Tree Service

Richard in Edmonton
Richard in Edmonton

Tree pruning

T6X 0G5

Seedling to Stump did a great job. They were fast, unobtrusive (yes, that's important when using chain saws), and they cleaned up everything. Except for the beautifully pruned trees, nobody would know they had been there.

Thanks Richard!
Have a wonderful Summer.

Stan L from Edmonton
Stan L from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree and stump removal

T6X 0G5

Had our pine and birch tree removed along with the stump grinding in our front yard.
The guys were very professional, on time and cleaned up after the removals.
Will call them again when we do the back yard.
Stan

Hi Stan!
Thanks for the great review and hiring us!
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Janice in Edmonton
Janice in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree work at a residential property

We had a very large spruce tree trimmed recently. The work was excellent from start to finish! And the price was very fair.
This is the second time we have used Seedling to Stump. Previously we had removal and stump grinding of a massive birch tree. The company more than exceeded our expectations.

Dear Janice,
Thanks for the great review!
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Have a great Summer.

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Wood/brush chipping

We needed to have a lot of chipping to be done as were in the process of making more lawn. The people that came out were efficient, did the job in a timely manner, and cleaned up all the mess. Would use them again and recommend them to others.

Thanks for the review!
Happy to help!

April in Toronto
April in Toronto

Pruning of overgrown tree

Staff at Seedling to Stump were very responsive. Price paid matched the quote. Guys that came to do the work were friendly and kept the work area clean. We need more work on the tree as it was quite over grown and will have Seedling to Stump come again next year to get the tree looking tip top.

Thanks April!
Have a wonderful Summer!

Karen in St. Albert
Karen in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Yard Beautification by Providing Excellent Arborist Services

Every year since 2014, this company has helped me with the beautification of my yard by providing various services to the trees. My home/yard is over 40 years old with various types of trees planted all over. Seedling To Stump has not only provided excellent and professional arborist services, but have helped me make good decisions related to tree removal and/or maintenance. All staff/resources provide excellent customer service - pleasant, respectful and informative! Thanks for taking care of beautifying the back corner of my yard last week!

Dear Karen,
Thank you for the review and for hiring us!
Have a lovely Summer.

1 review , AB

Tree Removal and Stumps Ground

T6X 0G5

Removed two large spruce from beside our house and ground the stumps. They did such an excellent job that we had them grind out four additional stumps while on site. We were very pleased with the professional service, knowledge of trees that was shared with us and excellent cleanup. I would definitely recommend their service to family and friends.

Hello.
Thank your for taking the time to submit this review.
We truly appreciate it!
Enjoy your yard and have a wonderful Summer!

Alex in Saint Albert
Alex in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Tree removal

Hired to remove 3 dead 20 year old aspens from our yard. Prompt responses on email, they worked very fast as well. Cleaned up after themselves. And even with leaving the stumps there (which I requested) it looks gorgeous. Will definitely hire again in the future if needed.

Thanks Alex!
Enjoy your yard and the rest of the Summer.

Patricia in Edmonton
Patricia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Large branches growing onto roof removed

I have healthy cedars growing against my veranda and garage. Unfortunately they were healthily growing into my soffits and roof structure, so some rather large branches had to go. This was a sort of surgical extraction, and was performed beautifully. They had to use a cherry picker to get at the branches (all over 6" in diameter at the base) growing against the garage. I was worried the trees would look seriously deformed afterwards, but my green view was maintained.
They also pruned large multi-stemmed maple last year at a rental property, and it has stayed healthy and beautiful this year - a good sign.
My previous tree pruner was a master gardener with 60 years experience in Japanese gardens, so I have pretty high standards. I am so pleased to have found a company that I can trust with my trees.

Hi Patricia!
Thanks for the great review and supporting our business!
We were happy to help you!

Seedling to stump

John e in Edmonton
John e in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree pruning and tree health

I have used the service of Seedling to Stump several times for the pruning of large trees on my property, because of the quality work, professionalism and reliable service. They are a very trusted and quality pruning company and have offered excellent advice on the long term care of my trees. The pruning work has been exceptional and they have always left my property very clean and undamaged.

Dear John,
Thank you for the kind words and continuing to support our small business.
Always a pleasure.

More about Seedling To Stump

Vision and Mission: To provide quality tree care and tree related solutions for Edmonton and area. We intend to raise the bar on customer satisfaction and safety while educating our customers.

Who: Family run, Edmonton based Tree Care Service.

What: Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Stump grinding, Hedge Trimming and more

Our Senior Arborist/Owner has ISA certification as well as 20+ years experience in the forestry field. Richard has also obtained a Bsc and Btech in Forestry and Arboriculture.