Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Stucco
WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTERIOR STUCCO SERVICES
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Pickering  >  Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Reviews for Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Great job you guys!! in Scarborough
Great job you guys!! in Scarborough

Great work you guys!!!

Louie and his team protected my floors and furniture . I am very sensitive to dust and Louie knew exactly how to isolate work areas to contain the dust. His price and finish were outstanding. Thanks guys.

thank you very much ... cleanliness is godliness...lol

Eric H in Scarborough
Eric H in Scarborough

Great job!

Louie and his team did the little things well which we as homeowners appreciate. Arrive on time, be courteous and get the job done with minimal delays. Ceilings, pot lights and crown molding look great! Louie was a pro throughout. Thanks!

thank you very much..

I sincerely appreciate it

Abraham
Abraham
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Ceiling Stucco Removal & Paint

We hired Louie and the team to remove Stucco in over 2500 sq feet of a two level home. One room had ceilings over 20 feet high.

They did an outstanding job and kept all the dirt and dust contained. They demonstrated great attention to detail - working with 1000 watt halogen lights to ensure nothing was missed and finished with a perfect coat of Sherwin Williams Promar 400 paint. They were in and out in 4 days and kept our reno project moving on schedule.

thank you so much for this great review

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

I am thoroughly impressed with the work that Louie and his team did to transform our popcorn ceilings. The before and after is quite remarkable. They arrived to the job on time and completed the work as promised. They are consummate professions. I highly recommend them.

much appreciated

Monika D.
Monika D.

Ceiling Popcorn Removal

Just had the 35 year old popcorn removed from our second floor ceiling by Lou and his team and have to say that it was a truly refreshing experience. As the specialist assigned to our project, Andrew deserves kudos for his excellent work and precision. Our ceiling is straight, work was done within agreed to timelines, the mess was cleaned up and we are extremely happy with the end result.

If you appreciate quality work at a reasonable price, Lou and his team are the professionals you are seeking. We will be using them again for our main floor renovation and will recommend them to family and friends.

you said it .... you did it.....lol
not taken for granted...
much appreciated

Jason  in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Ceiling stucco removal, crown mouldings and paint

Omg, where do I start except to say how completely impressed I am with my entire experience with Louis and his team. After reading many positive reviews, I decided to give them a try and boy am I glad I did! This is definitely a company that believes in putting customer service and quality ahead of everything else. I guess they follow the
old adage of being true to each customer as a means of becoming successful, something often lost in today's world. Lastly, my hat goes off to Mike, who proved to be a master craftsman. His pride in workmanship and artistic skill left me in awe. Thanks guys, Jason.

Thank you Jason.... glad we could help

Very impressed

I recently hired Louis and his team to remove the popcorn ceilings from my 30 year old home. At first I was very scepticle. However from the time I engaged there service the experience was amazing. The team was punctual and on time every day. Extremely neat and tidy. My hardwood floors were covered complete and the entrances to areas the were not doing were completely sealed off. There team was trust worthy and conciencous. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need if this work. The prices were very reasonable and fair. I was very impressed how they cleaned up our house once they were complete.

I cant thank you enough for taking the time to write this positive review....
Happy holidays to you and your family....

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Great attention to detail. I am really happy with the completed job. Louie and his team really care about taking care of your needs and you will not be disappointed. I recommend them!

Thank you Kathy... merry Christmas to you and your family

Sabina K in
Sabina K in

Stucco removal, Crown Molding , Fireplace build

We recently renovated our main floor by removing stucco ceiling and adding crown molding with Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc. From start to finish, Louie and his team delivered as promised and each step completed was done to the highest standards. Louie and his team had great vision and demonstrated his expertise for design. The project cost was fair and we were charged exactly as quoted. The crew was on time every day and were meticulous with clean up. We received numerous compliments on the outstanding work done by Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc. I have already referred them to many friends and neighbors. A heartfelt Thank you to Louie and his crew!

A great review indeed....
That's what it's all about!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removing the popcorn ceiling (stucco) and make the ceiling smooth.

The Ceiling Stucco Removal team are amazing.
They are professional in their job, high quality, no mess, no disappointing.
You will have a piece of mind with them. They did a awesome job for me.
Luie, the owner of company is very friendly and honest.
I highly recommend them for your projects.

Thank You Alex...

More about Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

THE CEILING SPECIALISTS is a well established company that takes great pride in quality workmanship. We continue to improve in our methods of perfecting ceilings , because every customers needs are different. We have perfected a dustless method to smooth out popcorn ceilings. This is extremely important for customers who ...