Dianes Painting & Decor

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Pickering ON L1V3E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Pickering  >  Dianes Painting & Decor

Reviews for Dianes Painting & Decor

Charleen  in Pickering
Charleen in Pickering

Painting house

Wow is all I can say. Diane and Mike are exceptional in every way...attention to detail, great colour recommendations, prompt and hard working. Mike even squeezed in a few minor house repairs. They do it all. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Price is also very reasonable. Lovely people.

Al & Cynthia in Toronto
Al & Cynthia in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Repaired and painted the walls in our hall and stairwell

Diane and Mike are super nice, hard working people who did a beautiful job repairing and painting the walls in our hall and stairwell. We would definitely call them again and absolutely recommend them to our friends, family and neighbours!!

They are prompt, efficient, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them and their work!

Thanks so much, Diane and Mike!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Main floor, living room, stairwall, den, bathroom

Work is amazing and they are amazing! Diane and Mike's painting is simply unmatched. We used their services about 8 years ago (and yes, the paint job still looks great!) and were pleased that they would be able to fit us in to have our painting completed before Christmas 2016. Diane is amazing with her colour recommendations and we are very pleased with the final outcome. They are both very hard working, meticulous and clean up each day and finished the job when they said they would. They use the highest quality of paint and go the extra mile. We have recommended them to all our family and friends. I guarantee you will never be disappointed.

melanie from Whitby
melanie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting/drywall repairs

Diane and Mike did an amazing job making our walls go from beat up to beautiful. Repaired walls, great paint job and helped us pick a colour that brightened up a very dark space. Totally recommend for any paint job. They work to satisfy you. They worked hard all day, and went above and beyond to ensure the job was done right. This resulted in a job that exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with their work and will use them again in the future!

Glad to hear you guys are happy.Thanks for the work and all the best in the near future with the birth of your new baby.

Kenneth in Scarborough
Kenneth in Scarborough

Multiple level painting

An outstanding work team. They supported us through our colour choice, followed through with exactly what was promised, recommended improvements and did an amazing job! My first choice for next time.

Thanks guys it was a pleasure working with you guys!

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Interior painting

When my partner and I needed the walls in our new house repainted, Diane and Mike were recommended to us by my parents and they did not disappoint. They're efficient and pay close attention to every detail. They also know their colours and helped us with the tricky job of navigating the many shades of white from which we had to choose. We're very happy with the quality of work -- thanks again, guys!

Cayla in Scarborough
Cayla in Scarborough

Painting

Dianes Painting & Decor
416 988 8453
Pickering
L1V3E2

I recently used Diane and Mike to paint my main floor and hallways. They did an amazing job paying close attention to detail. Their workmanship is outstanding. Diane has a great eye for color suggestions based on our home furniture and accessories. I was very pleased with their work and I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you both!

Thank you guys our pleasure we love to see young couples excel keep up the good work!

Dar in Toronto
Dar in Toronto

Interior house painting

Diane and Mike have painted for me and six of my relatives and we have always been extremely pleased. Her meticulous preparation of the walls results in a flawless finish. Diane has a great colour sense and always has helpful suggestions for colour choices. Diane and Mike are both personable and professional. They are extremely respectful of the space and leave it clean and orderly each day. I have recommended their services to many and would never use anyone else.

CMS in Pickering
CMS in Pickering

Painting and renovation

I am so glad that I found Diane and Mike! They did a wonderful job helping me to choose paint colours for my new home and gave me many other decorating tips. The paint job is fabulous! Their attention to detail is excellent. Also, Mike was happy to help with additional tasks such as changing lighting fixtures and door knobs, hanging large pictures, changing smoke alarms, etc. Unfortunately, I had a leak which caused water damage a week after moving into my new place. Diane and Mike came quickly and happily fixed it up for me. It looks as good as new! These two are a Godsend. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Vanessa L: OneStageAhead, PICKERING ON
Vanessa L: OneStageAhead, PICKERING ON
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interior & Exterior Painting

After several quotes for interior painting of our entire house, my husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Diane & Mike. We knew immediately that they would be the perfect couple for the job and not only were we right about them, we were even more right about their exceptional work.
We later hired them for the exterior painting of our home and they once again did a remarkable job.
We highly recommend Diane's Painting & Decor to anyone who asks us for a painting referral.
Thank you Diane & Mike! ...........Vanessa & John

Thanks guys we feel the same way what great people!