Just Junk Hamilton

Reviews for Just Junk Hamilton

Klaus Schmidsrauter from Hamilton
Klaus Schmidsrauter from Hamilton

Basement & garage/workshop junk removal

Called this company after evaluating the reviews of a number of the competing firms. The team of Nick & Doug was great. They called ahead and came well within the promised 2 hour window. They were very pleasant, extremely quick and efficient to fill about 1/2 their truck with exactly what I requested them to load. The charge agreed with what I had estimated using the company website. I will definitely call Just Junk again.

Sharon from Hamilton
Sharon from Hamilton

Junk removal

I have had Just Junk remove trash for me once or twice a year for the past several years. They are consistently professional, timely, polite and quick. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sally from Hamilton
Sally from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

The best service there is!

Arrived right on time and on the same day that I booked an appointment online (!) and very efficiently cleared my basement of rubbish. And the job cost less than the already very reasonable estimate! This company and their staff provide the best service there is!

Gay Chisholm from Hamilton
Gay Chisholm from Hamilton

A Garage junk clean out

Assisted Review

Wayne was very thoughtful, patient, and thorough. Our first appointment did not go as planned due to an error on my part. Wayne gave me several timing options to re-schedule our appointment, always remained pleasant, and really went above and beyond in cleaning out our garage. Thank you Wayne. /10

Assisted Review

I was very pleased that you came so early today (within the time frame I was given) and the gentleman doing most of the talking was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend your company to friends and family and would use it again whenever I need junk removed.

Susan H from Hamilton
Susan H from Hamilton

Assisted Review

I was very please with service I received from just junk, the men arrived on time, were very pleasent and the job was completed to my total satisfaction. Thank you for a job well done I will be happy to recommend this company any time. Susan

Lily Y from Hamilton
Lily Y from Hamilton

Assisted Review

I booked online, and the workers came right on time. They were super kind, and very skilled, quick, and careful when transporting furniture out of the house. I got the exact price estimate provided online. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service I got.

Diane S from Hamilton
Diane S from Hamilton

Assisted Review

The service was phenomenal!!!! The young men were very polite. I will definitely use you again. As a matter of fact, id like Ben to meet my daughter lol. He was such a nice person. You are lucky to have such a great employee. Thank you for your services.

Patricia S from Hamilton
Patricia S from Hamilton

Assisted Review

Wayne Shane and Rory were excellent, professional, efficient and very well-mannered. They worked as a team with the capable leadership of Wayne. This was one of the best experiences with this kind of service that I have ever had. Kudos!

Jenn A from Hamilton
Jenn A from Hamilton

Assisted Review

professional, personnable, and less expensive than I expected, whole process was simple, I will definitely use you guys again if I need to! Thank you so much for your help!

More about Just Junk Hamilton

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Hamilton, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...