DAYNITE MOVING

Moving & Storage
21-380 Alliance Ave Toronto ON M6N 2H8

Reviews for DAYNITE MOVING

Move from Scarborough to Vaughan

Reza and his team did an excellent job moving us from Scarborough to Vaughan, he was on time with two trucks and right number of helpers. They were no damages or lost of any items. We are very pleased and would recommend to anyone or rehire if we ever need.

Thank you. We hope you enjoy your new home.

ladydellalexander
ladydellalexander

Moving

Service was EXCELLENT ! The guys were so helpful and knowledgeable. I didn't know what to expect as I've never hired movers before, but they made my move very stress free. I would recommend this company and already have!
Thank you.

Thank you. We are happy that you had a stress-free move. This is our # 1 goal every time! Take care, enjoy your new home and thanks again for the referral.

AntonToronto in Toronto
AntonToronto in Toronto

Moving from East York to Etobicoke

Mike and his team did an excellent job with our move. They were very polite and friendly and wrapped up all the fragile furniture items. They arrived early which was very reassuring especially after hearing horror stories about other moving companies not showing up on time. They were very flexible with us considering we didn’t know what time we would get the keys to our house.

Very highly recommended!

Thank you for you business, Anton. Really appreciate the review, glad you were happy with the move. Take care.

John in Pickering
John in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Amazing!

I was hesitant to use a moving company after my last experience but I am so glad we did and that we chose Day Nite. These guys were absolutely amazing. Fast, caring, careful and courteous. Totally EXCEEDED my expectations. I would recommend them to any and everyone. Thank you Keisha, Eli, Corey, Reza and Ghoni - You all rock!

John and Linda

You're very welcome John and Linda. Thank you for choosing us for your move. All the best in your new home!

anndy in San Francisco
anndy in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Amazing Experience

I spoke with Keisha to book my moving appointment.. because it was moved so many times due to lawyers.. she didn't run out of patience with me, and kindly and flexibly squeezed me in and got the movers to come the next day. She was absolutely awesome. The movers were great too. Great personality and hard working. They moved everything quickly and everything was left in perfect condition. Mike and Corey were wonderful gentleman and got the work done. I have NO Complaints. and will be recommending these movers to all my friends. My friend booked with a previous moving company and i heard horror stories. so I am sticking with Daynite moving.

Thank you Anddy! It was a pleasure to serve you. We are delighted that you were satisfied with our service. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. All the best in your new home!!

Ellie in Pickering
Ellie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Moving

I moved temporarily with all my furniture going to storage for 3 weeks. DayNite Moving took great care to wrap all my furniture to protect it during storage. I had a lot of glass and mirrored furniture. When my furniture arrived at my new home I was so pleased to see that everything was in perfect condition and clean. The movers were excellent and took great care. The move was to a 3 story home with a lot of stairs and turns. Everything went perfect. I would recommend DayNite Moving 100%.

Thank you Ellie. We are happy that you are pleased with our service. Take care and enjoy your new home.

Debbie & Robbie
Debbie & Robbie

House move

These guys did a great job. They were respectful of my "stuff". They did what they came to do. They worked hard. And they were nice men to deal with. Thanks guys.

Thank you Debbie and Robbie. We are happy that you were satisfied with our service. All the best in your new home.

Minyoung in Toronto
Minyoung in Toronto

Moving Service

DAYNITE MOVING is amazing. Keisha helped me set up an appointment. It was easy and smooth process by phone and emails. I am happy that Keisha responded my emails very quickly.

On the moving day, Reza and Johnnie, amazing movers were on time, very quick and took care of everything well. They finished everything one hour quicker. They had a proper clean moving truck not like other similar price-tier moving companies. My wife and I were very happy with the whole process, especially the payment option. they take e-transfer or check which saved us time and effort to go to bank.

Thanks Minyoung for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service. Take care.

Deborah & Don in Oshawa
Deborah & Don in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Moving from Stouffville to Oshawa

Have moved many times and were going to move on our own. We had very bad experience with 2 men & a Truck!! Friends of our recommended Daynite Moving. By far was most impressed with Daynite Moving!! Extremely efficient, very professional and real friendly guys!! Not one piece of our content was damaged!! That's amazing!! We will recommend Daynite Moving to anyone that is looking for great customer service!!! Congrats on a great job!! Well done!!

Thank you Deborah and Don for choosing us for your move and thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you were satisfied with our service; that's our goal every time. Enjoy your new home.

More about DAYNITE MOVING

DAYNITE MOVING is a full service moving company committed to on-time service and Customer Satisfaction. We value our customers and we take great pride in providing excellent customer service every time.

What we provide on your moving day:
• Floor Protection
• Wardrobe Boxes for all your hanging clothes
• Protective covers for mattresses, sofas & chairs
• Wrapping of all furniture, pictures, mirrors & glass
• Assembly and disassembly of your bed
• Insurance for your cherished possessions