultation. The working team checked with us before starting the work, offered honest and expert opinion on the health and appearance of that particular tree.
We are pleased with their professional service and excellent cleanup. We would definitely recommend them without hesitation.

Hello. Thanks for the review.
We are always happy to help.

Take care,

GJessome in Edmonton
GJessome in Edmonton

trimming apple tree

They did a beautiful job of trimming my apple tree - the shape is perfect and looks fantastic. Lovely people and answered all my questions and concerns. They did a marvelous job of cleanup as well. would totally recommend this company

Happy to help, as always!
Enjoy your tree!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent.. well done job ..great cleanup..recommend highly.

This is second time we have used Seedling to Stump .each experience has been very good on both occasions.Highly recommend this company for trimming ..tree removal and root removal.
This is a great group of people to deal with which we will gladly use again.

Thank you kindly for the review.
We truly appreciate your feedback and business.

Take care,

Pruning

Professional approach from providing quote to job completion. Checked with us before starting, then mid job, and before finishing. Asked us to view the tree from different distances and angles just to be sure we were happy with it. Richard and John wore required protective clothing for the job, which I noted because I used to be a Safety Supervisor where I worked. It was just one more evidence that they take this occupation seriously. And the clean up! As other reviews pointed out, they left our yard cleaner than before they came. Lastly, whether it was pure coincidence or not, we were so happy they showed up the next day following the final quote.

Thank you so much for the great feedback and hiring us.
You are right,safety is VERY important in our line of work.
Happy to help.

More about Seedling To Stump

Vision and Mission: To provide quality tree care and tree related solutions for Edmonton and area. We intend to raise the bar on customer satisfaction and safety while educating our customers.

Who: Family run, Edmonton based Tree Care Service.

What: Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Stump grinding, Hedge Trimming and more

Our Senior Arborist/Owner has ISA certification as well as 20+ years experience in the forestry field. Richard has also obtained a Bsc and Btech in Forestry and Arboriculture.