Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Stucco
WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTERIOR STUCCO SERVICES
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Pickering  >  Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Reviews for Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Jason  in Toronto

Omg, where do I start except to say how completely impressed I am with my entire experience with Louis and his team. After reading many positive reviews, I decided to give them a try and boy am I glad I did! This is definitely a company that believes in putting customer service and quality ahead of everything else. I guess they follow the
old adage of being true to each customer as a means of becoming successful, something often lost in today's world. Lastly, my hat goes off to Mike, who proved to be a master craftsman. His pride in workmanship and artistic skill left me in awe. Thanks guys, Jason.

Thank you Jason.... glad we could help

I recently hired Louis and his team to remove the popcorn ceilings from my 30 year old home. At first I was very scepticle. However from the time I engaged there service the experience was amazing. The team was punctual and on time every day. Extremely neat and tidy. My hardwood floors were covered complete and the entrances to areas the were not doing were completely sealed off. There team was trust worthy and conciencous. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need if this work. The prices were very reasonable and fair. I was very impressed how they cleaned up our house once they were complete.

I cant thank you enough for taking the time to write this positive review....
Happy holidays to you and your family....

Great attention to detail. I am really happy with the completed job. Louie and his team really care about taking care of your needs and you will not be disappointed. I recommend them!

Thank you Kathy... merry Christmas to you and your family

Sabina K in

We recently renovated our main floor by removing stucco ceiling and adding crown molding with Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc. From start to finish, Louie and his team delivered as promised and each step completed was done to the highest standards. Louie and his team had great vision and demonstrated his expertise for design. The project cost was fair and we were charged exactly as quoted. The crew was on time every day and were meticulous with clean up. We received numerous compliments on the outstanding work done by Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc. I have already referred them to many friends and neighbors. A heartfelt Thank you to Louie and his crew!

A great review indeed....
That's what it's all about!

Alex
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The Ceiling Stucco Removal team are amazing.
They are professional in their job, high quality, no mess, no disappointing.
You will have a piece of mind with them. They did a awesome job for me.
Luie, the owner of company is very friendly and honest.
I highly recommend them for your projects.
Alex

Thank You Alex...

Bill Browne in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

The entire team acted responsibly and professionally. They showed up on time and completed the work on schedule. Their pricing was reasonable and their work was top quality. Every member of the force treated us and our home with respect. This company turned what could have been a nightmare project into a quick and relatively painless process. We would highly recommend this company for your ceiling repair needs.

you said it ...you did it....
you are a gentleman....
much appreciated bill

Jackie Brophy in Holland landing
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Hi Louie,
Thank you very much for the great work removing the popcorn ceiling our main level. We are thrilled we decided to have it removed.

Big shout out to Ben his work was fantastic.

Thank You.

C in Bramalea

I live in a 800+ square foot condo and needed the popcorn stucco ceiling in 4 rooms smoothed and painted. Louie was incredibly efficient and helpful. The job was done in stages, remove stucco, smooth and prep ceiling, seal it and then paint. This is done over a few days. It can be a bit of a messy job, but the team was incredibly tidy, organized and kept it to a minimum. Louie happily offered to organize and arranged for the same 4 rooms to be painted. I couldn't be happier with the work. Photos were provided to me to demonstrate the progress, some work even completed on a Saturday. This team are super professional and should be on the top of your list if removing stucco. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks Louie.

wow... now that's what I call a kick .... review.lol

KatJones in Toronto

Mike did a great job end-to-end. He provided a quote in a timely manner. He removed popcorn ceiling in a bedroom and hallway. It's messy work but he did a great job of prep and cleanup. The work looks great; we couldn't be happier!

thank you kindly for this review. we really appreciate it

Patrick in Scarborough

I highly recommend this company, they did a great job transforming the look of our old cracked plaster popcorn ceilings in the dining room and hallway ! Fairly priced and they did a good job of keeping the dust contained. Looking forward to having them work on the next project....

