Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Stucco
WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTERIOR STUCCO SERVICES
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Pickering  >  Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

C in Bramalea

I live in a 800+ square foot condo and needed the popcorn stucco ceiling in 4 rooms smoothed and painted. Louie was incredibly efficient and helpful. The job was done in stages, remove stucco, smooth and prep ceiling, seal it and then paint. This is done over a few days. It can be a bit of a messy job, but the team was incredibly tidy, organized and kept it to a minimum. Louie happily offered to organize and arranged for the same 4 rooms to be painted. I couldn't be happier with the work. Photos were provided to me to demonstrate the progress, some work even completed on a Saturday. This team are super professional and should be on the top of your list if removing stucco. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks Louie.

wow... now that's what I call a kick .... review.lol

Jackie Brophy in Holland landing
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Hi Louie,
Thank you very much for the great work removing the popcorn ceiling our main level. We are thrilled we decided to have it removed.

Big shout out to Ben his work was fantastic.

Thank You.

KatJones in Toronto

Mike did a great job end-to-end. He provided a quote in a timely manner. He removed popcorn ceiling in a bedroom and hallway. It's messy work but he did a great job of prep and cleanup. The work looks great; we couldn't be happier!

Job Price

thank you kindly for this review. we really appreciate it

Patrick in Scarborough

I highly recommend this company, they did a great job transforming the look of our old cracked plaster popcorn ceilings in the dining room and hallway ! Fairly priced and they did a good job of keeping the dust contained. Looking forward to having them work on the next project....

thank you Patrick....
Looking forward to it also

Alan J.

First floor plus second floor hallway stucco ceiling removal with LED pot lights installation. Very pleased with the process and result. Professional service and work. Thank you Louie and Andrew.

much appreciated

Mi

Honestly could not be happier with this company and the result!!
Louis and his crew were professional, experienced, efficient and cost effective! Completely transformed the look of the ceilings in record time. Very reasonably priced with excellent results! These guys know what they are doing and couldn't have been nicer to deal with. I needed a rush job done and they fit me in.

Highly recommend!

SusanE in Toronto

Louie came to quote us on the removal of our very ugly and dust collecting ceilings in top and bottom hallways. He agreed to a timetable that meant they had to be finished on time before our family arrived to stay. We were not dissappointed. Michael arrived promptly on the first morning and with the help of another crew member taped up every wall and doorway with floor to ceiling plastic sheeting as I had bronchitis at the time. Our ceilings were particularly thick (and ugly) so there was plenty of mess I'm sure but at the end of the first day when I came home the stucco had been removed and the floors (which they covered with a waterproof backed paper) had been vacuumed. 3 days later I now had bright and smooth ceilings which look amazing. Michael also painted a 2 storey wall that I couldnt reach so Yes I would definitely recommend this company