maids in BLUE

House & Apartment Cleaning
Whiteram Hill NE Calgary AB T1Y5T1

Reviews for maids in BLUE

Borzumehr in Calgary

We were satisfied. Set up a schedule in the morning to clean the house and the basement, had everything done by the evening. the service was professional and people were helpful. We had nothing to complain and we do recommend it to others as well.

Thank you Borzumehr, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Maids in Blue

Abida from Calgary

I think I've tried five or six cleaning services so far. Some were good, and others not so good, but none left me entirely satisfied. It seemed you to had to pick one: unreliable, expensive, or sloppy.

I've had one visit so far, but Maids in Blue may have cracked the code. Annie and Salma arrived early, cleaned diligently and carefully, and only left after my apartment was spotless. It's an amazing thing, this sense of peace that comes with cleanliness! I wish I wasn't so neglectful, but until I start dusting on my own I'll put my faith in Maids in Blue

Thank you, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us.

Zain Varsi from Calgary

Used maids in blue after a friend recommended them. They were very professional, accommodating and caring, I forgot to leave them a key so they can get into my home while I was at work and the poor lady drove to my work to get the key from me (Tipped them well for that!).

Booked online after chatting with Melissa right from their website. GREAT job with the cleaning, will be using them twice a month, great value for the work they were able to do, saved me a whole weekend's work!

+5 stars all the way!

Thank you Zain, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Maids in Blue.

More about maids in BLUE

Maids in Blue Cleaning & Maid Service offers automated price quotes and online booking in less than a minute. We are the easiest maid cleaning service to work with in Calgary, AB. Our cleaners are best of the best and perform 5 star cleaning. You will not regret using Calgary's ...