thank you Patrick....
Looking forward to it also

More about Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL is a well established company that takes great pride in quality workmanship. We continue to improve in our methods of perfecting ceilings ,because every customers needs are different. We have perfected a dustless method to smooth out popcorn ceilings. This is extremely important for customers who have dust allergies. We have other various methods for popcorn stucco removal which can be tailor suited to the customers needs and wants. It can be a messy job that is why it is extremely important to keep up with the industry's standards and requirements.. We specialize in popcorn (acoustic) stucco removal. While removing the ceiling stucco is one aspect of the job, skim coating the ceiling with joint compound is the skilled trade needed to ensure smooth, flawless ceilings. At CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we have highly qualified tradesmen who specialize in this department. We take the time to do it right the first time. POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL is a very visible upgrade, therefore a profitable one. It also serves as a breeding ground for spiders and dust mites. Removing your textured ceilings is a great investment. CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL also specializes in all ceiling related matters which include crown moldings, potlight installation, water damage ceilings, mold remediation etc. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service in all ceiling related matters. Furthermore we offer various packages to accommodate all customers financial budgets. If you need those popcorn ceilings gone, we have a package to meet your budget. All customers are given a detailed explanation of the job description, and are walked through the final phase to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We require no deposits, and offer a 2 year warranty on all our work. We are just that confident in the quality of our workmanship!

CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL--- policies and standards

WE do not subcontract to other companies

We guarantee our jobs 100%.

NO deposits, 2 Year Warranty

Professionalism, On time and Experience is a prerequisite for all employees

Our motto is " If you are not 100% happy, you simply don't pay"

At CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we emphasize quality. We have many customers in our database that are willing to show off their ceilings to potential customers who are contemplating in getting their popcorn ceilings removed. These past customers do it willingly and with pleasure. The reason for this, is because at CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we go the extra mile to make sure every customer is excited about their new ceilings. Happy is not good enough for us!

Let CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL transform your out dated popcorn ceilings into smooth, modern masterpieces.

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
•Increase Re-sale Value
•No Dust and Spider Webs
•Asbestos Removal
•And much more

Reasonable prices. Are we the cheapest? Probably not. But we are priced fairly. Anyone can offer really cheap prices, but then you get really cheap results that won't stand up over time. The fact of the matter is, we have had to fix some real messes for customers that were caused by others promoting themselves as drywall and texture experts. So buyer beware: those bottom-feeder prices often turn out to be very expensive and time-consuming in the end. You get what you pay for.

OUR PROMISE TO YOU:

Always professional, high quality work,on time and accompanied by great pricing!

Please call us at 647-741-5550. It will be our pleasure to come to your house and provide you with a written, detailed estimate at no cost.

DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

Stucco and Plastering
Accompanied with our popcorn ceiling stucco removal we use various products that are associated with BENJAMIN MOORE. Whether those products are paints and or primer sealers, we use the highest quality products to facilitate our stucco removal. Our protection material can range from foam rubberized padding to water resistant sheathing. Plastic can range from 3mm to 8mm depending on the need of protection. We use CGC for our joint plaster compound while adding certain eco-friendly solvents to the mix. This can only ensure a level 5 finish if applied by a highly qualified tradesman which CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL does provide. Our TITAN spray machines allow for an even distribution of eco- friendly solvents to the ceiling,eliminating overspray to areas not being treated. Reaching ceilings of25ft high is no match for CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL, as we supply all forms of scaffolding, to tackle the most difficult of jobs. All our tradesman tools are from the top reputable sources allowing for a finer job. The STUCCO REMOVERS have all the tools to get a 10star rating on any job
CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL POPCORN (ACOUSTIC) STUCCO REMOVAL ALL TEXTURED CEILINGS MADE SMOOTH CROWN MOULDINGS WITH INSTALLATION POTLIGHTS (RECESSED LIGHTING) INSTALLATION PAINTING WATER DAMAGED CEILING REPAIRS DRYWALL TAPING COFFERED CEILINGS
CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL only carries and works with the highest quality of brands in the field. These include BENJAMIN MOORE, SHERWIN WILLIAMS, CGC, MARSHALLTOWN, RICHARDS, SHEETROCK etc.
Traditional plastering methods European water trowel technique with water sanding Dustless Sanding Level 5 Finishing Popcorn stucco removal
Transforming textured popcorn ceilings, into smooth, flawless masterpieces. Popcorn ceiling removal is our specialty. We take on the project from beginning to end. This includes protection of the premises, ceiling stucco removal, sanding and skim coating the ceilings as many times needed to ensure a level 5 finish( the smoothest level of plastering you can achieve). Priming the ceilings with a reputable sealer and painting them with Benjamin Moore Paint. Cleaning up to customers 100% satisfaction.
If you are not 100% satisfied you dont pay a penny