Dianes Painting & Decor

Reviews for Dianes Painting & Decor

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Painting and decor

Diane’s Painting painted the first floor of my home. They stayed on schedule, worked efficiently, and the outcome was lovely...and provided great suggestions for colours. I would have no hesitation in recommending Diane’s Painting and Decor.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Painting of entire condo, decor recommendations

Diane and Ashley did a remarkable job, and were so helpful. They did a lot of plastering and sanding, to repair existing deficiencies. They tidied up before leaving each day. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Cathy it was a pleasure helping you out.

Donna Fredericks in Ajax
Donna Fredericks in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Happy peaceful feeling

This review is given with the greatest respect and admiration for Diane Goudreault. Her workmanship is very detailed and she took a lot of care to prepare the walls for painting. Her intuitive sense of design and colour matching combined with her painting skills proved to be a substantial benefit to the overall success of our kitchen renovation. We were extremely happy that we had the opportunity to work with Diane in the final phase of our renovation. There is a happy, peaceful feeling looking at her handiwork every day. Thanks Diane

Ron and Donna Fredericks

Thanks Donna it was a lot of fun helping you design.

miyazakifan
miyazakifan
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Fantastic job

My Mother originally hired Diane to come in and refresh several rooms in our house. Due to a serious illness, we had to cancel the painting job and Diane was incredibly caring and understanding during this difficult time. After our Mom passed away, I asked her to come in to paint the rooms my Mom had requested, and we had a few more parts of the house done as well. Despite being short-handed (Diane was doing everything on her own), she came in and completed the work in 4 days. She was always on time, professional and extremely detailed. I have never seen such attention paid to borders, trim, doors, etc. It was an immaculate paint job. In the end, she sanded, repaired and painted three rooms, a bathroom, closet (and fixed shelving in the closet) and the front doors of our house. She went far above and beyond what we expected. We will happily ask her back to do more at a later date.

Thank you for your kind words.Happy I could put a smile on your faces in such a diffacult time.Thanks again

Charleen  in Pickering
Charleen in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Painting house

Wow is all I can say. Diane and Mike are exceptional in every way...attention to detail, great colour recommendations, prompt and hard working. Mike even squeezed in a few minor house repairs. They do it all. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Price is also very reasonable. Lovely people.

Al & Cynthia in Toronto
Al & Cynthia in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Repaired and painted the walls in our hall and stairwell

Diane and Mike are super nice, hard working people who did a beautiful job repairing and painting the walls in our hall and stairwell. We would definitely call them again and absolutely recommend them to our friends, family and neighbours!!

They are prompt, efficient, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them and their work!

Thanks so much, Diane and Mike!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Main floor, living room, stairwall, den, bathroom

Dianes Painting & Decor
416 988 8453
Pickering
L1V3E2

Work is amazing and they are amazing! Diane and Mike's painting is simply unmatched. We used their services about 8 years ago (and yes, the paint job still looks great!) and were pleased that they would be able to fit us in to have our painting completed before Christmas 2016. Diane is amazing with her colour recommendations and we are very pleased with the final outcome. They are both very hard working, meticulous and clean up each day and finished the job when they said they would. They use the highest quality of paint and go the extra mile. We have recommended them to all our family and friends. I guarantee you will never be disappointed.

melanie from Whitby
melanie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting/drywall repairs

Diane and Mike did an amazing job making our walls go from beat up to beautiful. Repaired walls, great paint job and helped us pick a colour that brightened up a very dark space. Totally recommend for any paint job. They work to satisfy you. They worked hard all day, and went above and beyond to ensure the job was done right. This resulted in a job that exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with their work and will use them again in the future!

Glad to hear you guys are happy.Thanks for the work and all the best in the near future with the birth of your new baby.

Kenneth in Scarborough
Kenneth in Scarborough

Multiple level painting

An outstanding work team. They supported us through our colour choice, followed through with exactly what was promised, recommended improvements and did an amazing job! My first choice for next time.

Thanks guys it was a pleasure working with you guys!

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Interior painting

When my partner and I needed the walls in our new house repainted, Diane and Mike were recommended to us by my parents and they did not disappoint. They're efficient and pay close attention to every detail. They also know their colours and helped us with the tricky job of navigating the many shades of white from which we had to choose. We're very happy with the quality of work -- thanks again, guys!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Pickering?