Waterproofing

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Jor from East York
Jor from East York

Moving Basement Waterlines

Carl arranged for Boris to come in and move some water lines for me on very short notice to accommodate the moving of my water tank and furnace that would happen two days later. I spoke to Carl and he arranged for Boris to come in that same day for a quote. He arrived exactly when he said he would later that evening and gave me a fair price.

Boris came the next day and rotated the water meter 90 degrees away from the wall to give me more room for framing, moved the main hot and cold lines to give me more room for new duct work, created new hookups for the new locations of my washing machine, furnace humidifier, and water tank.

While Boris was here, I happened to notice my roughed-in basement shower drain that was installed by another company was a bit too close to the wall for me to be able to frame and insulate properly. Boris offered to dig it up and reconnect some ABS elbows for a very nominal fee to gain me a few needed inches of clearance to the wall before a new concrete slab was to be poured. A less honest plumber might have charged me an arm and a leg realizing I had no choice but to move the drain.

Very happy with the professionalism, responsiveness (both answered questions quickly by phone, text, and email), skill and honesty of Carl and Boris and would not hesitate to hire Canada Waterproofers again - in fact I'll be having them back in the very near future for some structural work in the basement!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future clients, we really appreciate your support and thank you for being such a great customer.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Leaking ceiling.

We had leak coming from main floor ceiling on Sunday. The pro, Borys came out the very next day to assess the problem. He was both knowledgable and professional. He left no stone unturned in finding the problem. Unfortunately, it was the roof, which they do not service. Borys represented his employer well. Because of his demeanor, we will definitely use this company again. Thank you Home Stars for recommending Canada Waterproofers to us.

We really appreciate your support.
We are really happy that Boris was able to diagnose your issue, and we are sorry it's something we couldn't help you with.
We really wish you well in finding a roofing company to make the needed repairs.
Best of luck and thanks again

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Leaking bathtub

I was very pleased with the work done by Canada Waterproofers . Boris showed up exactly on time, assessed the work that needed to be done, and, when he saw that there was no way to fix the leaking pipe because it was too old and badly corroded, went out and promptly returned with a new one. He also installed a new kitchen faucet, which works really well. Also, the final price was reasonable. All in all, I'm glad I hired this company, and would recommend them to others.

Hi Adam
Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate your business.
If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kimberley in Old Toronto
Kimberley in Old Toronto

The missing back wall

Canada Waterproofers gave excellent service from the moment I called for a quote to when they completed the job,, 30 minutes ago!

Their team was punctual, polite and extremely hard-working. They put in a 10- hour day yesterday and came back to finish the job with an 8-hour day today.

I highly recommend this company!

Hello. Thank you for taking time and writing us review. We really appreciate it, Thank you

Kevin Wolovitz
Kevin Wolovitz

Tough job

Canada Waterproofers technician Borys responded immediately, accessed the issue, and gave an honest estimate. He called in advance, protected my property with drop cloths, and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. Difficult problem fixed quickly. Highly skilled, very professional, and definitely recommended.

Thanks kevin
We really appreciate your support.
If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto

Bravo Canada Waterproofers!

Amazing! Don t think twice. Canada Waterproofers have best customer service, work and price out there. They worked on a rental property for me, and since I was out of town, Boris was calling and sending pictures throughout the entire job. Their cleanup was phenomenal. It only takes 5 seconds on the phone with him to realize he is the real deal. Reliable, trustworthy. I have a new plumber! Yay! That s huge!

Such kinds words, we really appreciate your support.
Boris is a super guy and really takes care of his clients, and thank you for noticing.
If you need anything in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Stewart in Toronto
Stewart in Toronto

Another stellar example of great service

Carl came to us to scope our sewage pipes, as we'd had an alarming proposition from a rival company who'd replaced our exterior trap in an emergency. That company (who shall remain unnamed here) said that the interior pipes were damaged, and that for $8000 (!!) they would do the job while they already had access (they'd dug the front garden to access the trap). We (so wisely!) decided to decline and get a second opinion.
Canada Waterproofers had done a fantastic job for us last spring, waterproofing the basement and installing a sump pump and backwater valve. Carl offered to come and have a look at no cost, "Because you're existing customers"! Long story short, there is no significant damage, and Carl has saved us thousands of dollars of unnecessary and disruptive work. Thank you, again, Canada Waterproofers!

Thanks Stuart
Anytime my friend I'm happy to help!
Happy you didn't need to spend thousands on unnecessary repairs.
Thanks for the continued support
Carl

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Backwater Valve replacement

It is very difficult to find honest people and quality workmanship. I did a lot of research before choosing Canada Waterproofers to replace my backwater valve. I could not be more satisfied with the work and the price. I paid close to half of what other companies were charging for the same job.

Slava came over multiple times, free of charge, to do further inspections before the work commenced to ensure success. He also met with me after the job to explain the paperwork that needed to be completed and mailed to the City for rebate.

Don't pay extra for salespeople commission and big company overhead, go with Slava and his team.

Hello Bobby, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your experience with Slava. We very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service. Our goal is to treat every home like it our own. Thank you. Team Canada Waterproofers

smithjocelyn in Toronto
smithjocelyn in Toronto
1 review , ON

Thank you for excellent service!

I have had Canada waterproofers do both a sump pump installation and water proofing my basement from the inside. Slava took the time to answer all of questions and explain how the work was to be completed. I am extremely satisfied with the work and the clean up afterward.
Even after the completion of the sump pump installation Slava took my phone calls and listened to my concerns and answered all my questions.
Thank you so much for a dry basement and less worry!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review, we really appreciate your support.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need anything in the future.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Job well done!

My experience with Canada Waterproofers was very good. I had a leak from a copper pipe above my downstairs ceiling above the kitchen that wasn't in a very accessible location. As a business owner, I was impressed with the company structure, their preparedness and their use of technology. As a home owner I felt very comfortable with Boris in my home and I felt like he truly cared and enjoyed his job. I highly recommend this company and I will be using them in the future!

Thank you Dave for writing such a great review
We really appreciate your business, and thank you for noticing our preparedness for our work.
Boris is a great asset and he'll be thrilled that you was happy with his work.
Canada Waterproofers Team

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.
www.canadawaterproofers.com/basementwaterproofing