Empire Deck & Fence

Reviews for Empire Deck & Fence

LPK in Ottawa
LPK in Ottawa

warranty review

Empire built a new deck on the front of my house last spring. over the winter a couple of the composite clips came loose and a side board came off. I call Ryan and within 3 days he had someone come and investigate. they straightened the boards, re-cut a seam to make it a tighter fit, re screwed in the side boards and silicon-ed some of the trim pieces that popped off. I am very happy with the quick response and thoroughness of the service. They went over all my concerns with me and I signed off that I was happy with the job. Very polite and professional, he didn't rush me through, I had the impression that he would stay as long as it took. I have already recommended Empire to others. Thank you

Second story deck

These guys know what they are doing. They were easy to deal with, they worked exceptionally hard and the end product is perfection. I highly recommend choosing the pros at Empire Decks.

Barrhaven Client
Barrhaven Client

New Composite Deck

We had a beautiful quality composite deck built during the beginning of spring with snow still on the ground and the Empire crew had no issues removing the snow off the ground and quickly put up our deck in time for the warm weather to arrive. This is our first experience with a Deck contractor and we are very pleased with the experience. We were given daily status updates throughout the week and work always started early in the morning and they didn't leave till it was dark out. Very hard working crew and the end result was amazing. Can't wait for the summer.

Deck, fence, patio

Great products, quality of work, attention to detail...extremely happy with the end result and can’t wait to enjoy it in the summer months. The deck, patio and fence were all well built/put together

We at Empire always appreciate it when our clients give us all the three elements to work with: the deck, patio and fence. Thanks for the opportunity and your kind words!

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa

New deck and pergola

I contacted Empire Deck & Fence in the fall, based on feedback I had heard from other customers. Ziad promptly came out and viewed what I had in mind, and offered us several options for me to choose from. They were excellent to deal with and most helpful in all phases of sales, design, quote, and construction. Ryan and his team completed the project in a timely manner and the finished product is awesome. I'm very pleased with the entire end-to-end process and would strongly recommend them with no hesitation.

Wow Matt, thank you!

We at Empire put a great deal of emphasis on our team, and how the design and build side can work together to deliver an excellent customer experience.

Your review makes our hard work worth it.

Combination composite deck + interlock

We had to replace an old wooden deck and wanted a sleek modern look. Empire Deck and Fence were the only company that was willing to do the job the way we wanted it. Once they started, demolition and installation went smoothly. We are very happy with the final outcome. Kudos to Ryan and his team.

We work hard to accommodate our clients requests, and are glad that you are happy with the final outcome. Thank you for your review!

Joe in Stittsville
Joe in Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Landscaping, Deck and Privacy Screen

We first hired Empire in 2017 to build us a basic deck for our backyard and the service was top notch. Then we moved and decided to bring them back again to do some work for our new place.

This time it wasn't so cut and dry - we had to work with an existing set of stairs, large cedar hedges on our side of the property line and an air conditioner. The Empire crew was able to design a beautiful deck that accommodated the air conditioner in a non-intrusive way, replaced the privacy hedges with a lovely privacy screen and gave our backyard a much needed feature element.

The demolition and removal of the old stairs and hedges was quick and clean and the build itself took no time at all.

We'd highly recommend Empire for any backyard project.

Repeat business means a lot to us, and we want to thank you for both your kind words and hiring Empire!

New fence and Deck - Great service

The team was very responsive to our (many) requests, and the constant changes that were needed. Our Project Manager was readily available at all times throughout the project - keeping us up to date on every element. They were even able to take on some smaller jobs last minute, which was so helpful.

Overall a great experience! We love our new fence and deck!

Glad your happy! Thank you for the business.

Patrick Escander in Ottawa
Patrick Escander in Ottawa

Beautiful New Cedar Deck

Everyone at Empire did an amazing job. They were very busy and i had to wait a couple of months for them to build it, but it was totally worth it! Quality craftsmanship is not cheap but you get what you pay for. Special thanks to site manager Ryan, he keeps it all together and running smooth. Thanks guys.

Thanks for your patience and choosing to work with us. We are glad that you are happy with the end result!

fence, patio and deck

I contracted them with fence, patio and deck in April. The fence was done by June, and rest were done by September. They have done great job. The guys on site are helpful and professional. I am satisfied with overall works. I would recommend friends if they are looking for services. However, one thing can be improved. After fence done, I kept emailing them about the next job, but I got no answers for weeks. It's important to keep customers in the loop. I understand summer is busy time, but it would be nice to drop a few lines, no matter what, of explanations. Don't stay in silence when customers trying to reach you.

Thanks for the opportunity to build your deck, fence and patio. We're always working hard to deliver great customer service and your feedback and patience during our busy season is greatly appreciated. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new backyard!

More about Empire Deck & Fence

Our goal is to keep our nation's capital beautiful!

With the help of our amazing clients, Empire provides gorgeous exterior makeovers to wonderful homes across the city.

Thank you to everyone who has been part of our goal.

Decks, Fences & Gates, Interlocking Stone, Landscape Architects, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
- Decks (Composite, PVC, Cedar, Pressure-treated) - Fences - Landscaping - Interlocking - Hardscape - Stonework - Woodwork - Pergolas - Railings - Gazebos - Glass railings - Lighting
Composite Decks: TREX, Fiberon, Timbertech PVC Deck: Azek Interlock: Techo-Bloc, Permacon Banas... Fence: Tuffence, Bufftech
- Architectural Design - Composite & PVC decks - Cedar & pressure-treated decks - Glass railings - Fences - Interlocking - Landscaping
2010
Ontario Law: https://www.ontario.ca/page/your-rights-when-signing-or-cancelling-contract
Cheque, Credit Card, Cash, E-transfer
BBB
Construction, Civil and Chemical Engineering, Architectural Technologist, Commerce
$3,000
5-year on workmanship for decks and fences. 2-year for interlock. Manufacturer's warranty applies for all materials.