Drainrock Industries

Drainage Contractors
Surrey BC V3R 1W5
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Cloverdale  >  Drainrock Industries  >  Perimeter Draining Scoping & Cleaning

Perimeter Draining Scoping & Cleaning

As a licensed and accredited home inspector in the lower mainland I identify potential perimeter drainage issues on a weekly basis. Bob and his team have been fantastic to deal with. They always help answer my questions, give my clients insight, and do the job right the first time. I have experience their work firsthand and highly recommend them.
Paul

Thank you for your review and kind words. As the housing market has softened, purchasers are once again, regularly using the services of a professional home inspector. A thorough inspection can point out potential problems and aid in pricing solutions to them. With a real-estate purchase being the largest of your life, it is wise to have your home inspected. We currently work with many home inspectors and find, I Find it Inspections Inc, knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Providing the potential buyer with Perimeter drain tile information and education is our goal. Thank you again Paul @ I Find It Inspections Inc.