Showhome Furniture

Reviews for Showhome Furniture

Vera in Calgary
Vera in Calgary

Downsizing

I am downsizing and recently had occasion to shop at Showhome Furniture. I was pleased with the quality and selection of furniture there.
I would especially like to commend Katherine for her service. When I called about the availability of some chairs I wished to purchase, she was so friendly and helpful, and responded promptly to my questions.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Best furniture store we have ever gone to.

We have an awesome experience with Showhome furniture. They are amazing and they are local! We love the bed we got from them 5 years ago. We still get a lot of compliments for it. Still looks brand new up to this day. We got it on a great deal. I highly recommend this shop.
Just a heads-up, because of Covid, their ordering of custom furniture takes a bit of time like what happened to our latest purchase, but all worth it coz I can see they are really doing their best to get it as fast as they can and their receptionist responds fast to order update status. It feels great to be supporting a local business!

We would like to thank you for placing your trust in our local family business. We take this opportunity to assure you that we will do our best to excellent service. Thank you so much for supporting a local family business. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience shopping at showhome furniture. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Beautiful store.

I love all their displays at their large showroom in North Hill Center. They are all very friendly. Some items are a bit more expensive than other stores but all worth it coz the quality is great, service is great and most fun part is they give back to their clients with so many fun contests..

We are always happy to help and give back to others!! Thank you so much for shopping with us at showhome! We are thankful that you took the time to write a positive review and thank you so much for giving us a 10 star rating!

May ann in Toronto
May ann in Toronto

Good quality Furnitures and amazing staff

Showhome Furniture has the best Funitures ever! They have the most dreamy selections of beds and great sofas. The staff is so friendly and helpful with finding the perfect piece for you! I would definitely recommend this store. Love to support local.

We are happy to hear of your positive review May! Thank you so much for supporting a local business. Your review is very important to our organization and helps to shape and improve all that we do. Thank you so much!

Friendly Staff and Very Big Showroom

I was in awe when I enter their showroom. It is very big with lots of different items from around the world. I was attracted and was instantly captivated when I sat on the Cloud Modular Sectional on display. It was very soft and its like sitting on a cloud. Also, their staff is friendly and will only approach me when I need something. I am also free to roam their 70,000 sq.ft. showroom with all the beautiful pieces on display. I would definitely visit soon and would love to take home the Cloud Modular sectional in the near future.

Thank you so much for writing us your wonderful review!! we are happy to hear that you love our furniture products at the store! Thank you for coming and visiting us at our lovely showroom! we look forward to seeing you soon, and would love it if you can take home the sectional you like.

Chris Eizekiel in Toronto
Chris Eizekiel in Toronto

Large store and friendly staff

This store is really awesome. They have beautiful furniture and their staff are all very friendly. I love supporting this business aside from being family owned, they also have contests for their clients and also give back to the community.

Thank you so much for your writing us a review! It means so much to us! and everyone at our company. Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback and you letting others know of your great experience with us. Thank you for supporting a local family business.

Lance and Jaycie
Lance and Jaycie

Showhome furniture review

We have absolutely loved shopping at show home furniture, over the past year we have bought a beautiful kitchen table, bench, coffee table, accent table and much more! The costumer service has been exceptional and we have loved our stuff! Highly recommend!!! An amazing family business too!

Thank you so much Lance and Jaycie! for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience shopping at showhome furniture! we are happy to read what you wrote about us! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority. Thanks for your supporting local and we look forward to seeing you again.

HayatR
HayatR

Bed

Family owned company!!

Purchased my bed from Showhome furniture, and it’s absolutely stunning.

Loved their service, and they have a huge selection to choose from.

Top quality & service.

DONT HESITATE TO VISIT THIS AMAZING FURNITURE PLACE!!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Hello HayatR! We are pleased to hear your great review about our business. Thank you so much for choosing to shop local at showhome. Glad you love the bed that you purchased from us. we are excited to see it in your humble home. We are doing the best we can to provide good service. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent company!

Showhome is a beautiful furniture store with tons of gorgeous furniture and accessories! I fell inlove the first time I came! I totally recommend this store to everyone specially it is family owned!

Thank you so much!

Jdd14 in Calgary
Jdd14 in Calgary

Great store!

Wonderful family business with great products! Love this store although some items are a bit pricey for my budget, but really great customer service and wish I could buy it all!

Your support to our local business means the world to us! Hope to see you again at the store. Thank you so much for shopping local.

Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?