The Deck Store

E. from Edmonton
E. from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Deck

I decided that I wanted to use composite for my new deck but didn't know which product would work best. Zoe from the very beginning was very helpful, was able to provide options and all within budget. She put together deck package for me and it was delivered right on time. Further she was quick in responding to e-mails which is very helpful when you have a question on the fly.

sims_3 from Leduc
sims_3 from Leduc
3 reviews Leduc, AB

deck

I shopped around to many deck material supply stores and ended getting all sorts of misinformation from all types of so called "professionals" on how to build and what steps to take. When I ended up on a whim stopping by the deck store, mostly due to the fact that I presumed they would be most expensive, I was very impressed. The showroom was clean and the service representatives were very nice and knowledgeable. They helped me to design my deck and price out all materials. The price ended being cheaper than most and they made sure that everything was what I needed. I would recommend this company to anyone planning on building a deck.

Lori from Edmonton
Lori from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Deck Trex

They are the best. Quick delivery of product and very helpful in knowing how much to order. Great display room. Very helpful and competitively priced. Ryan is the guy we dealt with and he is a very nice guy with lots of tips and great advice.