West Coast Maid Service

Ruchir in Surrey
Ruchir in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

House Cleaning services

The most unprofessional maid service I have ever seen.We had our first cleaning appointment a few weeks ago and one lady came in and cleaned for the minimum required 4 hours and she was fairly efficient. She did miss out a lot of things but there were a lot of areas to be cleaned so we didn't say anything. We called them next week and they cancelled saying that there was an emergency. We rescheduled. They said they would not be able to make it at the scheduled time again so we said we can push it to the afternoon at 3 pm. They didn't show up and called saying the maid was stuck in traffic. We waited for 3.5 hours more and finally gave up. In the meantime they had already charged our credit card but had not provided any service yet. They rescheduled again for this Saturday and cancelled again due to some other family emergency. We rescheduled for this Sunday and they called again saying that the time doesn't work for them any more and would like to come earlier. We couldn't accommodate that since we have a 16 month old and we have to keep his schedule as well. We asked for a refund and then they said they would eventually come at the scheduled time. An hour later they called and again said that they won't be able to make it.

We have still not received any service nor have we got our money back!

Long story short, They charged us 2 weeks ago and have still not provided any services for it
The main lady named Deanna does not know how to keep any commitments and has been extremely unprofessional.

They charged 50% more than what they had quoted us, which would have been fine if they had told us why. But we have no clue why till now.

With a baby and a bad back, i was hoping to get some help with the cleaning, instead we were charged and got no service whatsoever. Please, if you want peace of mind and a good service, find some other cleaning service. It will save you a lot of hassle.

Marie in Surrey
Marie in Surrey
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Rude, Incomplete, and 4 days late

I needed a cleaner to prep us for showing our home for selling. I ordered 3 maid for 5 hours and carpet cleaning. I was quoted $450 which seemed like an OK deal. 2 maids showed up, and did 4 hours of work. The carpet cleaner did not show up. They did not explain that they were sub-contracted it out. The guy showed up 4 days later.
The house cleaning was ok. It was better than what I would do, but it did not sparkle as much as I thought it would. The carpets look great.
Then I looked at my credit card, and they have charged me $925 for the services they gave. They refuse to honour their quote and will not refund the extra charges they made. Ultimately Visa had to dispute the charges.
These people are rude and difficult to deal with. Choose a different company.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

MOVED INTO NEW HOUSE

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OVER CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD RUDE ON THE PHONE HAS NOT REFUNDED THE MONEY WILL NOT ANSWER MY CALLS OR CALL ME BACK EXTREMELY ANGRY

BEWARE BEWARE DO NOT USE

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Do NOT USE THIS SERVICE

charged credit card before service provided and for an amount not agreed on , broken Items in home, changed booked dates, then arrived 1.5 hours late, never returned calls re: discount, huge overcost or to address broken and missing items in the home, stated I had to wait for a refund, reporting this company to the better business bureau

Laura from Vancouver
Laura from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Maid service

I would absolutely not recommended this company. Over promised, under serviced, and not professional. I would need more than 30 words to go over details. Please read all Yelp reviews because I can relate to 95%.

Dustin Tysick from New Westminster
Dustin Tysick from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Move Out Cleaning

Do not recommend.

I originally booked West Coast Maids for 10am and was told that there would be 2 cleaners for 3 hours for a move out clean. At 9pm the night before I received a phone call asking if they could come by at 8am instead and that they would bring 3 cleaners for 1.5 hours. I agreed and was at the apartment to meet them at 8am. Shortly after 8am they called to say that they would be late and they finally arrived and started cleaning around 8:50am. The cleaning was supposed to be 1.5 hours but they called again at 9:45am to ask if I could return to the apartment because they were done already.

The charge remained the same even though they barely worked an hour. It was supposed to be 2 cleaners for 3 hours which is about $33/hour per cleaner. In reality, they worked about 1 hour with 3 cleaners which works out to $66/hour per cleaner. When I arrived back to do the “quality check” they were in a rush and halfway out the door. I took a quick look and on the surface it seemed fine. After looking more closely they hadn’t dusted the entertainment stand, hadn’t wiped down the fireplace, they also accidentally turned on the oven and left it on.
Very, very disappointing and I do not recommend them.

More about West Coast Maid Service

To say that Deanna Samoleski, owner and operator of West Coast Maids, is a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping things clean and organized is an understatement. Since 1999, Deanna has been helping families just like yours not only keep their homes clean and organized, but also by keeping ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Surrey?