Just Junk Hamilton

Reviews for Just Junk Hamilton

Dave W from Hamilton
Dave W from Hamilton

Assisted Review

Wayne and his partner were great. Not only fast, but customer service skills were way above par! Not only will I use Just Junk again, but I will be recommending your service to everyone I know that is in need of junk removal. Thank you so much!!! Dave

Courtney L from Hamilton
Courtney L from Hamilton

Assisted Review

Both Mitch and Brandon were extremely friendly and did a great job at removing our junk. It was incredibly convenient to schedule a time online and the guys removed our stuff fast! I would definitely recommend using Just Junk to anyone!

Bethany from Hamilton
Bethany from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

Just fantastic service. Wayne & Zeke cleared everything out in fifteen minutes flat and left me with a lovely clean empty space! My chi can flow once again. Thanks guys!

Jeralee from Hamilton
Jeralee from Hamilton

Assisted Review

We had a wonderful experience, and could not have asked for anything better. The two gentlemen who came to assist us with emptying my deceased uncle's apartment were very courteous, professional, and efficient. They removed the contents of the apartment in a quick yet careful manner, and also took the time to explain to us how Just Junk would dispose of everything such that nothing would go to waste. What a load off our mind. I am so glad that we found this company to assist us with this process. A+++ Worth every single penny. We will definitely be referring our family and friends.

Pat S from Flamboro
Pat S from Flamboro

old fridge

Assisted Review

the two men that came were great!!. I would definitely recommend especially since I booked the appt. at 11:00 the night before and they were here at exactly the time they said. Very, very polite young men

Tatiana M from Oakville
Tatiana M from Oakville

Assisted Review

The website is clear and easy to use and I was able to schedule an appointment promptly. The young men who arrived were professional and polite and the job was done quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

Eric Perski from DUNDAS
Eric Perski from DUNDAS
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

furniture and junk removal

Not sure how to get rid of our sectional bed couch and basement odds and ends my wife wanted to give Just Junk a try. I thought that was a great idea as they remove basically whatever you need to be removed and they will try and find recycling and donation of items where appropriate. We booked our appointment on line and printed off a $25.00 off coupon as well. The 2 men showed up on time and were courteous, efficient and professional. Within 20 minutes the job was complete and the area was nice and clean. Our thanks to Wayne and his assistant for a job well done. We will definitely use Just Junk again when the need arises. The process was entirely hassle free.

D from Hamilton
D from Hamilton

Assisted Review

Consistently a ten for me :) The drivers are always pleasant, efficient and professional. They get here and get the job done :) The driver today, has been the same one for a number of times now and it is nice to see a familiar face. (I wish I could remember his name!) I recommend your company all the time! Keep up the stellar service and I will continue to!!

Natasha S from Hamilton
Natasha S from Hamilton

Assisted Review

Easy, fast, polite. I wasn't able to take my couch apart on my own due to its weight the evening before and they were most gracious in helping me once they arrived.

Jack S  from Ottawa
Jack S from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Junk Removal Ottawa

Assisted Review

Cameron and Andrew "rose to the occasion". They were faced with very heavy items and lots of curvy stairs and they showed great ingenuity in overcoming the evils of weight, size and manoeuvrability. I would probably be using your services again.

More about Just Junk Hamilton

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Hamilton, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Hamilton?