Just Junk Hamilton

Reviews for Just Junk Hamilton

Karen H from Oakville
Karen H from Oakville

Assisted Review

I have used other junk removal companies in the past, and must say that I was quite impressed. The young men who removed the junk were professional and courteous. They arrived when they said they would, and I really appreciated the fact they swept afterward and left the site clean. I will definitely recommend your company to others.

Margaret M from Hamilton
Margaret M from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

The men who did the job were very polite, helpful, courteous, and quick. I would refer Just Junk to anyone who is moving, renovating, or just doing a purge. Oh yes, they came when they said they would.

RobertByrne HamiltonSouthWest
RobertByrne HamiltonSouthWest
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

Excellent service. Crew arrived on time, were courteous and very helpful. They picked up what we needed to have removed and then cleaned up everything once the truck was loaded. Two great ambassadors for your company. Thanks for the wonderful service and the cost was very reasonable as well. Best Regards Very Pleased First Time Customer, Hamilton Ontario

J Crosby from Burlington
J Crosby from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Assisted Review

Excellent job - the guys arrived right on time at the beginning of our two-hour window, were very friendly and helpful, loaded the truck extremely quickly and efficiently and even helped me by moving a couple of large furniture pieces around that I asked for. It was a big relief to be rid of the stuff so easily and so fast. Certainly I will use your company again.

Liz Gallagher from Oakville
Liz Gallagher from Oakville

Assisted Review

You and your team removed the debris from my attic. The service was just excellent. You were very prompt, courteous, efficient and very reasonable. I would highly recommend your company.

Marilyn M from Oakville
Marilyn M from Oakville

Assisted Review

The gentlemen who came to complete the work were courteous and professional. I have used you several times in the past and I would highly recommend you to all my friends and family. Thanks for providing a great service!

Lisa from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Assisted Review

Your guys were great. On time and worked really fast and didn't leave a mark even though there was some bulky stuff to get up a set of stairs. Thank you so much!

Lisa S from Oakville
Lisa S from Oakville

Assisted Review

Andrew and Brendan were extremely courteous and professional. They hauled away my junk quickly. Based on the service I received from them today I will definitely use your company again in the future, should the need arise. Lisa /10

jodie Cator
jodie Cator
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Junk Removal / unwanted house contents

Assisted Review

The two men who came were very good and personable. They completed the job quickly and were very kind to my 92 year old father who watched them remove his things.

Michelle from Burlington
Michelle from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Assisted Review

The two young men you have working for you are truely a reflection of your values as a company to provide quick professional service. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I had a little misgiving about the volume of waste they took being a full load but since the bed had a previous pick up in it I couldn't be sure. Overall my needs to remove the material are met and I am happy with the service I received.

More about Just Junk Hamilton

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Hamilton, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Hamilton?