Showhome Furniture

Reviews for Showhome Furniture

satisfied  in Calgary
satisfied in Calgary

Livingroom

Was looking for new livingroom furniture. Popped into Showhome Furniture, great staff and beautiful furniture. Will definitely go back to make my final choice. Great family run business, you can see it in the service.

Nikkers in Calgary
Nikkers in Calgary

Love their products

Very friendly staff that work here. They are e
Reasonably priced for their really beautiful products. They have a great selection and are nicely displayed. I do Highly recommend To visit this store.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Have bought from this place before

I have had wonderful experience from this place and the sales people are very easy going...
We’ve had good experiences there and would send anyone there to shop. There is lots to choose from in all area of furniture

Jess in Calgary
Jess in Calgary

Nest Chair

Great store. They had great contests. Really enjoyed all the selection. Quality furniture. Prices are great and are comparable with other store in this market. Can't way to visit the store again.

Greeneyes in Calgary
Greeneyes in Calgary

Great family run store

Great store to shop in..Great products at great prices..Also a family who likes to give back to those less fortunate .You wont be disappointed shopping here..Theres something for everyone and every budget

Eileen in Calgary
Eileen in Calgary

Best Furniture Store in Calgary

This store is amazing! They have contests every month and giveaway awesome stuff! The owners and the staff are very dedicated in giving superb service and products to their clients/customers. They also have kid's area so parents can shop conveniently!

DR in Calgary
DR in Calgary

THIS STORE IS THE WORST

I wanted to shop local and support family business and it was a big mistake! I did not receive any quality or service. They advertised they have in store designers to help with choices but they did not provide that service to me. Big disappointment, ruined my whole furniture buying experience and I love buying furniture. I still need 4 pieces or furniture and will not be going to this store ever again

Kathryn in Calgary
Kathryn in Calgary

Great store. Friendly staff!

This store is so fun. I love going in to look around often. You just want to take everything home with you! They have amazing pieces for everything you are looking for and the staff is so helpful and answers all of your questions. Absolutely love this store!

Cocacola in Calgary
Cocacola in Calgary

I love this store ❤️

The first time I saw a Showhome Furniture piece was at a friends place. A beautiful dining table I instantly fell in love with it and couldnt wait to visit the showroom in person. I was not disappointed. They have a very raw and unique style that I love. My first purchase was a leather sofa set for my living room and so far we are loving it. It’s quality with comfort! also loved the very professional and helpful staff they have around. My next target is the nest chair for sure! Great work guys!

Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?