Showhome Furniture

Deerfoot Meadows #1180 33 Heritage Meadows Way SE Calgary AB T2H 3B8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Calgary  >  Showhome Furniture

Reviews for Showhome Furniture

Cocacola in Calgary

The first time I saw a Showhome Furniture piece was at a friends place. A beautiful dining table I instantly fell in love with it and couldnt wait to visit the showroom in person. I was not disappointed. They have a very raw and unique style that I love. My first purchase was a leather sofa set for my living room and so far we are loving it. It’s quality with comfort! also loved the very professional and helpful staff they have around. My next target is the nest chair for sure! Great work guys!

Heather  in Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

Excellent to work with and great quality they work to ensure you are satisfied and have excellent value as well as excellent choices always make you aware of the sales

crossmorgan in Calgary

I went in last week to look for a new bedroom set. Found a great one but also saw they they did financing at no payments for 6 months no interests so I was able to get some new living room furniture as well. Helpful staff and great pricing.

shiana from Calgary
1 review Victoria, BC

Showhome furniture came in and re-painted my living room and staged it with their custom furniture we ordered. We were blown away by their kindness and excellent taste in furniture! They went beyond what we hired them to do and will use them again and again. Thx so much.

Jinell in Calgary

Ruth was the sales agent that assisted in my purchase of your 9 drawer chest from the northland store. Unknown to the both of us, when I got this lovely piece of furniture delivered to my home, I noticed that there is a functional defect in one of the drawers. It is not sliding properly and is coming off the rail. I left a phone message at the store at 5:30pm yesterday and no one has called me back. I then emailed a video to customer service showing how this drawer is not sliding and coming off the rails. This was a $1500 dresser and my expectation was that it will be used on a long term basis. I got a call this morning from the customer service manager and was given 2 choices; fix it myself or they can send someone over to fix it but it would cost me $65/hour! I then called again and spoke with Ruth who sold me the dresser and she basically said there was nothing she could do about it and that I should have inspected every drawer at the store. She said that her job is sales and that this "defected" drawer is not her responsibility and should be dealt with at customer service. When I asked about a warranty she said none existed. I am an unhappy customer in which I spent a substantial amount of money and now have problems with a product that I haven't even used yet.

Laurel Smith from Calgary

I've had a fabulous time at Showhome Furniture.
To be honest, I didn't expect much when I first walked in, but I was absolutely blown away. Thank goodness for the Internet!
It is crazy big and has like the largest selection of unique products I've seen in Calgary so far.

And I had the funniest sales associate ever (Jill rocks!)
Thumbs up for awesome customer service and cool products!