Curb-Ease

Reviews for Curb-Ease

Joe in North york
Joe in North york

Extruded Concrete Borders Around Garden Beds

Had this company extrude 85 feet of concrete borders around my flower beds. Within only a few months thirteen cracks appeared in different areas of the curbing. Only two cracks are within the cut expansion joints designed to accommodate cracks. Called the company back and found they were no longer in business as were the other two Curb-Ease franchisees in Ontario. Wonder why? When I contacted the franchisor, I was originally promised satisfaction once they were able to sell other franchises in Ontario. After one year still no franchises sold in Ontario (wonder why?) and franchisor was not responding to numerous telephone calls and emails. In frustration I filed a statement of claim in Ontario Small Claims Court. At the settlement conference the franchisor insisted that cracking is not covered under warranty (i.e. There is no warranty for this product.). After 90 minutes of pleading before a judge, the franchisor insisted he had no liability and offered me $350 for settlement of the claim. If you have these extruded curbs installed on your property enjoy them ASAP because based upon my experience they will crack and the company will not warranty cracks.

Robert Anderson from Courtice
Robert Anderson from Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Continuous concrete curb

Brian and his crew are professional, courteous, easy to work with, and on time. The work is explained and completed on time. The site was left clean and orderly. I would recommend this contractor. The price was competitive and no changes were made. I have done a lot of landscape work myself, but my age and the need for specialized machines meant hiring a contractor. Brian was a good choice.

Thank you Robert for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your property. All the best!

Sandra in Etobicoke
Sandra in Etobicoke

installation of garden edging

Needed to put in a proper edging to our garden in the front yard and saw a write up in the newspaper about Curb-Ease which installs decorative continuous concrete borders - The company has a number of choices of colours/brick looks/styles. Initial confusion due to head office being in British Columbia and time difference not taken into account by person setting up app't. But Brian arrived at a new time the same day, once direct contact was made. Took a measurement, then calculated out the cost - we settled on a colour/finishing shade to go with the house/walkway brick and the following week Brian and his staff came in and did the job. It is a 2 day process - 1st putting in the curb - letting it dry, then putting on the protective coat. It looks great and now I have proper garden edge to work with.

Thanks Sandra! It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for your business and enjoy it for years to come. It certainly brings a finishing touch to your yard.

More about Curb-Ease

Curb-Ease in Scarborough operates in the City of Toronto, Markham, and Durham. We do Continuous Concrete Borders that are beautiful, strong and long lasting. We take pride in our work and customer service and best of all we are affordable!