West Coast Maid Service

Chilliwack in Surrey
Chilliwack in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Still waiting for payment

Deanna told BBB she just needed my address to clear up this complaint. It was supplied and I have never heard anything since. BBB closed my claim because Deanna said she would pay me back what she had overcharged to my credit card 3 years ago. This woman does not speak truthfully. Stay away for her. Do not have her clean your house and do not give her your credit card.

please contact our office next Monday

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Horrific cleaning services - stay away from them!

Like others on this site; always changing booked apps times; cleaning not done; runs when you call to complain; does not come back to finish job; items broken during cleaning; work Contracted out without advising

I'm sorry for your response with her services please contact manager this week possibly to rectify the issue for you and maybe we can offer you a complimentary cleaning please let us know thank you will be happy to help

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Entire Apartment Clean!

This company is great, would highly recommend their services due to the great pricing and quality of work! They do not judge as they are very used to messy homes - thanks WCM!

thanks for choosing us

Karen in
Karen in
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Move out clean or actually not clean

I booked West Coast Maids for a move out and carpet cleaning and they started out by being 20 minutes late so my movers were sitting there waiting as I paid them by the hour. As we were talking about what I needed done I mentioned the carpet cleaning and was told that they didn't do it and a different company would be coming 3 hours later to do the carpets. I'd spoken to the owner Deanna on 3 different occasions and not once did she mention that someone else would be doing the carpets or that they would be there 3 hours later than the cleaners. This posed a real problem as I was supposed to hand over the keys only 1/2 after the carpet cleaner was due to arrive. I spoke with Deanna at that time and she just said of course it was a different company even though I had no way of knowing that since their website didn't say anything of the sort. She told me at that time that I would have to pay the cleaners $372 and the carpet cleaner $200. Since I had to leave I paid the cleaners $400 cash so they actually got a bit of a tip. About 3 hours later I got a call saying the carpet cleaner was on his way there so someone had to be there to pay him because he wouldn't start until he was paid. When I had spoken to Deanna I specifically asked if the cleaners could let the carpet cleaner in so I didn't have to be there and she said they could and never mentioned that I would have to pay the carpet cleaner before he would start. Fortunately my son was able to go over there and the cleaners left as soon as he arrived. When he went into the condo he found quite a few things that weren't cleaned including a pile of dirt on the floor, dog hair on the blinds which I had paid extra to have cleaned, uncleaned bins in the fridge which I had specifically told them needed to be cleaned, uncleaned fixtures in the bathroom and hair in the kitchen sink. Since I was still busy with the movers I didn't call to complain until the next day and when I did Deanna offered to have the cleaners go back and clean the areas that weren't done. Since the new owner had already moved in I told her that wasn't an option so she said they would give me 2 hours of cleaning for free. Not what i'd expected since their website says they have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or you get a full refund but there was absolutely no mention of that. I won't be using the 2 hours of cleaning that was offered and I recommend that nobody else uses them either.

hi Karen we're sorry for the late response if there's anything that we could do for you please do let us know thank you

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Decluttering

I needed to organize and declutter. I was clear
about not liking people going through my things and who do I trust. Two ladies showed up the first day and things were fine. I set clear boundaries on where not to go on cleaning and what not to touch. As well I made it clear to ask me about items you were not sure about. I made it clear about what I wanted done and kept. The first visit was fine. The second visit though, OMG! I missed a bag of knitting I had been working on and some other things that were in that area, which should not have been touched. The helper had left and I checked a garbage bag and there was my knitting and other articles. Another bag and more stuff. I got excuses from the owner to whom I had already stressed that it was important that I could trust them in my home. I was also told they are insured and bonded - have my doubts. The helper/assistant had to be watched closely and did not listen to instructions. The owner became progressively more careless and what I paid stayed at the same price, but the time became shorter that they worked. I even asked that the one lady should not be brought, but she still brought her.

I have spent a lot of money, which is my fault and hoped things would improve, but they haven't.

I have texted and called but to no avail. Work is 2/3 done. Excuses were always at the ready. And now I am missing things that are important to me, but she doesn't seem to give a crap about anything but the person's bank account. She runs when things go wrong. I have been deleted from her FaceBook friends list which is really mature.

I should also point out that she writes her own raving reviews with a different surname.

SAVE YOUR MONEY HERE AND USE A REPUTABLE
COMPANY!

there's anything West Coast Maids can do or provide please let us know thank you

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

great cleaning company

I hired this company west coast maids,i found this service to be a great success,i found the owner Deanna to be very helpful and reasonable in price.I like the work the ladies did and i found them to be pleasant and friendly and went beyond doing a great cleaning job.i would most definitely have them back to clean. i found the owner Deanna to be fair and keep her word that her workers would do a great job and they did.i would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reasonable price and ladies who take pride in there job cleaning and making customers pleased.i was most happiest with west coast cleaning company.

hey there sorry for the late response but thank you very much for choosing our services it was a pleasure to work with you too and I thank you again for choosing our service and giving us an excellent review here we definitely appreciate your business to you and to all over West Coast Maids customers thank you very much you have yourself a good day

More about West Coast Maid Service

To say that Deanna Samoleski, owner and operator of West Coast Maids, is a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping things clean and organized is an understatement. Since 1999, Deanna has been helping families just like yours not only keep their homes clean and organized, but also by keeping ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Surrey?