Canada Waterproofers

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

KM
KM

Finding source of a leak

Boris came to the house to help us figure out why water was leaking down a basement wall. He arrived on time. He took the time to listen to the history of the problem. Then he very quickly figured out that it was the dishwasher upstairs causing the problem. Great customer service and we had a lot of confidence he knew exactly what he was doing. I would definitely use Canada Waterproofers again and recommend to anyone else.

Thanks for your review we really appreciate your support! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Take care and thanks again!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Great Job

Valentin Came over to fix my in-wall water shut-off, he did a very good job, unlike other plumbers I've worked with in the past he was very clean, left the work area very clean, brought in with him great quality material, he was wearing all the protective gear for COVID and to keeo the house clean. I would recommend him to anyone need a professional job done.

We really appreciate your support and your business, please let us know if you need anything else in the future, we offer basement waterproofing, plumbing and drains.
Canada Waterproofers team!

natalia in Mississauga
natalia in Mississauga

Very reliable company with great service.

I found Canada Waterproofers by looking at reviews and am very glad I chose them! Valentin arrived on time, he was very professional and knowledgeable, he took the time to explain the work and answer all my questions. Shower faucet replacement was a bit complicated, but Valentin was resourceful in finding the part needed to complete the job. I had three faucets replaced and all plumbing connections checked. I'm very happy with the service and will definitely recommend Canada Waterproofers and will use their services in the future myself!
Very reliable Company and Valentin was amazing! Thank you!

Thanks Natalia
We appreciate your support and your business, if you ever need anything else we are here to help, we Offer basement waterproofing, plumbing and drains.
Best regards and thanks so much for your review!

Kay-Ann in Toronto
Kay-Ann in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Leaking Pipe

This company comes highly recommended. I was very surprised at how I was able to get service very quickly (same day). I was also surprised that there was someone on the phone that I could actually speak to not just a voice recording. Borris was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to assess the problem and fix it quickly. I will absolutely use Boris again. Highly recommended! Job well done!!.

Thanks Kay for such a nice review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this, please contact us if you need anything in the future.
Canada Waterproofers Team!

King in Toronto
King in Toronto

Wet Basement Waterproofing

I have a leak in the basement. I found Canada Waterproofers with very good reviews in Homestars. Carl responded my call in a speedy manner and he found the leaks to my basement. Two members of his team came over on schedule early morning and they finished the job in two full days. The service was excellent from start to finish and they left the place clean. The price is reasonable with lifetime warranty. I highly recommend to anyone who need this service.

Thanks king
Was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your review, please enjoy your Waterproofed basement, and if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!

Natalia in Etobicoke
Natalia in Etobicoke

Change of kitchen, shower and bathroom faucets.

Very reliable Company and Valentin was amazing! Thank you!

Thank you Natalia we really appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review, If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. All the best Canada Waterproofers Team!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Great company in GTA

This is second time i have used Canada Waterproofers to work on several plumbing issues in my house including reattaching my kitchen faucet, repairing a damaged drain assembly and reattaching the water line to my refrigerator’s ice maker. I also had Boris take a look at my bathroom, which had its own drainage issues, and he cleaned out a clogged pipe there. From the very first communication to the job’s completion, I found Boris to be a true professional. He provided answers to the problems and explanationed the solutions employed. He was as on time, easy to communicate with, and his pricing was reasonable. Best of all, he stands by his work. I’ll definitely be keeping Canada Waterproofers in mind for future plumbing and other maintenance/home improvement projects.

Thanks for your review Anna we really appreciate your support! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!
Canada Waterproofers teams!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing & Sump Pump Installation

We hired Carl and his team complete interior waterproofing system in our basement a few months ago. He did a site visit, answered all of our questions, and provided us with a few options to choose from. Work was completed, but we did run into an issue with one of his staff (that is no longer working for him) who tried to take a shortcut on the job that could've resulted in a horrific installation. Thankfully, Carl worked with us very closely to immediately rectify the situation. He showed up the next day to review the work, came to check-up on his staff multiple times throughout the rest of the install and finished the job as promised. Things like this can happen, but I was very impressed with his ability to deal with the situation quickly and make sure we were beyond satisfied with the work. He also went outside of his scope to help us with some other issues we ran into throughout the job. This can be a messy job, but Carl and his team helped us out and we've been water-free for a few months & counting. He's honest, reliable, and a great communicator. I would not hesitate to call Carl back to help us with any future work!

Hey jason

Thanks so much we really appreciate your patience and we are really happy that everything turned out well. We hope you enjoy your dry basement.
You've been an amazing customer and we want to thank you for choosing us to complete your waterproofing project.
If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!
All the best!

Junction Homeowner in Toronto
Junction Homeowner in Toronto

Waterproofing

Slava and his team were extremely professional and completed the job on time and as quoted. Slava responded to all my questions immediately and was very knowledgeable about what was required to solve the problem. We are completely satisfied with their work and would definitely use them again if/when required.

Thank you for your review, this really helps us and let's our future clients see how we work, we really appreciate your support and your business!
If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!
Best regards. Take care!

limiecanuck in Toronto
limiecanuck in Toronto

Great work!

This is the second time in about six months we used Canada Waterproofers. They did out front in the fall and the back in the spring. Both times, Slava was very responsive and his team worked hard - all day! Both times, they also left the job site clean and in good order. I recommended Canadian Waterproofers to my neighbour across the street and she was equally impressed with their work and how tidy they left the job site. I would definitely recommend this company for waterproofing work. They are honest, hard working and fair. The price listed above includes GST.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Canada Waterproofers, we truly appreciate your support and business, of you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.
www.canadawaterproofers.com/basementwaterproofing