Super Self Storage

HomeStars  >  Self Storage in Abbotsford  >  Super Self Storage

Review for Super Self Storage

Jan from Mission
10 reviews Abbotsford, BC

We rented a huge storage unit (paid about $205/month) at Super Self Storage in Abbotsford, BC to store belongings while we had our home for sale and until we moved to our new home. This facility is super clean, well maintained and has good security. Personal sign-in is a must so staff see who you are and can compare to your photo that they have on file. Each locker unit is ground level drive up and unload - easy! The staff are all exceptionally friendly and professional. I viewed and priced out about 6 different facilities in the area prior to choosing Super Self Storage. Once I compared all the options and the sale pricing, this facility met our needs totally and had the best overall pricing. If you require nighttime access to a unit, this might not be the one to choose as they close overnight. As a customer, I felt I was important to them and always felt our belongings were in a safe place. I highly recommend Super Self Storage as an extremely well run storage facility. Be sure to check them out.

More about Super Self Storage

Offering competitive self storage and RV storage in Abbotsford. Moving and Packing supplies as well for all your moving needs.