Seedling to Stump

Reviews for Seedling to Stump

John e in Edmonton
John e in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree pruning and tree health

I have used the service of Seedling to Stump several times for the pruning of large trees on my property, because of the quality work, professionalism and reliable service. They are a very trusted and quality pruning company and have offered excellent advice on the long term care of my trees. The pruning work has been exceptional and they have always left my property very clean and undamaged.

Dear John,
Thank you for the kind words and continuing to support our small business.
Always a pleasure.

Seedling to Stump

K&J in Edmonton
K&J in Edmonton

Tree Removal

I have used Seedling to Stump over 3 times to have large Spruce Trees removed and some smaller ones and I wouldn't use anyone else. They are professional and very clean. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review.
We are always happy to help.

Tree prune

This company was amazing! Prompt reply to my request - pruning of tree in front yard - it was in desperate need of a trim. I noticed it immediately when I got home from work. Quick reply’s via email as well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Thanks for the great review!

Sheila in Sherwood Park
Sheila in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Family run and it shows!

I was extremely impressed with this family run business. Not only were they very professional but you can really tell they take pride in what they do. I found them to be very knowledgeable in all aspects of their business. I also love the idea of supporting local small businesses. Highly recommend!!

Hi Sheila.
Thanks for the great review!

debnov in Edmonton
debnov in Edmonton

Many tall trees pruned !

This is by far the best company for all your garden needs and the very tall trees that blocked the sun in our gardens pruned to allow for flower and shrub growth! I am so excited to see my flowers this year now they get a lot more sunshine from the great pruning service Seedling to Stump gave! They trimmed many trees and the cost is the best anywhere! All positive, great service and would highly recommend ! Fair and Trustworthy, Reliable to say just a few more accolades!

Thanks for the great review Deb.
It was a pleasure helping you guys!
Take care-

Carol from Edmonton
Carol from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Elm Pruning

Excellent, efficient quotation process. Received quote in summer and booked elm trim pruning for October. Friendly team arrived as promised, consulted with me and then did a fantastic job trimming the elm. Removed all debris and left it very tidy. Invoice arrive and it was exactly as quoted. Highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed

Thank you Carol. It was a pleasure to help you with your trees!

Tree Advice in Edmonton
Tree Advice in Edmonton

Tree removal, tree pruning

Great advice on tree maintenance in addition to the requested tree removal and pruning. Friendly, knowledgeable, quick and tidy. They did a fabulous job and gave me advice on other trees in the yard.
Great prices and incentives. Would definitely recommend them and keep using them!!!

Thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate it.
We are always happy to help!

Take care,
Amanda

Carl in Edmonton
Carl in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree removal in the back yard

Amanda and Richard helped us remove problematic trees in the backyard. Amanda was quick to provide a clear estimate and any questions were sorted over the phone very promptly. Richard and John even showed up on a stat holiday and worked the whole morning and afternoon. They did a good job cleaning up the branches and left the firewood in the yard.

Thanks for the review Carl!
Have a great summer.

Cal in De Winton
Cal in De Winton
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Tree trouble

As a result of the recent high winds in our area, we had a tree damaged that was now leaning precariously close to our power line. We had used Seedling to Stump in the past with great success, so Amanda was my first call. Despite being very busy with recent events, Amanda found a way to accommodate us and get the job done. We have, and will continue to recommend Seedling to Stump to friends & neighbors, and will continue be our go to contractor for future needs.

Cal,
Thank you so much for the kind words and business. We truly appreciate it.

More about Seedling to Stump

Vision and Mission: To provide quality tree care and tree related solutions for Edmonton and area. We intend to raise the bar on customer satisfaction and safety while educating our customers.

Who: Family run, Edmonton based Tree Care Service.

What: Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Stump grinding, Hedge Trimming and more

Our Senior Arborist/Owner has ISA certification as well as 16 years experience in the forestry field. Richard has also obtained a Bsc and Btech in Forestry and Arboriculture.