The Home Depot

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Leduc County  >  The Home Depot

Reviews for The Home Depot

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

floor installation

Installation price is double outside but not as skillful and professional as I thought. Quality of services and level of professional depend on ur luck and who u deal with.

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Flooring

Product was flooring with a lifetime warranty. It discolored after 6 years in areas and I was refunded fully for the cost of the flooring. Big problem getting it up but I would say they honored their warranty. Great Service

Dapeng Xu from Edmonton
Dapeng Xu from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

very good company

I do my shopping at home depot a lot.
I could not like this company more. quality product, knowledgeable staff, and very good exchange refund policy.

With no doubt, this is the No. 1 company I like in Canada!!!

Chelsea from Devon
Chelsea from Devon
2 reviews Devon, AB

Home renos

Great customer service. Very friendly. Easy to find different products there. Great job on the excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this business to a friend anytime :) :)

5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Water Heater Installation

Good quality water heater. Price and warranty information are clear. The staff at special service is really helpful and knowledgable. Installation service was fast and clean. I placed the order on Thursday night. Two guys arrived next day around noon. Job finished within one hour. They are friendly and willing to tell some water heater using tips.

5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Lawn Mower

Home Depot is a place you can always trust. This store has reliable customer service. Easy buy, easy exchange or return. I bought my Lawn Boy lawn mower last year. The machine wasn't starting after 2 uses. I went back to Home Depot. The staff from customer service was really helpful. I got another machine right away. It works perfect so far.