Bath Fitters Grimsby

Gary M.
Gary M.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bath Fitter Renovation

I needed my bathroom renovated and was able to do most of the work myself; but when it came to removing the tub, I actually lay awake the night before thinking, "Someone is going to die getting this thing down the stairs. We called Bath Fitters the next morning. the sales agent, Gary, came within a few days and outlined what he could do for us. There was no high pressure sales. Believe me: we have seen high pressure sales and even misogynistic behaviour from home repair sales people. There was none of that. . Gary was professional, friendly and helpful. He laid out the cost and timeline for the project. The cost was higher than doing the work myself, but the job, materials and fit and finish were hands-down better than I could have found at any of the big box home stores or even any of the smaller hardware stores. And no one died on the project! The work was done exactly as laid out and exactly according to the timeline.

Two days without a tub or shower was worth it. We love our new bathroom.

Thanks Bath Fitter!

Todd Ouellette from Brantford
Todd Ouellette from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I had a very unpleasant experience with these guys. I even had to enlist the local paper to help out! I certainly didn't appreciate the high pressure sales tactics and ultimately the job was not completed and I am out 600.00 with nothing to show for it. Very expensive for the amount of time and material involved. IMHO, avoid them at all costs!