Showhome Furniture

Reviews for Showhome Furniture

Eileen in Calgary
Eileen in Calgary

Best Furniture Store in Calgary

This store is amazing! They have contests every month and giveaway awesome stuff! The owners and the staff are very dedicated in giving superb service and products to their clients/customers. They also have kid's area so parents can shop conveniently!

DR in Calgary
DR in Calgary

THIS STORE IS THE WORST

I wanted to shop local and support family business and it was a big mistake! I did not receive any quality or service. They advertised they have in store designers to help with choices but they did not provide that service to me. Big disappointment, ruined my whole furniture buying experience and I love buying furniture. I still need 4 pieces or furniture and will not be going to this store ever again

Kathryn in Calgary
Kathryn in Calgary

Great store. Friendly staff!

This store is so fun. I love going in to look around often. You just want to take everything home with you! They have amazing pieces for everything you are looking for and the staff is so helpful and answers all of your questions. Absolutely love this store!

Cocacola in Calgary
Cocacola in Calgary

I love this store ❤️

The first time I saw a Showhome Furniture piece was at a friends place. A beautiful dining table I instantly fell in love with it and couldnt wait to visit the showroom in person. I was not disappointed. They have a very raw and unique style that I love. My first purchase was a leather sofa set for my living room and so far we are loving it. It’s quality with comfort! also loved the very professional and helpful staff they have around. My next target is the nest chair for sure! Great work guys!

crossmorgan in Calgary
crossmorgan in Calgary

Bedroom financing

I went in last week to look for a new bedroom set. Found a great one but also saw they they did financing at no payments for 6 months no interests so I was able to get some new living room furniture as well. Helpful staff and great pricing.

shiana from Calgary
shiana from Calgary
1 review Victoria, BC

Redid my whole living room

Showhome furniture came in and re-painted my living room and staged it with their custom furniture we ordered. We were blown away by their kindness and excellent taste in furniture! They went beyond what we hired them to do and will use them again and again. Thx so much.

Jinell in Calgary
Jinell in Calgary

Poor customer service

Ruth was the sales agent that assisted in my purchase of your 9 drawer chest from the northland store. Unknown to the both of us, when I got this lovely piece of furniture delivered to my home, I noticed that there is a functional defect in one of the drawers. It is not sliding properly and is coming off the rail. I left a phone message at the store at 5:30pm yesterday and no one has called me back. I then emailed a video to customer service showing how this drawer is not sliding and coming off the rails. This was a $1500 dresser and my expectation was that it will be used on a long term basis. I got a call this morning from the customer service manager and was given 2 choices; fix it myself or they can send someone over to fix it but it would cost me $65/hour! I then called again and spoke with Ruth who sold me the dresser and she basically said there was nothing she could do about it and that I should have inspected every drawer at the store. She said that her job is sales and that this "defected" drawer is not her responsibility and should be dealt with at customer service. When I asked about a warranty she said none existed. I am an unhappy customer in which I spent a substantial amount of money and now have problems with a product that I haven't even used yet.

Laurel Smith from Calgary
Laurel Smith from Calgary

Patio Table and Chairs

I've had a fabulous time at Showhome Furniture.
To be honest, I didn't expect much when I first walked in, but I was absolutely blown away. Thank goodness for the Internet!
It is crazy big and has like the largest selection of unique products I've seen in Calgary so far.

And I had the funniest sales associate ever (Jill rocks!)
Thumbs up for awesome customer service and cool products!

Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?