Ananda Landscapes

Reviews for Ananda Landscapes

mia.dupont89
mia.dupont89

My dream backyard!

Ron and the team created my dream backyard. I love my deck, bar and beautiful night lighting. Everything is absolutely perfect. I would recommend Ron from Ananda Landcapes to anyone.

Thank you for your fantastic review, I am so glad that you are happy with your new space. Enjoy your deck :)

Joyce in Calgary
Joyce in Calgary

Such an incredible experience!

We met with Ron to go over our vision for our yard, it was a very inspirational experience. Rob asked us questions that we never thought of ourselves, that we're very important to think of. He uncovered our ideal design by truly getting to know us, understand our needs, and thinking of the future use as well. Our project turned out better than we could have dreamed...Ananda Landscapes is the best ofthe best. I have and will continue to recommend them.

Hi Joyce, I am glad that we were able to work together and discover your ideal lifestyle together. Enjoy your space :)

Tara in Calgary
Tara in Calgary

Great Service and Incredible Design

Ron at Ananda Landscapes was a joy to work with, his team truly captured our landscaping dreams! We can't wait for Summer to come so we can enjoy our backyard. Ron's work is amazing!

Hi Tara, it is always a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for your wonderful review, and I do hope that you are enjoying your landscape :)

AA from Calgary
AA from Calgary

Yard work

Refused to do what was requested and needed to be done. Completed work has created costly repairs. Have to rip out much of what was done and redo. Treated very poorly.

Hi AA,

Due to the private nature of your review, we are unable to match your experience to any of those in our customer database. We pride ourselves on the highest quality of customer service and exceptional landscape design.

If you have had an issue with one of our projects, we really want to know so that we can make it right. To continue this discussion, please email as soon as possible at [email protected], where we will get back to you right away. If you prefer, we are also reachable by phone at 403 851-0161.

Charlotte  from Calgary
Charlotte from Calgary

Calgary Landscaping- Pond Addition

Ron (the owner) was great, he listened to all of our needs and created the pond of my dreams. My kids love it and we might end up getting Koi fish for it in the future. The staff that works for Ananda Landscapes is very professional and always showed up on time and happy to work! Ron also does not force anything on you and is fully open to how you envision your own backyard. Highly recommend their services!

Hi Arlotte, It is great to hear from you. I am so glad that the kids are enjoying the pond! Thank you for reccomending our services, we really appreciate it!

More about Ananda Landscapes

Since 1978 Ananda Landscapes has been providing individuals and families, primarily within the Calgary and surrounding area, professional landscaping and outdoor living space design services and products including an array of heat sources, night lighting and water features. At Ananda Landscapes we know that landscape design is more than simply ...