Cool Tech Appliances

Reviews for Cool Tech Appliances

gliff from Markham
gliff from Markham

Washer / Dryer Repair

I found a favourable review for Cool-Tech Appliances online and decided to give them a try. A year ago, my washing machine was leaking, and they were quick to respond, diagnose, and fix my problem.
Since then, I've used Cool Tech two other times, and recommended them to a coworker. Service was great each time.

Imma
Imma
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ken more Repair

We were in quick need to repair a washer than was out of its warranty period. We called Cool Tech as they were close by. They came quickly and repaired the washer at an affordable price. We would certainly recommend them!