Eco Refinishers

MLS in Alcona
MLS in Alcona
1 review Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Cupboard Spray Painting

We worked with Tabatha and Zack to have our maple kitchen cupboards spray painted. I highly recommend this company. We couldn’t be more delighted with their service and work. They are very professional, they respond immediately to emails, show up when they say they will and do an excellent job. I feel like I have a brand new kitchen that will last for several years to come. Oxford white is the colour! I have included a before and after picture. Thank you Tabatha and Zack.

Thank you so very much for such a lovely review! It's encouraging to hear and we take it to heart. Have a wonderful summer enjoying your refinished cabinets!!

Best wishes,
The EcoRefinishers Team

fiona_haggerty
fiona_haggerty
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen cupboards refinished.

From first contacting this amazing company. I had a response within 10 minutes. I sent them a few snaps of my dark gloomy kitchen. Tabatha made an appointment to visit us the next day. She showed up on time and with plenty of choices for colours. The following Monday the guys showed up,
on time despite bad weather. We left for the day to leave them to it. When we returned they had completed everything they set out too and already our kitchen looked transformed. They returned again on time, and put our new absolutely gorgeous kitchen back together for us. From dark and gloomy we are now light bright and fabulous. I reckon we saved ourselves about $40.000. I really cannot say enough good things. I would be delighted to chat with you if you are considering them. First class job.

Thank you Fiona for the wonderful review! You were a real pleasure to work with, I'm so happy that you finally love your kitchen!
Take care,

David Beerman in
David Beerman in
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Spraying builtin wall units and kitchens

I use Ecorefinishers on all my projects which have included custom kitchens, wall units and other Millworking jobs like a custom wine cellar and fireplace mantles. Each job has been completed on time and on budget with excellent results. My customers are thrilled and so am I. I used to spray all my projects in house but now Zack and his team do all my work.

Thanks David, we appreciate the awesome review! It's great working with your team on the projects! We are looking forward to many more happy customers! :)

Bess in Brampton
Bess in Brampton
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets Refinished

I am very pleased with my beautifully transformed kitchen & bathroom cabinets. From the moment I had a consultation with Tabatha & she helped me choose the perfect shade of white, to having the cabinets installed, everything was so professionally done & you can even see the grain of wood on the cabinets. I felt very comfortable that my cabinets were in good hands. The quality & workmanship is amazing & the cabinets look new again. Everyone was so pleasant & aimed to please. They really take pride in what they do & it shows. I would highly recommend EcoRefinishers to my family & friends. Thank you so much! Bess

Hello Bess, Thank you for the amazing review. it was our pleasure transforming your kitchen and bathroom! You were easy to work with!
All the best to you,

Angie
Angie

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

I’ll award Zack and his team including Tabatha 5 golden stars.
Quality of work is outstanding, turning my old maple cabinets like new. Customer service is remarkable. They are patient, timely punctual and personal. Above all they will go an extra mile to serve, exceeding customer’s expectations.

Thank you Angie for the wonderful review. We appreciate it! So glad we could transform your cabinets to make them more modern!
Take care

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Refinishing of kitchen cabinets

We were so pleased with EcoRefinishers and the professional way in which they transformed our kitchen from drab and outdated to fabulous. Tabatha was wonderful in relaying exactly what was to transpire and helping us to choose the right colour for our kitchen space. All of the contractors were so professional and detailed. We are very pleased with EcoRefinishers and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you again!

Thank you Marilyn for a wonderful review!! It was our pleasure transforming your older cabinets. I'm sure you won't miss you green counters! ;)
Take care,

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Cabinet refinishing

Ecorefinishers did an amazing job refinishing my kitchen cabinets. I met with Tabatha to discuss cabinet colour options. We set a date and the work was done on time and reasonably priced. Zack arrived with his crew and they set up plastic sheets to minimize the mess and they worked quickly and cleaned up perfectly. I highly recommend them for your kitchen cabinet refinishing because I have seen their work and have personally recommended them to family and friends and they all had an excellent experience with them. I love my cabinets!

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you are pleased! Thank you for your business!

Fireboss
Fireboss
1 review Wellesley, MA

Kitchen renovation which included painting of existing cupboards.

Tabatha fully explained the process, followed with Zack and his crew painting the cupboards. They are one of the most professional, courteous and caring about customer satisfaction based businesses, I have done business with! Cupboards look fabulous, money very well spent!

Thanks for an amazing review! I'm glad we were able to point you in the right direction. Your kitchen looks fabulous! All the best to you!

Karyn
Karyn
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Fantastic results - very happy that I chose them for the work. We had some time constraints and they met them. Very professional team and they protected other areas of the house by putting up plastic around kitchen

Thanks Karyn for the great review. We're so happy we could work around your time constraints. Enjoy your new home!
Thanks Tabatha.

Property M.
Property M.
1 review Barrie, ON

kitchen renovation

the work and EcoRefinishers team were more than professional with this project and delivered on time. We will make it a point to call Tabatha when our next project comes up.

Thanks Richard, your kitchen went through a huge transformation! It's nice and modern now. It was great working with you!
Take care.

More about Eco Refinishers

Love your kitchen again using your existing or new cabinets!

For a FREE QUOTE send us an email with some pictures of each side of your kitchen along with your Postal Code. We can provide you an estimate online with no obligation to you!

EcoRefinishers will RE-FINISH your cabinets and doors with environmentally friendly lacquers with low VOCs; you don’t need to worry about any negative effects on your health or the environment, both by the quality of our products and by saving the landfills from needless waste.

Our professional spray system allows us to efficiently give you the long lasting, gorgeous quality you are looking to give your kitchen cupboards while ensuring an eco-friendly environment for you and your family. Choose from the myriad of colours, hinges, handles and knobs — we can even move your hardware location!

Friendly and professional service — we’ll point you in the right direction and help you get where you want to be.

EcoRefinishers is dedicated to a long lasting, gorgeous quality that will bring out the best in your kitchen cabinets.

Warm Regards,