HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Kira in East york

Canada Waterproofers was the 4th company to come by our place to assess leaking in our basement. The previous visitors had suggested it might be a problem with our drains or foundation, both of which would entail costly repairs. After hearing my background of what we knew so far, in just minutes, Slava identified the real source of the problem, shining a flashlight into our furnace room and pointing out what no one else had noticed, that our furnace was leaking! When I was stunned at how quickly he'd figured it out, Slava mentioned that before he even knocked on the door, he'd looked at how close our gutters are to our neighbours' gutters and decided that water getting to the foundations was an unlikely cause of our problem, and so he was already investigating other possible sources. He also pointed out a tiny particle floating in the water, running west along the back wall toward my closet (where I'd thought the leak was). It was so clever and efficient that it reminded me of Sherlock Holmes explaining how he solved a mystery! I asked him how much we owed him and he laughed and said it was our free assessment. Wow! I would definitely call Canada Waterproofers if I ever needed waterproofing in the future, or recommend them to anyone else who needed it.

Hi Kira

We would just like to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
Slava is a great asset, and we are really happy he was able to save you unnecessary repairs.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team

hodadehmeshki

I had leak in my basement about two months ago and contacted several companies for an estimate. Carl, a representative from Canada waterproofers, came by within a few hours. Carl was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable, and gave me the most competitive price and reasonable start date. He was also very quick in answering my phone calls/text messages and stayed within the quoted price.
The staff was extremely efficient, skilled, and courteous. They completed the job within the estimated time. They also did a great job in cleaning up after the work was completed.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Canada waterproofers and I highly recommend it.

Hi Hoda
Thanks so much for reviewing our company
We really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada waterproofers to waterproof your home.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team

rthomas1 in Toronto

For years I had dreaded the thought that I needed to have my entire foundation waterproofed. Not only the enormity of the job but We also have a lovely back porch made of wood, which we enjoy and did not want to loose.

I had four quotes, but little confidence in the people who had quoted. I looked on Home Stars and found Canada Waterproofers. I contacted them for a quote.

Slava Koval came to quote the job. I was immediately impressed with him and his knowledge. He explained, he spent many years doing the actual digging and sealing himself. I could tell he knew his trade well. We agreed on the start date.

On the agreed date, Slava and his team arrived. Without delay the men put their heads down and dug, and I mean dug, there was not enough room for any machinery. I could not believe how hard his team worked. They took the time and actually dug under our back porch.

In five days they completed what I saw as an insurmountable task. I would highly recommend Canada Waterproofers and Slav Koval to anyone who asked. Thanks Slava.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our company.

We really appreciate you noting how hard our guys work, and thank you for seeing how knowledgeable slava is in our field, we truly believe that it's important to have knowledge in what do, so we can provide the best service possible.

Thanks again for choosing canada waterproofers.
Best regards Canada waterproofers team

Carole in Toronto

The company did a very good waterproof job for us today. Carl is knowledgeable person and provides a nice customer service. His team Alex and Nicole worked very hard. I feel totally satisfied with their work.