Canada Waterproofers

Eitan in Oshawa
Eitan in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Interior Waterproofing

We had Canada Waterproofers come do a large interior waterproofing job in Oshawa.
I have worked with them in the past and can say again that these guys are extremely professional, trustworthy, and honest.

They work very clean, they are on time, and they are good at what they do.

-They also replaced some piping from the kitchen stack that was completely congested from 30+ years of grease build-up.

-They also installed a back flow valve.

I had 5 estimates done before hiring Canada Waterproofers. They came in with a very realistic quote (not the cheapest quote I received) but we are extremely happy we chose them for the job.

I wouldn't hesitate to call these guys to come do any type of work in my home.

Hire these guys with confidence!

Hi Eitan
Thanks you so much for writing such a positive review of our company, we are very happy that you are pleased with our work and thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers

mylandlady
mylandlady

Waterproofing and rough in plumbing

I can't believe how amazing Slava and his crew are. I've used him several times in the past for scoping, as well as a big waterproofing job. Recently I needed some rough in plumbing done for a basement bathroom. As usual, Slava came right away to quote, gave me a quote on the spot which my contractor was very impressed by, and was able to get the job done within a couple of days. I couldn't be home when he did the work, and it was such a pleasure to come home to. The drain locations were exactly where we needed them, the new concrete was perfect, and the job site was immaculate after they were done. I will always use Slava, and anyone who has ever used him will definitely agree!

Thank you so much for such kind words.
Slava and our crews are great guys and thank you for acknowledging there hard work.
We really appreciate your business and thanks again from the Canada Waterproofers team

kat g in Toronto
kat g in Toronto

Clogged drain

I had a clogged drain and called Slava and he came promptly the next day to fix the problem. This is my third time working with Slava, the first time he installed the sum pump for us, and the second and third time was to our rescue for clogged pipes. This company is effective, reliable and dependable at a good price. Highly highly recommend their work!

Hi Kat
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review, we really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers

Karin
Karin

Waterproofed house foundation

Thank you Carl and your team for the excellent customer services and quality of work done.

We really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers to do your waterproofing project.

laura.n.parkinson in Toronto
laura.n.parkinson in Toronto

Basement Underpinning

Working with Canada Waterproofers was UNREAL! They were on budget (I'm not even kidding - not even a dollar over!), attentive, and always went above the call of duty. They communicated in a timely manner - offered advice whenever we asked. Slava is seriously the best. We received 6 quotes and I feel so lucky for having chose so right. All workers were friendly, the project was very tidy and the work atmosphere was always left cleaned up at the end of the day (underpinning is a messy job!). When they were done the job they were still available to answer questions, deal with inspectors, tidy the yard (laid soil to help the grass grow back), talk to neighbours to ensure they were happy with the condition of their property for any impact the renovation would have had on them, and basically put everything back to where it was pre-reno. I can't say enough of these guys! Don't bother with other quotes - no joke - they are the right choice!

Thanks you LAURA
We really appreciate your support for our business and thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.
We are always here if you would need anything in the future.

Barry B in Etobicoke
Barry B in Etobicoke

Basement renovation

I started renovating the basement of my 1940s bungalow recently. This was an ambitious project involving tearing up the old wonky concrete floor, replace the aging grey water plumbing, installing insulation and in-floor heating pipes in the floor, installing new steel columns to replace the old brick ones and pouring a new concrete floor.

I had all the demo work done and had started replacing the old clay sewer piping with the help of a plumber friend. Unfortunately, my friend fell ill and was unable to complete the project. So after a quick look online, I found CanadaWaterProofers and after a quick phone call I was introduced to Carl who came out the next day. Carl was confident that the plumbing could be finished in less than a day, but also offered to quote for the remaining work I had left to do as this was something that his team could provide. Carl offered some excellent advice in terms of water-proofing, structural integrity and condensation avoidance.

The CanadaWaterProofers team arrived literally the next day to start work. They finished the plumbing, installed a backflow valve on the sewer line, waterproofed the interior of the basement, added internal weeping tile and a sump-pump, poured new footings for the steel columns and stairs, poured gravel in as the base of the concrete, installed insulation into the floor and poured the new concrete floor. All in all, it was about 5 days of work (exactly as promised). The workers were friendly, kept me well informed of progress and consulted me any time there was a problem or a decision was required.

The work is now complete, signed off by the building inspector and I have the in-floor heating operational. Having a level basement floor was a huge milestone for me and it looks fantastic. I was very impressed by the skill and professionalism of CanadaWaterProofers and I would highly recommend them to anybody seeking to carry out this kind of work.

Hi Barry
Just want to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for our company.
We really appreciate your business, and thank you for being such a great guy to work with.
Thanks again

The.Elton.Fernandez@Gmail.com from Mississauga
T. E.

Proper Work and Available on Short Notice

Reached out to Slavik on short notice to address a leak in my garage (used frequently) he was available within less than 24 hours, came on short notice and replaced what needed to be replaced and offered a better price than the local competition.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company, we really try to be competitive with pricing, while still providing top quality workmanship, and we really appreciate that you continue to use canada Waterproofers for your go to.
Thanks again

Mariella B.
Mariella B.

Main water leak

Slava did an excellent job. Very professional. Took care of main water leak right away. Explained everything. Very grateful. You are in good hands with Canada Waterproofers. Thank you!

Hi Mariella
Thank you for this review, and thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers to repair your leak.
If you would need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Waterproofing

This is a late review of the company. We had 4 companies come by to give us a quote of on waterproofing the exterior of the house. Canada Waterproofers was not the cheapest but Slava came across as very honest, fair and knowledgeable so we decided to go with him. We were not disappointed...his team was very good and did not an excellent job. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of waterproofing.

Hi joe
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our company, we really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing canada waterproofers, Slava will be thrilled that you are happy with his work, as this is the utmost importance to us as a company.

lucia.georgescu
lucia.georgescu

Waterproof basement

We have used this contractor twice now for two different houses. Their prices are fair, they are professional, they get the job done quickly and they do not try to upsell us. They recommend the most cost effective method. We HIGHLY recommend them

Hi Lucia
Thanks again for choosing Canada Waterproofers to do your project, we really appreciate your business and thank you for such nice comments about our company.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us, as we would be more than happy to help.

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.