EcoRefinishers

formerly EcoCountertops
Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Newmarket ON L3Y 6M2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EcoRefinishers

Christine in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

It was through reading reviews on Home Stars that I decided to hire EcoRefinishers to paint our kitchen cabinetry. EcoRefinishers certainly lived up to the numerous positive reviews and I am adding another one! Zack and his team are professional, efficient and obviously care about their work. I have nothing but praise for the job they did in our kitchen. They painted our cabinets, installed new soft close hinges and hardware. Additionally, Tabatha was timely in answering our questions and assisted us with the colour and hardware selection which was appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Their motto, “Love your kitchen again.” is just how I feel. My honey oak cabinets are an updated white and what a difference through a very easy, simple and affordable process.

Job Price

Thanks Christine for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure transforming your kitchen. We are happy that you "love your kitchen again"! You saved many $$ with using refinishing versus replacing.
All the best, Tabatha.

Alan Hosey from Aurora
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Without a doubt they exceeded our expectations. They were timely, cleaned up great but most of all they drew out the contours of the cupboard that were not readily recognizable earlier in the darker colour. My wife is ecstatic about her new kitchen, and I must admit I am very impressed and great value for the money

Job Price

Thank you Alan for a wonderful review, we love our work!
Take care. Tabatha

Christine & Robert in
1 review Barrie, ON

We were extremely satisfied with EcoRefinishers. Our dated maple cupboards were in good condition but we weren't sure what the quality of the outcome would look like if painted. Tabitha's crew were very professional and completed the work on time. When they were done, the cupboards looked brand new! In fact, we recently had friends over and they thought we had installed new cupboards. Tabitha managed the project very well and was responsive to all of our needs. EcoRefinishers provided top quality work at a reasonable cost.

Job Price

Thanks Christine for a great review. It was our pleasure transforming your kitchen. I do recall how skeptical you were for refinishing versus new. We are so pleased that we met and exceeded your expectations.
Thanks Tabatha

1 review Simcoe County, ON

EcoRefinishers has done a fabulous job on our kitchen. We are so happy with our fresh new look. It's like a whole new kitchen, feels so bright now. The guys that came and did the work were very professional and friendly. Overall we are very pleased with our "new" kitchen.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!! So happy to save another kitchen from hitting the landfill. White Sand was the perfect colour for your kitchen!
Thanks

HomeStars in Toronto

I have never liked my kitchen until now! Ecorefinishers made my small, tired kitchen bright and refreshed. The whole painting process was seamless right from the first email inquiry right through to the final cupboard door being rehung! The crew was amazing- friendly, respectful, and professional. First class! Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review. We love happy customers!

Excellent work
Very professional
On time and work completed on time
From the initial contact till the arrival of the crew, I was very satisfied with the help I received from Tabitha.
The workmanship was great and the follow up installation was spot on.

Job Price

Thank you. It was our pleasure transforming your kitchen. It really updated and renewed the space.
All the best, Tabatha.

Graeme in Etobicoke

Tabitha at Ecorefinishers responded immediately to our initial enquiry and came to look at our kitchen cabinets and gave us a quote to do the complete refinishing. She was informative and helped us in our colour choices. They removed over 40 cupboard doors and drawer fronts plus another 8 panels, an appliance garage, under cabinet valance and kickboards to refinish in their factory. They also sprayed all the non removable surfaces of the cupboards and island on the same initial visit.
About a week later they came back and remounted all the pieces that had been removed. They also supplied and installed new door handles and soft close hinges. They are good people to deal with and did an excellent job from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you Graeme, it was our pleasure. Your kitchen wasn't easy to select the colours but we did it! I'm so happy that you love your transformed kitchen and we saved a ton on the poor landfills and your pocketbook with re-using your existing cabinets!
All the best to you!

dina2629
1 review Newmarket, ON

Wow, wow, wow. I can't express how impressed I was with EcoRefinishers from the quality of their work to their customer service. EcoRefinishers recently painted my existing dark cherry wood kitchen into a bright, cream colour. My biggest fear was if the colour was going to match the new island and pantry that were being installed by different kitchen cabinet company. EcoRefinishers matched it perfectly even to the exact sheen. They worked around my schedule to accommodate my short time lines and switched their schedule around and worked on Sunday to complete the job.
If your looking to renovate kitchens, bathrooms and your cabinets are in good shape, I would recommend painting your cabinets and saving a lot of money. I can't say enough about EcoRefinishers and what a great job they did on my kitchen. I have already recommend them to a few friends who will be painting their bathrooms and kitchens as well.

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are ecstatic that we could do an exact match of Colour and Sheen and save you a lot of money. Your existing cabinets were in beautiful shape and they were definitely salvageable! No need to throw them into the landfills! Thank you for your patience with some of the small hiccups we had to work though but it was worth it in the end. It was our pleasure tranforming your kitchen, take care and all the best!
Tabatha

susanna

While refinishing vs. replacing our kitchen cabinets was an obvious choice for us, we were nervous. There are many, many companies who do this work but the quality of the work they will do for you is difficult to assess. It is critical that surfaces are really, really well cleaned and prepared before being painted. That takes a lot of time and it's the part that is often done poorly. Zach and his team clearly take pride in 'doing it right'. We are very pleased with the end result. It's also worth noting that the crew showed up when they said they would and got the doors back and installed inside a week -- just as they promised. For the record, I don't believe a refinished door will ever stand up to wear and tear in quite the same way that the original finish did -- but I fully expect that our cabinets will look good for at least a few years -- until, perhaps, it really is time for a new kitchen!

Job Price

Thank you Susanna for a wonderful review! I love the chosen colours of Cake Batter and Cathedral Gray, great combination! It was our pleasure transforming your kitchen, nice to see another kitchen saved from the landfills and it really brightened up your kitchen and modernized it. All the best, Thank you, Tabatha.

bythelake10
1 review Orillia, ON

It is fabulous! Like a whole new kitchen!!! Went from dark espresso to "vanilla ice cream", with perfect coverage and added soft close hinges to give kitchen a more expensive feel. Spray painted so it looks like a factory finish (12' uppers & 6' lowers). They were very careful and cleaned up any overspray, so no cleanup for me. Also, very nice guys.. easy to work with. Get your kitchen done... EcoRefinishers do a wonderful, professional job!

Job Price

Thank you Joanne for a great review! We enjoy transforming kitchens!

More about EcoRefinishers

Love your kitchen again using your existing or new cabinets!

For a FREE QUOTE send us an email with some pictures of each side of your kitchen along with your Postal Code. We can provide you an estimate online with no obligation to you!

EcoRefinishers will RE-FINISH your cabinets and doors with environmentally friendly lacquers with low VOCs; you don’t need to worry about any negative effects on your health or the environment, both by the quality of our products and by saving the landfills from needless waste.

Our professional spray system allows us to efficiently give you the long lasting, gorgeous quality you are looking to give your kitchen cupboards while ensuring an eco-friendly environment for you and your family. Choose from the myriad of colours, hinges, handles and knobs — we can even move your hardware location!

Friendly and professional service — we’ll point you in the right direction and help you get where you want to be.

EcoRefinishers is dedicated to a long lasting, gorgeous quality that will bring out the best in your kitchen cabinets.

Warm Regards,