Floor Laying & Refinishing

416 550-1344
2-14 Mica Court
Richmond Hill
L4C0J5

Having small children, arthritis and living up north, my husband and I knew we had to do something about our freezing floors. The cost of heating was a major concern as well. That's when we were lucky enough to discover Arkon Heating. Dmitry from Arkon came to our home and was very professional and informative. From the product to the service, I was completely satisfied. The cost of heating our home went down, my house is warm enough that the children don't have to wear socks and I have less arthritis flare ups. Thank you Arkon for making such a positive feeling in my home.

EcoGreenScott
EcoGreenScott

In floor Heating - Condo living room

416 550-1344
2-14 Mica Court
Richmond Hill
L4C0J5

We love having warm toes, however for our condo, this system doesn't appear to provide adequate heating throughout the winter months. It's a great add-on, but we still require a boost from our heat pump to keep the room warm. Our heating bill has gone up since installing the floors, by about 20 percent, but that could also be due to a rise in electricity costs. I'd still recommend the floors for comfort, but you may need an additional heat source for colder days.

James from Richmond Hill
James from Richmond Hill
1 review Truro, NS

Floor heating in our basement

My wife and I had planned to finish our basement for some time, and finally did it this summer. We were considering radiant floor heating installed due to the comfort it provides. We have contacted Arkon Heating to get a quote on their innovative infrared floor heating systems, and I am so glad we did! Their representative Dmitry came over to do an estimate, he explained everything, provided clear pricing structure and showed us a model of the system during his visit. Once we agreed on the price, their installers came on time and finished in two days as promised. Dmitry was very helpful and even met with our floor installer before he started hardwood installation. We started using the system a few weeks ago, and it is unbelievable! Our basement has suddenly became our new family room. My wife and kids just love hanging out in our new basement now, the comfort and warmth the heated floors provide make us turn down furnace when we are down there. The infrared system provided by Arkon was less costly than the wired system or water system and we didn't loose any head space because of how thin this heating system is. Strongly recommend these guys, glad I stumbled across their website.