Canada Waterproofers

Waterproofing
1750 The Queensway,suit 153 Toronto ON M9C 5H5
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Canada Waterproofers  >  Moving Basement Waterlines
Jor from East York
Jor from East York

Moving Basement Waterlines

Carl arranged for Boris to come in and move some water lines for me on very short notice to accommodate the moving of my water tank and furnace that would happen two days later. I spoke to Carl and he arranged for Boris to come in that same day for a quote. He arrived exactly when he said he would later that evening and gave me a fair price.

Boris came the next day and rotated the water meter 90 degrees away from the wall to give me more room for framing, moved the main hot and cold lines to give me more room for new duct work, created new hookups for the new locations of my washing machine, furnace humidifier, and water tank.

While Boris was here, I happened to notice my roughed-in basement shower drain that was installed by another company was a bit too close to the wall for me to be able to frame and insulate properly. Boris offered to dig it up and reconnect some ABS elbows for a very nominal fee to gain me a few needed inches of clearance to the wall before a new concrete slab was to be poured. A less honest plumber might have charged me an arm and a leg realizing I had no choice but to move the drain.

Very happy with the professionalism, responsiveness (both answered questions quickly by phone, text, and email), skill and honesty of Carl and Boris and would not hesitate to hire Canada Waterproofers again - in fact I'll be having them back in the very near future for some structural work in the basement!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future clients, we really appreciate your support and thank you for being such a great customer.
We look forward to working with you in the future.
Best regards