Countertops

Reviews for COUNTERTOP FACTORY

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Quartz Countertop

The Countertop Factory was an excellent choice!
They were professional and courteous.
My Quartz countertop looks stunning. I will definitely use the countertop factory again. Great Quality!

Barbara in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Caesarstone Countertop

L4W2W5

I just wanted to recommend the Countertop factory to anyone looking for a quartz counter top. The staff at Countertop Factory were knowledgeable helped me find the right product for my home.
There quality was beautiful and there installers were neat and tidy.
I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks Barbara! It was pleasure working with you and your family.

Sally V. in Mississauga
Sally V. in Mississauga
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great Service Good Value

L4W2W5

Figuring out what counter top material was right for me was quite an ordeal, until I met with Patricia at the Countertop Factory. She was able to demystify the process by educating me on all the difference Countertop options. We ended up going for Caeasartone.
The countertop looks beautiful, and they even made me a coffee table for free out my left over material. Thanks to Patricia and Kathy, for helping me select the colour Frosty Carina, it looks beautiful.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

very poor work, no warranty

L4W2W5

We purchased a countertop from Nectar in March 2016. The countertop arrived with a purple stain in it and a gouge. We learned later from the stone manufacturer's representative who came to view the stone that those pieces we're 'cut-out' pieces and never should've been used. The installation was very poor too. The main seam was completely uneven and the installers used a grey-toned seam filler when it should've been the manufacturer-approved white matching the stone. The sink cut-out was not polished and when the installers came back to polish it, they left a very sharp edge - the edge is supposed to be rounded to prevent chipping. Barely 4 months post installation, the sink is chipping like crazy. The back of the countertop doesn't meet the wall and water gets down behind the gap. The manufactuer was fairly good and offered to replace the stone despite the fact that it was a fabrication/ installation issue (Countertop Factory), but Nectar is now asking me to pay $1,600 for installing the stone that the manufacturer is providing under warranty. No thanks! . I really hate to post a bad review (this is actually the first bad review I've ever posted), but I gave them every opportunity imaginable to do the right thing and fix this.

More about COUNTERTOP FACTORY

COUNTERTOP FACTORY. IMPORTER AND FABRICATOR FOR QUARTZ, GRANITE, MARBLE. STOCKING FABRICATOR FOR CAESARSTONE. ONTARIO DISTRIBUTOR FOR SANTAMARGHERITA QUARTZ. ITALY. MEGANITE SOLID SURFACE.