Just Junk Hamilton

Lori B from Hamilton
Lori B from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

I have referred you to my office when we bought new furniture, I have used you at 2 rental properties and I have you coming back to my house on Wednesday I think this is a great company and your employees are wonderful. thanks

Lillian S from Hamilton
Lillian S from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

Time was to be between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and your guys were there at 11 a.m. They were courteous and got the job done with minimum fussing - and it was challenging at times. I will definitely use this service again.

Barry M from Oakville
Barry M from Oakville

Assisted Review

They came early, gave me a fair estimate and did the job in under 10 minutes. Both of them were friendly and professional. They even swept the garage floor when they were done.

Alan Lepofsky from Burlington
Alan Lepofsky from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Assisted Review

I went to the website at 11am, discovered there was a 12:00-2:00 time slot available that day, with a $10 off discount! I was called at 12:00 saying they were 10 minutes away. They showed up, pulled into the drive way and 10 minutes later my garage was free and clear. I can't think of anything to complain about at all.

Bob and Marilyn, Mississauga
Bob and Marilyn, Mississauga

Assisted Review

Very professional hard working the job was heavy but they did it well. Very happy to have this service. Definitely will refer your service to my friends. Everything was left in excellent order. Great friendly guys. Thanks Marilyn H

Darlene G from Mississauga
Darlene G from Mississauga

Assisted Review

Your guys were very punctual, very nice and polite and quick with the pick-up. I could not have asked for better service. I will definitely keep you in mind in my future and pass your services to friends and family!

Loretta P from Mississauga
Loretta P from Mississauga

Assisted Review

I was very impressed withe the prompt and courteous service. Not only did the work get done in record time but the team even swept up. I was very satisfied. Thank you.

Lori J from Burlington
Lori J from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Assisted Review

Wayne and his very able companion were so, so nice and extremely quick and efficient. They also charged a very, very fair price for the work they did. Thanks so much Guys! You took a lot of stress away... Lori J

Dan C.
Dan C.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Assisted Review

Wayne and Ben were great and even let me help ;-). They worked quickly and efficiently getting the job done sooner than I had expected. Thanks for putting your prices online. That was the deal maker because I had an idea of how much the job would cost me before the truck arrived.

Karen H from Oakville
Karen H from Oakville

Assisted Review

I have used other junk removal companies in the past, and must say that I was quite impressed. The young men who removed the junk were professional and courteous. They arrived when they said they would, and I really appreciated the fact they swept afterward and left the site clean. I will definitely recommend your company to others.

More about Just Junk Hamilton

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Hamilton, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Hamilton?