Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Stucco
WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTERIOR STUCCO SERVICES
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Pickering  >  Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

Mi in Toronto

Honestly could not be happier with this company and the result!!
Louis and his crew were professional, experienced, efficient and cost effective! Completely transformed the look of the ceilings in record time. Very reasonably priced with excellent results! These guys know what they are doing and couldn't have been nicer to deal with. I needed a rush job done and they fit me in.

Highly recommend!

SusanE in Toronto

Louie came to quote us on the removal of our very ugly and dust collecting ceilings in top and bottom hallways. He agreed to a timetable that meant they had to be finished on time before our family arrived to stay. We were not dissappointed. Michael arrived promptly on the first morning and with the help of another crew member taped up every wall and doorway with floor to ceiling plastic sheeting as I had bronchitis at the time. Our ceilings were particularly thick (and ugly) so there was plenty of mess I'm sure but at the end of the first day when I came home the stucco had been removed and the floors (which they covered with a waterproof backed paper) had been vacuumed. 3 days later I now had bright and smooth ceilings which look amazing. Michael also painted a 2 storey wall that I couldnt reach so Yes I would definitely recommend this company

Job Price

I really appreciate the detailed positive review Susan...

All the best

Anne in Toronto

We recently had electrical work done in our dining room, which left us with 5 gaping holes in our ceiling. This was the perfect opportunity to not only fix the holes, but also to get rid of our saggy, miserable-looking popcorn ceiling.
I went straight to Homestars and looked for the best-reviewed company to tackle this job. Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc had the highest rating (a whopping 98%) -- and they definitely deserve it!
Luis (or Louie?), the man behind the company, and his team did a fantastic job. Davey did all the prep work of covering up/protecting our wooden floors and some larger furniture and Ben did the rest. Ben is a master craftsman. He removed all the ugly stucco, levelled our ceiling, sanded it down and painted it. He also repainted our crown mouldings so that it would flawlessly match our white ceiling. Ben even came to finish the job on a Saturday when he heard I was throwing a birthday party for my husband. Now that's what I call great customer service!

Job Price

and that's what I call the REVIEW OF THE YEAR .
lol

Robert in Ashburn
1 review Uxbridge, ON

My experience with the team @ Ceiling Stucco Removal was very positive. The job was not an easy one but the crew was very good at their jobs. Highly recommend these guys.

mhamlyn
1 review Pickering, ON

Extremely professional, job was done quicker than I expected, and with no mess to clean up.
ceiling was left primed, and the rooms looked 100% brighter, bigger, and newer than before.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone who wants their popcorn ceiling removed, and their home looking amazing!

Job Price

you just made my day......

Mary G.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Dealt with Elias who was very professional, responsive and communicative. He came out to assess the job quickly and gave me a quote the next day. (Did not drag the process out like other guys). His crew started the project on time and finished a day early. They did a great job! Highly recommend this company.

Job Price

straight to the point and with authority....lol
thank you so much Mary...

brigitte in Oshawa

I was very happy with the service. My kitchen and dining room ceiling turned out great. Price was competative, job was
done quickly, they were friendly, cleaned up after job was done.
They showed up when they said they would. I would recommend
this company for sure.
Brigitte from Brampton :)

Richard L

My experience as a cutsomer was great from beginning to end. Louie was friendly and knowledgeable and responded to all my questions. The team was great as well. They removed the stucco from my living / dining room and 2 bedrooms in only 2 days and they look fantastic! Doors, windows and floors were nicely covered and taped up to protect from the dust and they did a great job of cleaning up too. I highly recommend Ceiling Stucco Removal!

Job Price

great review.... thank u so much

AJ in

Louie removed the popcorn ceiling and replastered the first and second floor, now we have beautiful smooth ceiling throughout the house. Louie did a great job you won't be disappointed with this company.
I should also add that the house was prepped to protect the floors and windows, the dust was minimal, and they did a thorough job with the clean up. Sorry I took so long to do this review the job was done August 2015 and we are still happy with our smooth ceilings.
Thanks again Louie.
AJ

Job Price

u the man aj. thank you very much. Better late than never. Means a lot to me

More about Ceiling Stucco Removal Inc.

CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL is a well established company that takes great pride in quality workmanship. We continue to improve in our methods of perfecting ceilings ,because every customers needs are different. We have perfected a dustless method to smooth out popcorn ceilings. This is extremely important for customers who have dust allergies. We have other various methods for popcorn stucco removal which can be tailor suited to the customers needs and wants. It can be a messy job that is why it is extremely important to keep up with the industry's standards and requirements.. We specialize in popcorn (acoustic) stucco removal. While removing the ceiling stucco is one aspect of the job, skim coating the ceiling with joint compound is the skilled trade needed to ensure smooth, flawless ceilings. At CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we have highly qualified tradesmen who specialize in this department. We take the time to do it right the first time. POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL is a very visible upgrade, therefore a profitable one. It also serves as a breeding ground for spiders and dust mites. Removing your textured ceilings is a great investment. CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL also specializes in all ceiling related matters which include crown moldings, potlight installation, water damage ceilings, mold remediation etc. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service in all ceiling related matters. Furthermore we offer various packages to accommodate all customers financial budgets. If you need those popcorn ceilings gone, we have a package to meet your budget. All customers are given a detailed explanation of the job description, and are walked through the final phase to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We require no deposits, and offer a 2 year warranty on all our work. We are just that confident in the quality of our workmanship!

CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL--- policies and standards

WE do not subcontract to other companies

We guarantee our jobs 100%.

NO deposits, 2 Year Warranty

Professionalism, On time and Experience is a prerequisite for all employees

Our motto is " If you are not 100% happy, you simply don't pay"

At CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we emphasize quality. We have many customers in our database that are willing to show off their ceilings to potential customers who are contemplating in getting their popcorn ceilings removed. These past customers do it willingly and with pleasure. The reason for this, is because at CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL we go the extra mile to make sure every customer is excited about their new ceilings. Happy is not good enough for us!

Let CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL transform your out dated popcorn ceilings into smooth, modern masterpieces.

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
•Increase Re-sale Value
•No Dust and Spider Webs
•Asbestos Removal
•And much more

Reasonable prices. Are we the cheapest? Probably not. But we are priced fairly. Anyone can offer really cheap prices, but then you get really cheap results that won't stand up over time. The fact of the matter is, we have had to fix some real messes for customers that were caused by others promoting themselves as drywall and texture experts. So buyer beware: those bottom-feeder prices often turn out to be very expensive and time-consuming in the end. You get what you pay for.

OUR PROMISE TO YOU:

Always professional, high quality work,on time and accompanied by great pricing!

Please call us at 647-741-5550. It will be our pleasure to come to your house and provide you with a written, detailed estimate at no cost.

DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

Stucco and Plastering
Accompanied with our popcorn ceiling stucco removal we use various products that are associated with BENJAMIN MOORE. Whether those products are paints and or primer sealers, we use the highest quality products to facilitate our stucco removal. Our protection material can range from foam rubberized padding to water resistant sheathing. Plastic can range from 3mm to 8mm depending on the need of protection. We use CGC for our joint plaster compound while adding certain eco-friendly solvents to the mix. This can only ensure a level 5 finish if applied by a highly qualified tradesman which CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL does provide. Our TITAN spray machines allow for an even distribution of eco- friendly solvents to the ceiling,eliminating overspray to areas not being treated. Reaching ceilings of25ft high is no match for CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL, as we supply all forms of scaffolding, to tackle the most difficult of jobs. All our tradesman tools are from the top reputable sources allowing for a finer job. The STUCCO REMOVERS have all the tools to get a 10star rating on any job
CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL POPCORN (ACOUSTIC) STUCCO REMOVAL ALL TEXTURED CEILINGS MADE SMOOTH CROWN MOULDINGS WITH INSTALLATION POTLIGHTS (RECESSED LIGHTING) INSTALLATION PAINTING WATER DAMAGED CEILING REPAIRS DRYWALL TAPING COFFERED CEILINGS
CEILING STUCCO REMOVAL only carries and works with the highest quality of brands in the field. These include BENJAMIN MOORE, SHERWIN WILLIAMS, CGC, MARSHALLTOWN, RICHARDS, SHEETROCK etc.
Traditional plastering methods European water trowel technique with water sanding Dustless Sanding Level 5 Finishing Popcorn stucco removal
Transforming textured popcorn ceilings, into smooth, flawless masterpieces. Popcorn ceiling removal is our specialty. We take on the project from beginning to end. This includes protection of the premises, ceiling stucco removal, sanding and skim coating the ceilings as many times needed to ensure a level 5 finish( the smoothest level of plastering you can achieve). Priming the ceilings with a reputable sealer and painting them with Benjamin Moore Paint. Cleaning up to customers 100% satisfaction.
If you are not 100% satisfied you dont pay a penny