Empire Deck & Fence

Reviews for Empire Deck & Fence

Robert Campbell from Ottawa
Robert Campbell from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fences on two sides of my property

Empire Deck & Fence
613.216.1093
Ottawa
K2H 8K7

These guys did a great job with careful and professional installation of the fence (thank you Chris especially). I would give them a 5 star rating except for two things...it took a call to head office to get them to pick up the old fence after it was sitting there for a week (in fairness, once told, they came within hours). Second, I gave them the contract to do the third side of the property and they have promised to finish the job before the snow flies, but I haven't heard from them (likely due to workload) Should they not come, I may have to find another company to finish the last part of the fence (although I prefer not too...)

I'm a stickler for customer service since I own my own small company and can't forgive anything less than a perfect performance

But those criticisms aside, they did a great job overall and the end result looks great

Thank you for your review, Robert! We hope that you are happy with both portions of the work.

GSimmonds in Saint Thomas
GSimmonds in Saint Thomas

Backyard fence replaced

Professional, friendly hard working crew. Very happy with the over all finished job. Best price I found in the area. Fast and clean up was great. Highly recommended this company!

Everything you mentioned is exactly what we strive to provide for our clients. Thank you for your review!

HomeStars in Ottawa
HomeStars in Ottawa

Small backyard deck

We hired Empire Deck and Fence to build a small 10x15 ft deck in our backyard. We were not supposed to have it built until mid May but a cancellation got us in sooner. They were in and out in 3 days with no issues. A railing was not installed in one spot, they came back and installed it no problem. Would recommend.

Speed while maintaining quality is very important. We are very happy that you enjoyed the process and your new deck! Thank you.

dania.alkhani
dania.alkhani

Built a deck

Empire built a beautiful PVC deck for us. The did it efficiently and even offered to help us move the riverrock that we had to under the deck for minimal charge. The team was deligient and very responsive to our requests.

Dania, you were a pleasure to work with from the first meeting. We hope that you and your family will enjoy your beautiful new deck for years. Thank you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Townhouse Fence and Deck

We had a fence built around our small townhouse yard, and a deck built which covers the majority of the space. Empire worked with us to create a plan that met our design wants, but kept us in budget. They started the project a few weeks ahead of schedule, and completed the work in 4 days as originally quoted. The Project Manager called a few times while work was being done to confirm details, so there were never any surprises. All of the staff we interacted with were very professional and friendly. Both the fence and deck met our expectations, and the price at Empire beat any other quote we had received.

We are honoured that you enjoyed your experience with Empire. Thank you!

scottarial
scottarial

Backyard fence.

I had Empire Deck & Fence install a rear fence at my townhome. I was pleased with the quality of the work and the price was very reasonable. I'm a happy customer.

Thank you, Scott!

Shuky29
Shuky29

Backyard Deck

The crew showed up right on time at 7:30am and was extremely friendly and professional. They worked a twelve hour day...very impressive! It only took another half day to finish the deck, and they did it withstanding some rain and even a few snow flurries. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and the deck is top quality.

Thank you for your kind words! When you love what you do, it is easy to work through challenging weather!

Jovanni Joseph  in
Jovanni Joseph in

Fencing Jobs

The guys' at Empire Deck and Fence handled my project with great care and professionalism. We ran into a hick up in the road but they were very quick to come up with a solution to our problem. All in all i have only positive things to say about Z, Sia and Hayden the project manager. Lastly, their pricing is super competitive and they don't lack in craftsmanship abilities. All in all a happy customer. Thanks Fellas.

Jovanni, the feeling is definitely mutual. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Project Manager

The main reason I would recommend this company is mainly because of the outstanding customer servive by their Project Manager "Hayden Brown". Whenever we had an issue or concern, he would deal with it swiftly and satisfactorly. As long as he remains with the company, you will be happy dealing with this company. Keep up the good work Hayden.

Thanks,
Adib

Hayden is our Karlsson. We are blessed to have him on our team. Thank you for your review!

More about Empire Deck & Fence

Our goal is to keep our nation's capital beautiful!

With the help of our amazing clients, Empire provides gorgeous exterior makeovers to wonderful homes across the city.

Thank you to everyone who has been part of our goal.

Decks, Fences & Gates, Interlocking Stone, Landscape Architects, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
- Decks (Composite, PVC, Cedar, Pressure-treated) - Fences - Landscaping - Interlocking - Hardscape - Stonework - Woodwork - Pergolas - Railings - Gazebos - Glass railings - Lighting
Composite Decks: TREX, Fiberon, Timbertech PVC Deck: Azek Interlock: Techo-Bloc, Permacon Banas... Fence: Tuffence, Bufftech
- Architectural Design - Composite & PVC decks - Cedar & pressure-treated decks - Glass railings - Fences - Interlocking - Landscaping
2010
Ontario Law: https://www.ontario.ca/page/your-rights-when-signing-or-cancelling-contract
Cheque, Credit Card, Cash, E-transfer
BBB
Construction, Civil and Chemical Engineering, Architectural Technologist, Commerce
$3,000
5-year on workmanship for decks and fences. 2-year for interlock. Manufacturer's warranty applies for all materials.