Empire Deck & Fence

Empire Deck & Fence

Reviews for Empire Deck & Fence

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck, fence, patio

Great products, quality of work, attention to detail...extremely happy with the end result and can’t wait to enjoy it in the summer months. The deck, patio and fence were all well built/put together

We at Empire always appreciate it when our clients give us all the three elements to work with: the deck, patio and fence. Thanks for the opportunity and your kind words!

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa

New deck and pergola

I contacted Empire Deck & Fence in the fall, based on feedback I had heard from other customers. Ziad promptly came out and viewed what I had in mind, and offered us several options for me to choose from. They were excellent to deal with and most helpful in all phases of sales, design, quote, and construction. Ryan and his team completed the project in a timely manner and the finished product is awesome. I'm very pleased with the entire end-to-end process and would strongly recommend them with no hesitation.

Wow Matt, thank you!

We at Empire put a great deal of emphasis on our team, and how the design and build side can work together to deliver an excellent customer experience.

Your review makes our hard work worth it.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Combination composite deck + interlock

We had to replace an old wooden deck and wanted a sleek modern look. Empire Deck and Fence were the only company that was willing to do the job the way we wanted it. Once they started, demolition and installation went smoothly. We are very happy with the final outcome. Kudos to Ryan and his team.

We work hard to accommodate our clients requests, and are glad that you are happy with the final outcome. Thank you for your review!

Joe in Stittsville
Joe in Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Landscaping, Deck and Privacy Screen

We first hired Empire in 2017 to build us a basic deck for our backyard and the service was top notch. Then we moved and decided to bring them back again to do some work for our new place.

This time it wasn't so cut and dry - we had to work with an existing set of stairs, large cedar hedges on our side of the property line and an air conditioner. The Empire crew was able to design a beautiful deck that accommodated the air conditioner in a non-intrusive way, replaced the privacy hedges with a lovely privacy screen and gave our backyard a much needed feature element.

The demolition and removal of the old stairs and hedges was quick and clean and the build itself took no time at all.

We'd highly recommend Empire for any backyard project.

Repeat business means a lot to us, and we want to thank you for both your kind words and hiring Empire!

New fence and Deck - Great service

The team was very responsive to our (many) requests, and the constant changes that were needed. Our Project Manager was readily available at all times throughout the project - keeping us up to date on every element. They were even able to take on some smaller jobs last minute, which was so helpful.

Overall a great experience! We love our new fence and deck!

Glad your happy! Thank you for the business.

Patrick Escander in Ottawa
Patrick Escander in Ottawa

Beautiful New Cedar Deck

Everyone at Empire did an amazing job. They were very busy and i had to wait a couple of months for them to build it, but it was totally worth it! Quality craftsmanship is not cheap but you get what you pay for. Special thanks to site manager Ryan, he keeps it all together and running smooth. Thanks guys.

Thanks for your patience and choosing to work with us. We are glad that you are happy with the end result!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

fence, patio and deck

I contracted them with fence, patio and deck in April. The fence was done by June, and rest were done by September. They have done great job. The guys on site are helpful and professional. I am satisfied with overall works. I would recommend friends if they are looking for services. However, one thing can be improved. After fence done, I kept emailing them about the next job, but I got no answers for weeks. It's important to keep customers in the loop. I understand summer is busy time, but it would be nice to drop a few lines, no matter what, of explanations. Don't stay in silence when customers trying to reach you.

Thanks for the opportunity to build your deck, fence and patio. We're always working hard to deliver great customer service and your feedback and patience during our busy season is greatly appreciated. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new backyard!

Lori Clarke in Ottawa
Lori Clarke in Ottawa

Fence

I had a large part of my fence replaced by Empire. The fence was very old and I wanted them to match the new fence to the old one. The men who did the work did a great job and matched the new to old fence perfectly. As well, they were hardworking, polite and courteous. I am very pleased with my new fence!

Thanks for your kind words Lori! Our carpenters always appreciate the feedback and love making clients happy.

JAM in Ottawa
JAM in Ottawa

Gorgeous fence!

My husband and I decided to go with Empire deck and fence with the reviews that we had seen online for a new fence for our home. From beginning to end, customer service was great, the staff were friendly, and when it was time for the fence installation the workers were very upfront about what was being completed and the time frame of completion. The outcome-ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
I had to contact the company in regards to a quick question about the finished fence and they were quick to come by and answer and fix anything that needed to be done. Would definitely recommend this company for your fence needs

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we're truly glad that you are happy with the final with the final outcome!

Fencex3 in Ottawa
Fencex3 in Ottawa

Fence

After a wind storm levelled part of one fence, my neighbours and I decided to redo all the fences around our three town houses. The work done by Ryan and Kerry and their crews was excellent. They worked during an extreme heat wave and also had the gruelling task of digging all 49, 3 foot deep post holes out of solid bedrock requiring jack hammers and a lot of back breaking work. They were always friendly and accommodating. Any issues I had were rectified to my complete satisfaction and I would recommend them to others. many thanks to all of them for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. The guys worked hard in the heat and your acknowledgment of that means a lot to us. Thanks again and if there is anything you may require in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

More about Empire Deck & Fence

Our goal is to keep our nation's capital beautiful!

With the help of our amazing clients, Empire provides gorgeous exterior makeovers to wonderful homes across the city.

Thank you to everyone who has been part of our goal.

Decks, Fences & Gates, Interlocking Stone, Landscape Architects, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
- Decks (Composite, PVC, Cedar, Pressure-treated) - Fences - Landscaping - Interlocking - Hardscape - Stonework - Woodwork - Pergolas - Railings - Gazebos - Glass railings - Lighting
Composite Decks: TREX, Fiberon, Timbertech PVC Deck: Azek Interlock: Techo-Bloc, Permacon Banas... Fence: Tuffence, Bufftech
- Architectural Design - Composite & PVC decks - Cedar & pressure-treated decks - Glass railings - Fences - Interlocking - Landscaping
2010
Ontario Law: https://www.ontario.ca/page/your-rights-when-signing-or-cancelling-contract
Cheque, Credit Card, Cash, E-transfer
BBB
Construction, Civil and Chemical Engineering, Architectural Technologist, Commerce
$3,000
5-year on workmanship for decks and fences. 2-year for interlock. Manufacturer's warranty applies for all materials.